Biden Warns of a 'Nightmare' Future with Trump, Lists Reasons for Concern

Social Media

I have not read anything on here but i think this time trump has gone too far by saying he would

encourage putin to invade NATO members who have not paid their (fair) share.

I hope he woke up some people just before a crucial vote in the Senate.

This guy is EVIL!

Remember the Beatles?

They were so popular in the US that John Lennon said they were more popular than Jezus!

That did them in,i can only hope that trumps latest ranting will make more people realize

that he is just an accident waiting to happen.

I saw one of his supporters carrying a sign that said"Peace thru strenght"

How embarrassing !

Are all of his supporters really that stupid?

I am afraid the answer is yes.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

I see, you were trolling; "being sarcastic" as you call it.

Obviously you have no intelligent reply to my post.  Understandable, I merely stated well known recent history.

I have replied to those points numerous times over the years , just going over the same old routine. 

Move on, it was four years ago

On 2/11/2024 at 4:33 AM, spidermike007 said:

There is no question about that, they had so much dirt on Trump they knew that he could be easily manipulated. Nobody really knows the extent of Kompramat that they had on the big guy. 

Videotaped Moscow orgies? And what else? 

2016 called.... It wants it's fake news back... 🙄

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, heybruce said:

From the repost:

"When Mr. Biden told his ghostwriter about finding ''all the classified stuff downstairs," his tone was matter-of-fact. For a person who had viewed classified documents nearly every day 4 for eight years as vice president, including regularly in his home, finding classified documents at home less than a month after leaving office could have been an unremarkable and forgettable event. Notably, the classified Afghanistan documents did not come up again in Mr. Biden's dozens of hours of recorded conversations with the ghostwriter, or in his book. And the place where the Afghanistan documents were eventually found in Mr. Biden's Delaware garage-in a badly damaged box surrounded by household detritus-suggests the documents might have been forgotten. "  https://www.npr.org/2024/02/08/1229805332/special-counsel-report-biden-classified-documents

There is no evidence that Biden knowingly kept classified documents, and no reason why he would have.

The problem with that non-denial denial is that he recognized that he had classified documents.  At home.  In 2017.  Documents he had no right to possess.   Five years before he turned them in.  That was criminal, in 2017.  Long before he could claim dementia.

1 minute ago, jvs said:

I have not read anything on here but i think this time trump has gone too far by saying he would

This guy is EVIL!

Remember the Beatles?

They were so popular in the US that John Lennon said they were more popular than Jezus!

That did them in,i can only hope that trumps latest ranting will make more people realize

How embarrassing !

Trump was making the point that if NATO Countries don't make a financial contribution to NATO , then the USA shouldn't defend those Countries if they are attacked .

He wants other  NATO Countries to pay their share of the costs 

27 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Trump was making the point that if NATO Countries don't make a financial contribution to NATO , then the USA shouldn't defend those Countries if they are attacked .

It's not about contribution to NATO, it's about contribution their own national defense.

Having said that, it's obvious that European countries should hurry to invest more on defense.

32 minutes ago, impulse said:

The problem with that non-denial denial is that he recognized that he had classified documents.  At home.  In 2017.  Documents he had no right to possess.   Five years before he turned them in.  That was criminal, in 2017.  Long before he could claim dementia.

So when he became aware it was not legal to keep classified documents, he gave them back

When Trump was made aware by the NARA that it was not legal to keep classified documents and other Presidential records, he refused to give them back, hid them and lied about it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

It's not about contribution to NATO, it's about contribution their own national defense.

Having said that, it's obvious that European countries should hurry to invest more on defense.

Well yeah, those  Countries are part of NATO and their own National defence  contributes to NATO as a whole .

Funding their own military also funds NATO , because they are the same thing

8 minutes ago, candide said:

So when he became aware it was not legal to keep classified documents, he gave them back

When Trump was made aware by the NARA that it was not legal to keep classified documents and other Presidential records, he refused to give them back, hid them and lied about it.

Biden had been dealing with classified documents for decades.  He knew the laws.  He also knew in 2017 he had classified documents downstairs.  At home.  He gave them back 5 years later.  The only reason he isn't in the dock is because he isn't Trump and he's elderly with a poor memory and that resonates with jurors.  But he wasn't as senile back in 2017 when the crime was committed.

59 minutes ago, jvs said:

This guy is EVIL!

Remember the Beatles?

How embarrassing !

Learn proper English before judging others.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Did you see the video?He was more than making a point.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Who was singing sweet tunes for Putin.

It’s a thing he does.

The emphasis was on NATO Countries paying their fair share and that the USA shouldn't have to pay for those Countries defences , the Left will try to spin it as Trump colluding with Russia

3 hours ago, heybruce said:

And I maintain that the benefits of immigration greatly outweigh the downside of increased competition for low wage, low skill jobs.  Those jobs are available in abundance in the US now, no one who wants such a job and meets the minimal qualifications has any trouble finding it.

The optimal solution is to stop illegal immigration, but to allow sufficient legal immigration to fill those jobs.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Biden had been dealing with classified documents for decades.  He knew the laws.  He also knew in 2017 he had classified documents downstairs.  At home.  He gave them back 5 years later.  The only reason he isn't in the dock is because he isn't Trump and he's elderly with a poor memory and that resonates with jurors.  But he wasn't as senile back in 2017 when the crime was committed.

What about those "innocent explanations" that Hur said he "could not refute"?

Here's the bottom line: if Biden or Trump show obvious signs of mental deterioration after Labor Day, when people are paying attention, then they will lose the election.

No need for a million posts over small mistakes, the public will notice.

Biden has a State of the Union address next month, if he gets through that, he will be nominated for sure.

24 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The emphasis was on NATO Countries paying their fair share and that the USA shouldn't have to pay for those Countries defences , the Left will try to spin it as Trump colluding with Russia

Joe hasn't spoken to Putin in 3 years. What kind of useless POTUS is this guy? Doesn't have a clue. Keeps asking for more billions to give away.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You lot will try and spin it that way, which is expected 

Putin makes an interview during which he supports some of Trump's claims, and during the next days, Trump (who had not addressed this issue for some time) suddenly feels the need  to criticize NATO and evokes the idea he may not defend NATO countries against Russia's aggression. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

This is an obvious setup for Trump, if elected, to withdraw from NATO. If not officially, then by declaring that he would not authorise any US participation with NATO, even if still a member.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The U.S. does not have to pay for any NATO defenses beyond its own obligations.

The Governments of other NATO nations are not so subservient to the demands of their arms industry as is the U.S.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

This is an obvious setup for Trump, if elected, to withdraw from NATO. If not officially, then by declaring that he would not authorise any US participation with NATO, even if still a member.

Music to his master’s ears.

“Russian, if you’re listening!’

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1