Biden Warns of a 'Nightmare' Future with Trump, Lists Reasons for Concern

Social Media

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Trump was making the point that if NATO Countries don't make a financial contribution to NATO , then the USA shouldn't defend those Countries if they are attacked .

He wants other  NATO Countries to pay their share of the costs 

You understand Trump's message, but you still want to confuse other people.

Trump's message was that defending Europe against Russia is optional.

Do you disagree?

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The U.S. does not have to pay for any NATO defenses beyond its own obligations.

The Governments of other NATO nations are not so subservient to the demands of their arms industry as is the U.S.

And the message was "Don't come crying to us if your defences aren't adequate to protect your own Country" .

Countries are skipping on paying for self defence knowing that the USA will bail them out in any war and Trump wants them to pay their own way and not rely on the USA

• Confused 3

Just now, heybruce said:

It was four years ago and the POTUS at the time, the one who did nothing to call off his mob rampaging in the Capitol for three hours, is running for office again.  Everyone should remember that.

More specifically, the events Trump describes in his outrageous statement almost certainly never happened; a number of attendees at the meeting have stated they have no recollection of Trump saying any such thing.

Which begs the question.

Why did he say this now and who did he want to get that message to?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, uttradit said:

You managed to ignore the facts and respond with two words. I can see what kind of person votes Democrat. No wonder senile Joe won. 

Go back to the first post you quoted me on,you totally ignored the facts!

But nice of you to admit Joe Biden won the election,

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

And the message was "Don't come crying to us if your defences aren't adequate to protect your own Country" .

Countries are skipping on paying for self defence knowing that the USA will bail them out in any war and Trump wants them to pay their own way and not rely on the USA

That was not the message.

‘Russia [Putin] do what the hell you like’ if I am elected U.S. President.

Was the clear and unequivocal message.

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, jvs said:

Go back to the first post you quoted me on,you totally ignored the facts!

But nice of you to admit Joe Biden won the election,

Yes millions of idiots voted Biden. Sums up America. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The optimal solution is to stop illegal immigration, but to allow sufficient legal immigration to fill those jobs.

I agree.  However both approaches need to be conducted in parallel.  Currently neither party is discussing rational immigration reform, while the Republicans are blocking moves to improve the situation on the border.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Here's the bottom line: if Biden or Trump show obvious signs of mental deterioration after Labor Day, when people are paying attention, then they will lose the election.

No need for a million posts over small mistakes, the public will notice.

Biden has a State of the Union address next month, if he gets through that, he will be nominated for sure.

Unfortunately I am not at all confident about that.  A lot of votes are cast based on name recognition alone.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Unfortunately I am not at all confident about that.  A lot of votes are cast based on name recognition alone.

Since 80 million people voted for Biden in 2020, I am not worried about name recognition in November.

28 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Yes millions of idiots voted Biden. Sums up America. 

Yes millions of idiots voted Biden Trump.  Sums up America. 

PS;  It looks like millions of idiots will be stuck with voting for either Biden or Trump. Sums up America. 

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I have suspicions you are a Russian troll or useful idiot desperately trying to deflect attention from what a terrible, unpatriotic President Trump was.

No need to be abusive and confrontational  , I was just pointing out that you are very repetitive  and keep saying the same thing over and over gain , same as bots do and I thought that I'd check to see whether you are a bot or not 

• Confused 1

This is absolute hilarity

The only thing more asinine is the people that voted for this dirty Tampax

Biden always was an imbecile. Smart enough to lord over the tiny state of Delaware.

Where's the laptop now?

Who's wearing the blue dress now?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I was being honest.  Anyone who supports Trump after Jan 6 clearly doesn't care what kind of self-serving traitor is in the White House.

Precisely, what occurred on January 6 that makes Trump a traitor?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Sluglord said:

There were some protests because some people thought that there had been cheating in the election and they wanted to uphold the democratic process and keep elections fair and they protested against what they thought was cheating 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

No need to be abusive and confrontational  , I was just pointing out that you are very repetitive  and keep saying the same thing over and over gain , same as bots do and I thought that I'd check to see whether you are a bot or not 

TDS posts are all very similar. Repeat the same things.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Phulublub said:

And in that regard they were almost right...several post election recounts have revealed that votes cast were not exactly as published.  Most (all?) were miscounted in Trump's favour.  But there was no widespread fraud, no widespread misconduct.  As far as I am aware, the only convictions of people trying to act illegally have been of people voting for Trump.  But don;t let hard truths get in the way of your narrative

PH

Those postal votes are rather suspicious

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sluglord said:

Precisely,what occurred on January 6 that makes trump a traitor!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1