British man arrested in Bangkok for buying sex from underage girls in Hua Hin

webfact

16 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You got away with it, didn't you ?

I am surprised that it took so long before anybody brought that up again.

My girlfriend was above age of consent, and her parents didn't complain. Legal. No problem.

• Sad 6

8 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Why does a 35 or a 55 or a 75 want to sleep with anyone under 20? Totally different life stage,even if legal barely an adult. It's a sickness even if legal. Humans are still learning who and what they are and for older predators to prey on the young is not right. I think it's because their life was bad 15 to 20 they never grow out of it. Michael Jackson had a rough childhood and never grew up. Mentally a 14yo. I think these predators are the same.

If you would really want to know then you could read and learn.

It's nature that guys of any age prefer young and beautiful (= healthy, good genes) girls to have sex and children. Don't ask me how many thousands of years that was the case already, but a long time.

IMHO the only reason why guys have sex with older women is that they don't get a pretty young one or they are too much under pressure from feminists who hate the fact that guys like young and beautiful.

And when I write "young" that I write about post puberty girls. Because only they can have children.

Anybody who desires pre-puberty children is sick. Totally different from above. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Humans arent the same as 3000 years ago. They used to die age 55 or less due to disease. A modern day 18yo is still pretty childish. Thais are very childlike. Many men don't want children, they want sex. Women have better sex later in life.

Next thing you will tell us that we all make logical decisions based on facts.

Yeah, sure, in your fantasy. 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

So you think 45yo men should date 16yo girls? You see nothing wrong with it?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, uttradit said:

So you think 45yo men should date 16yo girls? You see nothing wrong with it?

I think people should do what they want in the legal framework.

If you like old women, then go ahead and do what you like.

But lot of men want girls who are young and legal.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Dating-History-Landing

• Sad 2

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

What are their ages? They don't look 16.

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, proton said:

By their ID cards, most going with a minor actually seek them out rather than make a mistake, of course his apologists will claim ID cards can be faked etc

A seventeen year old girl took a liking to me. Saw me on a Songtaew and followed me. Told me she was twenty five and had a ID card to prove it. 
Card was modified. You could only tell under magnification.
It happens.
Not an issue for me, since I had a girlfriend at the time, so kept the girl at arm’s length.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, uttradit said:

Why does a 35 or a 55 or a 75 want to sleep with anyone under 20? Totally different life stage,even if legal barely an adult. It's a sickness even if legal. Humans are still learning who and what they are and for older predators to prey on the young is not right. I think it's because their life was bad 15 to 20 they never grow out of it. Michael Jackson had a rough childhood and never grew up. Mentally a 14yo. I think these predators are the same.

What if the seventeen year old is chasing the 35 year old?  
It’s not always the older person chasing the younger person. 
When I was a teenager(14+), ALL of my girlfriends were older than me. I was meeting women up to 28 years old in nightclubs. I was living with a woman ten years older than myself when I was 15. When I was 16, I moved in with another woman ten years older than myself. 
I lived in a luxury apartment in Mayfair with all my food ordered in for me and delivered via black taxicab. 
I certainly do not feel harmed by my experience. 

• Sad 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lucky Bones said:

When she said "25", she meant you were #25 on that day.🙃🙃

She gave up her ‘bad’ work and took a job as a waitress in order to have a chance with me. No financial transactions took place, ever. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, uttradit said:

I don't believe you.

So? 
I’m not concerned as to whether you believe me or not. 
You prefer your own comfort zone of ‘mock disgust’. 
Reality can be somewhat different from your imagination. 
I decided to move into my own apartment with my nineteen year old girlfriend at seventeen. The twenty six year old from Mayfair furnished the apartment for me. Asked if she could visit. I said no. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Ah. Time for the selective photos.🙃🙃

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Keeps said:

Hollywood should make a movie of your life story. Only thing is, it wouldn't be a biopic. It would be the biggest fantasy blockbuster of all time.

Many people have asked me to write a book. 
Not my style. I prefer to live it, rather than to write about it. 
It’s all quite true. Believe it or not. 
Ask me about it in ten years time and you’ll see the same thing, word for word. 
Truth doesn’t change. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

He is right in one way, my niece just turned 20 last month and still acts like a child. Pulling faces and so on. She looks about 16 and acts like a 12-year-old.

2 hours ago, uttradit said:

Humans arent the same as 3000 years ago. They used to die age 55 or less due to disease. A modern day 18yo is still pretty childish. Thais are very childlike. Many men don't want children, they want sex. Women have better sex later in life.

My eighteen year old wasn’t childish. Certainly no more than I was. 
I’ve met much older women who are far more childish… and unpleasant with it. 
If you can connect with and have a meaningful relationship with an eighteen year old, then why not? Up to her and up to you. 
The other day I was talking to a Russian girl though felt quite uncomfortable until she reassured me that she was twenty years old.  We had in depth conversations, interspersed with funny reminders of being with a young person. 
Whilst I wasn’t interested in taking it further, I can absolutely understand how such a relationship could develop. 
Quite often younger women are attracted to men older than themselves. It’s up to the men to conduct themselves in a proper way. 

• Sad 1