Biden Widens Lead over Trump in New Poll, Gender Gap Widens

Social Media

50 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I never called you a liar. 

I said " inoculate"  you are the one who said "Inoculate is a politically correct way of saying liar" 

when I was in school and the teacher asked me , how much us 3+3, and I said 7. the teacher did not yell at me LIAR !! he said. "Incorrect"

Got to ware my glasses when I type, autocorrect is killing me. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, uttradit said:

CNN is correcting his many inaccurate statements about the economy.

Either

1 he lies

2 he is incompentent

3 he forgets what he is trying to say

Which is it?

You tell me

Trump says he looks like Elvis. Do you agree?

3 hours ago, uttradit said:

I said Biden is a known liar. You claimed he wasn't. I just proved it with the link. 

Do you want more links? Or do you prefer to apologise for claiming I lied about Biden telling lies?

Up to you.

You have admitted that Trump lies, so what's your point in saying the same about Biden?

A post containing a quote without an attributed link, has been removed. Fee free to quote somebody or something, just post a link. And telling other poster to google it when asked for the link, is the wrong answer!

21 hours ago, placeholder said:

Got a link to that so we all can know what that poll was conducted?

Waaaa. typical democrat... here's your link... https://www.bankrate.com/personal-finance/biden-economy-and-personal-finances-survey/

** This post has been edited and the correct spelling of the word democrat now replaces a vulgar version of the word. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Waaaa. typical democrat... here's your link... https://www.bankrate.com/personal-finance/biden-economy-and-personal-finances-survey/

** This post has been edited and the correct spelling of the word democrat now replaces a vulgar version of the word. 

And when was that poll taken? According to the article you linked to: Source: Bankrate survey: September 28, 2023 to October 6, 2023 In other words, old news. Since then, as polls cited previously show,  there has been a turnaround in Americans' perception of the economy and their own financial situation.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Sorry... wrong link... here is the headline... 

'America's Most Wanted' host accuses Biden of 'cherry-picking' crime data to claim that rates are falling

Host John Walsh blasted the 'Defund the Police' movement as 'insane'

By Taylor Penley Fox News

Get Fox Nation

Published February 4, 2024 3:17pm EST

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hart Research recent poll result: Jan 26/2024

Trump is destroying Biden, as the head to head gap increases in Trumps favor as do the winning results for Trump on the primary voter concerns of issues that matter most to the voters.

"Biden trails GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump on major policy and personal comparisons, including by more than 20 points on which candidate would better handle the economy. And Biden’s deficit versus Trump on handling immigration and the border is greater than 30 points."

HartNBCNewsSurveyJan2024_REV-2.thumb.jpg.0917f99712356f3021dc4e2218af04a5.jpghttps://www.documentcloud.org/documents/24402843-240037-nbc-january-2024-poll_2424-release#:~:text=TABLE,BETTER

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, illisdean said:

Trump is destroying Biden, as the head to head gap increases in Trumps favor as do the winning results for Trump on the primary voter concerns of issues that matter most to the voters.

"Biden trails GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump on major policy and personal comparisons, including by more than 20 points on which candidate would better handle the economy. And Biden’s deficit versus Trump on handling immigration and the border is greater than 30 points."

HartNBCNewsSurveyJan2024_REV-2.thumb.jpg.0917f99712356f3021dc4e2218af04a5.jpghttps://www.documentcloud.org/documents/24402843-240037-nbc-january-2024-poll_2424-release#:~:text=TABLE,BETTER

“Presidency in Peril” for the mixed up bobble up shook up leader of the free world!

STEVE KORNACKI:

They really are, Kristen. And let's just start with the bottom line. When you ask folks, "Hey, if it's the general election and it's Trump versus Biden," in our poll, Donald Trump now leads Joe Biden by five points. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/meet-press-february-4-2024-n1308551

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

“Presidency in Peril” for the mixed up bobble up shook up leader of the free world!

STEVE KORNACKI:

They really are, Kristen. And let's just start with the bottom line. When you ask folks, "Hey, if it's the general election and it's Trump versus Biden," in our poll, Donald Trump now leads Joe Biden by five points. 

The polls were a result of current perception and agree that it doesn’t look good for Biden. Just a manifestation of how well the MAGA folks messaging of lies and misrepresentation of facts have worked in their favor. Meanwhile the Dems have been slow to counter the MAGA’s vile tactics. That will soon change as the election draw near and the Dems have the benefit of facts to make counter arguments that will sway public opinion. It will not help that Trump continue with hate speeches laden with lies up to Nov and fatigue will set in for the voters. Polls now have no meaning. It will soon change in Biden’s favor. 

• Like 2

On 2/2/2024 at 11:12 PM, Walker88 said:

Yes, you have it. It will be even worse when trump loses yet again...but 2024 might be about the number of years in jail he will be sentenced for his crime spree.

THAT is one reason why I despise anyone and everyone who supports trump.

This is not an ideological difference, such as liberal vs conservative. It is nothing more than good vs evil. trump is evil.

Good vs. Evil huh? Despise is a strong feeling towards fellow humans that have done nothing to you except support an alternative political view. 

answer this; Regarding Trump, how many indictments vs. convictions? 

Edited by stats
flame and off-topic comment removed
  • Confused 1

On 2/3/2024 at 11:22 PM, uttradit said:

That's just the view of the far left.

You are wrong to say US News in reporting Trump as among the very worst of US presidents in all of USA history is a reporting from the far left, according to your own Republican, conservative founded and run media bias checking website https://www.allsides.com/news-source/us-news-and-world-report

• Like 1

On 2/5/2024 at 3:27 AM, riclag said:

STEVE KORNACKI:

Anyone relying on early polls will be shocked in November.

On 2/4/2024 at 11:45 PM, illisdean said:

You love those early polls. 

Early polls on this contest are meangless. Will adjudicated rrapist Trump be convinced of a felony before the election?

Will the crackpot anti vax Kennedy run third party?

Which side would Kennedy hurt?

Read a report recently that he'd hurt Trump.

On 2/5/2024 at 1:46 PM, Eric Loh said:

Just a manifestation of how well the MAGA folks messaging of lies and misrepresentation of facts have worked in their favor

What lies are those: "the borders safe"...Biden

The economy is NOT good: ALL the recent polls

Show us proof of your lies, your desperate attempt to gaslight ....back it up.

At the end of the day, you got NOTHING, no surprise there. U need to try a new tact, try a new and improved version of gaslighting. LOL

• Confused 1