Donald and the US expats.

On 2/12/2024 at 1:42 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously, people laugh even more about Americans. 

Voting for him once was a mistake. But who would vote for such a guy another time? Only Americans would do that. 

I'm not an American and I'd vote for him if Biden was the alternative- lesser of two evils and all that.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JimTripper said:

Need a moderate, low key and solid statesman this time to pull the country together.

No more extreme candidates or the country divides further causing more problems.

Michelle?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

Michelle?

Why do people think she'd make a good POTUS? She was married to a president, but that doesn't make her presidential material or have a clue about actually doing the job. Hopefully she won't have to prove why she was a bad idea.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Here's a hard fact for you. If Trump is re-elected, no other country in the world will share intelligence with America. Why would they, given what Trump does with it?

Another hard fact. Putin won't stop if he wins in Ukraine. He wants to restore the USSR, and has repeatedly said so.

Third fact. If you said about Putin what you are saying about Biden, you'd be eating prison food.

Saying your thinking is different does not mean it is right.

Putin is deflecting, and you seem to need to see a good psychologist about that TDS.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

21 minutes ago, sirineou said:

He absolutely has. 

We are nio longer the laughing stock of the world. No drama, and No attempts to subvert the system, 

But is by improving America you mean destroying all that it is based on , No!!

Noone has ever  done as a great a job as trump.

Jokin' right?

The US under Biden is getting a big hammering in world opinion for supporting netanyahu in his atrocities in Gaza

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

What are you smocking?

Let me give you a clue. People laugh at people they don't like ,and in this case, down is bad, and up is good, 

"Since Donald Trump took office as president, the image of the United States has suffered across many regions of the globe. As a new 13-nation Pew Research Center survey illustrates, America’s reputation has declined further over the past year among many key allies and partners.  "

image.png.452bca5674b7996c3d4690c2033071c9.png

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/09/15/us-image-plummets-internationally-as-most-say-country-has-handled-coronavirus-badly/

"The election of Joe Biden as president has led to a dramatic shift in America’s international image. Throughout Donald Trump’s presidency, publics around the world held the United States in low regard, with most opposed to his foreign policies. This was especially true among key American allies and partners. Now, a new Pew Research Center survey of 16 publics finds a significant uptick in ratings for the U.S., with strong support for Biden and several of his major policy initiatives. "

image.png.fa875481ccc2cecaf949e598f77720e3.png

That's not ordinary people.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It's the squeaky wheel that gets the oil, noisy minorities get all the press. Biden's campaign is only getting started, it has far more funds to fight with. Trump's campaign funds are going on his legal bills.

IMO Biden will win, Trump will have too much baggage on election day, assuming he is not in a jail cell by then.

Biden has dementia. Catch up with reality.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, CygnusX1 said:

For a country that’s spent trillions of dollars on defense against the great enemy of Russia, that 60 billion a year is a spectacular bargain. A country fighting Russia with not only bravery but great intelligence, and zero American lives lost. Bit like being offered a new Ferrari for $99 and complaining about the price.

Strange that Trump seems to be in total agreement with Leftists, who’ve continually attacked the US for involvement in foreign wars.

Which means Trump isn't far right which his critics claim.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, sirineou said:

"REPORTJUNE 27, 2023

International Views of Biden and U.S. Largely Positive"

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2023/06/27/international-views-of-biden-and-u-s-largely-positive/

Fast forward to Feb 2024 , worse polling of any modern day Potus.

Presidency in Peril , and this is pre Hur / special counsel scandal!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/poll-biden-trump-economy-presidential-race-rcna136834

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Putin is deflecting, and you seem to need to see a good psychologist about that TDS.

Freedom is being able to say or post anything reasonably rational on social media, without fear of being fined or locked up. Some people even get away with deranged stuff. That does not apply in Putin's Russia.

Given the bitterness you have displayed on your life situation, and your misadventures in Thailand, I'd say you need a shrink far more than I do.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Here's a hard fact for you. If Trump is re-elected, no other country in the world will share intelligence with America. Why would they, given what Trump does with it?

Another hard fact. Putin won't stop if he wins in Ukraine. He wants to restore the USSR, and has repeatedly said so.

Third fact. If you said about Putin what you are saying about Biden, you'd be eating prison food.

Saying your thinking is different does not mean it is right.

Share what? If you don't start wars you don't need to share anything. America needs to stop starting wars.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Freedom is being able to say or post anything reasonably rational on social media, without fear of being fined or locked up. Some people even get away with deranged stuff. That does not apply in Putin's Russia.

Given the bitterness you have displayed on your life situation, and your misadventures in Thailand, I'd say you need a shrink far more than I do.

Those rules don't apply to Thailand.

• Confused 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

What war has the US started in the last two years?

Catch up with reality some more, espionage does not stop when there are no wars.

The US should stay out of wars. Stop wasting money. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, uttradit said:

The US should stay out of wars. Stop wasting money. 

Kitty Genovese. She applies. The concept is the same. The US prefers not to be like those who ignored Kitty.

When a combination of US interests and common decency apply, the US gets involved. Occasionally the US gets involved even when its interests don't apply, but not always.

Oh, why did your messiah kill Gen Qasem Soleimani? What threat was the general to kids playing baseball in Nebraska? Maybe donny just wanted to say he killed somebody?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Luuk Chaai said:

I'd actually be ok with going back to the US for a visit ,,    I would not have to worry about my son and grandkids being fed woke BS agenda in school, or have some guy dressed up as a female in order to dominate a sport, ( there is only 2 genders period fullstop ) NYC cops won't get the crap kicked out of them on the street by illegal invaders, and we woud probably see less all inclusive tour buses blocking the roads here 

Thats a bingo.

What a mess ! Hopefully Walmart & others can return to normalcy when Trump comes back.

“Everything is locked up’: Walmart shopper can’t access anything in laundry section after all items are behind locked shelves”.

https://www.dailydot.com/news/walmart-locked-up-laundry-aisle/

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, retarius said:

He won't be in the contest. He doesn't have the funding or sponsors for one thing. I would love him to run though and he would get my vote. He'll also pretty much end any hope of a Biden presidency if he splits the Democrat vote even getting only 2 or 3% of the votes in close states .

I think both Democrats and Republicans are terrified of RFKjr. Biden is conducting lawfare to try and keep him off the ballot. Trumpers are raging about Ted Kennedy. And the neocons at National Review have run four (4!) articles in less than 24 hours about how bad the RFKjr Superbowl ad was. Panic. Fear. Terror. People want a candidate they can vote for, instead of a couple of mentally diminished 80 years olds where you have to choose one to vote against.

• Sad 1