Biden Widens Lead over Trump in New Poll, Gender Gap Widens

Social Media

13 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Here is the link

https://www.npr.org/2023/12/09/1218291541/biden-economy-inflation-jobs

Democrat voters think Trump did better with the economy

I think you need to read the article again.

Pay special attention to what it says about the wildly swinging partisan views of Republicans, and how that Aline’s witg your own posting history.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I think you need to read the article again.

Pay special attention to what it says about the wildly swinging partisan views of Republicans, and how that Aline’s witg your own posting history.

You need to admit to being wrong and stop lying like your hero Joe. Democrats preferred the economy under Trump. It is getting embarrassing for you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Or your vitriol laced assertions are nonsense.

It is "all" not "or". Really basic errors you are making. Epic fail on your part to appear clever.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

For every liberal left poll there is a balance... Coincidentally, over the past three years, President Joe Biden’s impact on the economy has been hotly debated: Around 2 in 3 (67 percent) of Republicans and 59 percent of Independents say their overall personal financial situation has gotten worse since November 2020, while only 31 percent of Democrats say the same.

Got a link to that so we all can know what that poll was conducted?

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I think the Trumpists are very triggered recently as coverage of how Trump is mentally falling apart is finally being widely covered. Particularly the Nikki Haley -- Nancy Pelosi mixup. Not once but again and again. 

Are you serious? 

It obvious who is the most mentally challenged. 

It is o ly your irrational fear and hatred of Trump that stops you seeing the obvious, Biden is an incompetent old fool and would be forced to leave any other job. 

Of course he is unfit to be president another 4 years. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded. 

I doubt he will live 4 years. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Is Biden racist? Yes

https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/bidens-history-getting-away-racist-remarks

Is he a liar? Yes

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jul/9/president-biden-is-liar/

"Then Mr. Biden was caught lying about academic awards that he never earned, about scholarships that he never received, and about his ranking in law school, stating he graduated in the top half of his class when, in fact, he finished 76th of 85."

Thanks, I knew he was racist, but not a dunce. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

And you have no concept of what hiring figures mean... the amount of misinformation being generated by the democraptic machine is at an all time high... while Americans struggle to keep their heads above water... bidenomics is a colossal failure for most of middleclass America.

Most of the recent jobs increase has been added to the manufacturing and service sectors.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

For every liberal left poll there is a balance... Coincidentally, over the past three years, President Joe Biden’s impact on the economy has been hotly debated: Around 2 in 3 (67 percent) of Republicans and 59 percent of Independents say their overall personal financial situation has gotten worse since November 2020, while only 31 percent of Democrats say the same.

This means that the red states aren't doing as well. Why is that? What does that have to do with Biden?

• Haha 1

Trump has too much baggage.

1/ He has clear signs of dementia when staging his rallies, which are only attracting the faithful.

2/ The unions are endorsing Biden, they have realized Trump did nothing for them during his presidency.

3/ He doesn't have the funds. They are mostly going to the lawyers defending him, not in campaigning.

4/ He has 91 indictments to deal with. He can't campaign effectively from a courtroom. Judges shut him down when he tries.

5/ People are sick of Trump and his grievances. They want leadership on jobs and the economy.

6/ In crowing over the Supreme Court's decision on Roe vs Wade, he alienated a large bloc of the women's vote.

7/ He now has Nikki Haley going for his jugular. She's making an impression.

I am anticipating Trump will still get the GOP nomination, but it will be a Pyrrhic victory.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Trump has too much baggage.

1/ He has clear signs of dementia when staging his rallies, which are only attracting the faithful.

2/ The unions are endorsing Biden, they have realized Trump did nothing for them during his presidency.

3/ He doesn't have the funds. They are mostly going to the lawyers defending him, not in campaigning.

4/ He has 91 indictments to deal with. He can't campaign effectively from a courtroom. Judges shut him down when he tries.

5/ People are sick of Trump and his grievances. They want leadership on jobs and the economy.

6/ In crowing over the Supreme Court's decision on Roe vs Wade, he alienated a large bloc of the women's vote.

7/ He now has Nikki Haley going for his jugular. She's making an impression.

I am anticipating Trump will still get the GOP nomination, but it will be a Pyrrhic victory.

Trump famously lives on a diet of big macs and coke while never exercising. There isn't a doctor alive that will tell you that won't lead to early onset dementia. Only his "perfect genes" and the Walter Reid Hospital have allowed him to live this long.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Are you serious? 

It obvious who is the most mentally challenged. 

It is o ly your irrational fear and hatred of Trump that stops you seeing the obvious, Biden is an incompetent old fool and would be forced to leave any other job. 

Of course he is unfit to be president another 4 years. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded. 

I doubt he will live 4 years. 

How unfit is a person who mistakes Nikki Haley for Nancy Pelosi, on one of the most significant days in American history? Who says E. Jean Carroll is his wife in a photo, after saying she's not my type?

That's not mentally challenged?

I seriously doubt Trump will live another four years. He's a fat slug, and with his diet he is a prime candidate for a heart attack or stroke. Quite apart from his incontinence, he got the nickname Diaper Don for a reason.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

How unfit is a person who mistakes Nikki Haley for Nancy Pelosi, on one of the most significant days in American history? Who says E. Jean Carroll is his wife in a photo, after saying she's not my type?

That's not mentally challenged?

I seriously doubt Trump will live another four years. He's a fat slug, and with his diet he is a prime candidate for a heart attack or stroke. Quite apart from his incontinence, he got the nickname Diaper Don for a reason.

The reason, from what I read, is that he suffers from the worst case of incontinence I have ever heard of. Uncontrolled over minutes.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Trippy said:

Biden or Trump, either way America loses.

So, what do you suggest? Americans should stay home or vote third party. I believe everyone has a civic duty to actually make a choice and vote. Even if that vote is a vote against a candidate.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1