Legal requirements for surrogate mother in Thailand

organicman

1 minute ago, organicman said:

1. It's illegal to give legal advice when you have retired as a lawyer in my country. I have been referred to my father's legal friends. You can always get legal aid for free but I'm a person that will make sure I cover all bases if all my assets are up for grabs. There is so many holes in a prenup hence my reason for never getting married.   

2. Most lawyers only know the law in one country that they study from. If they want to know law in another country, they have to go back and study which usually takes years. Every country has different laws...

3. You have only heard from me for 5 minutes and you think you can judge my life?!? There are so many fathers out there who have children that aren't there for their kids. I'm financially secure, ready to buy a house in Thailand, car, feed 4+ mouths instead of 2, etc... I think the age of 45 is more mature than the typical 20-year-old having kids, lol. 

No I think I know your type quite well.

Thats bs on getting advice from your father. You would know that if he was a lawyer, so I call bs on that point.

You were ready to throw your gf's son out on the street in a past post so I think all the signs of your ability to be a father are in full view

14 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Weren't you the one that made a post a while back about helping your gf throw her son out of the house you lived in with here and asking advice on the best way to do that to "get rid of him"?  And now you want to father a child by a different woman ? 

Yes, I'm so glad that is over with!

He was causing the whole family hell when he moved back home and village. Her family was crying all the time and my girlfriend. 

He is a man now in his late 20s who has just started a family. Why is he still living at home at his age?? 

The good news is he hasn't come back since then and everyone in the family is happy after I had to scare the little <deleted>. I resolved in 2 days when my girlfriend's family couldn't in 2-3 months. They are all talking to each other now in peace. 

Sometimes when people can't get along in the same house after speaking for months on end, they should part ways, just like in a relationship. 

Edited by organicman

30 minutes ago, organicman said:

Yes, but I will never look after another person's kid. 

I want my own. I want to keep my own bloodline going... 

And this is what makes you a lousy potential parent. You don't like children - you just want to own them. This child would not be your GF's child either - did you ask her how she feels looking after a kid that isn't hers but her friend's kid? Will your GF be a paid servant, nurturing your bloodline? If your GF was smart, she'd say no because you'll probably just transfer to the friend after she conceives. 

Judging on the type of person you are considering all your contributions here - don't have children. Your bloodline should stop with you.

52 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

And this is what makes you a lousy potential parent. You don't like children - you just want to own them. This child would not be your GF's child either - did you ask her how she feels looking after a kid that isn't hers but her friend's kid? Will your GF be a paid servant, nurturing your bloodline? If your GF was smart, she'd say no because you'll probably just transfer to the friend after she conceives. 

Judging on the type of person you are considering all your contributions here - don't have children. Your bloodline should stop with you.

I believe a man's purpose is to spread his seed and have many children. Not to look after someone else's kids while letting his family bloodline die. You will never be the father of these kids no matter how much you lie to yourself! Family is always No. 1 in life! You can hate me for my beliefs but that is what I believe in! Just like how most Thai women as we know will put their family first over us farangs cause it's their blood! 

All my ancestors went through hell so I was born and alive today. Is my family bloodline going to die cause you are saying I should look after someone else's kids? 

I didn't come to Thailand for sex, I came to Thailand (SEA) to find a relationship cause the women in Western countries aren't relationship material anymore. 

I won't leave my current girlfriend cause I got her into 3somes. This is another reason why I want to stay with her. She has accepted me with other women cause I wanted someone younger years ago to have a family with. Now she says she wants to go out with me when I have "fun," with other women. I never pay for sex! I love the hunt (challenge) of picking up women. I work out nearly every day since 15 and look after myself mentally, physically, and spiritually. My girl doesn't like being away from me. This type of woman is very hard to find. I can still go out and have fun by myself but seriously, I don't feel the need anymore to be with another woman cause I'm happy with her. 

I know I can lose my girlfriend due to this but I'm doing it for my future children so they will be born! Seriously, I know it could turn out ugly and people might be hurt but I want everyone to be happy. I want the surrogate to have the option to come live with us whenever she wants but in the end, I and my girlfriend will have custody. 

What I really want to do is go out with my girlfriend and find another Thai girl and if everyone likes being around each other and is happy... 

Anyhow, anyone who knows Thai law and can answer my question, please do so and don't judge me or my girlfriend. I want to legally protect myself so I can make sure I have custody in Thailand. I've already done my legal homework in my home country.

Edited by organicman