2 foreign men to face 10,000 baht fine for riding e-unicycles in Chiang Mai

snoop1130

3 hours ago, uttradit said:

Cool words (ie web gibberish)

Deflection

No leg to stand on

Nobody talks like this in face to face discussions.

I do all the time with people I meet when having fun.  I know what you're getting at though and if i sensed you were the sensitive or violent type, in most cases I would be more careful with my words.  How do you carry yourself in public?  Punch anyone that has a laugh at your expense?  Would be loads of people.

Different set of rules online and I'm not sure I like them.   Usually after a month or two I get bored posting here and disappear for at least a few months up to a year.

4 minutes ago, atpeace said:

I do all the time with people I meet when having fun.  I know what you're getting at though and if i sensed you were the sensitive or violent type, in most cases I would be more careful with my words.  How do you carry yourself in public?  Punch anyone that has a laugh at your expense?  Would be loads of people.

Different set of rules online and I'm not sure I like them.   Usually after a month or two I get bored posting here and disappear for at least a few months up to a year.

I rarely hear people talk Biden or Trump. They talk about food a lot or exercise or a movie.

15 hours ago, bbko said:

I was walking along Jomtien's beach promenade several weeks back and some farang went zipping around me on one of those things and it was playing music.  He was just zipping around people left and right, an accident waiting to happen.

Those things are not meant for sidewalks or to be in traffic, basically they're a skateboard on steroids, keep them on bike paths/lanes.

Same this afternoon on central pattaya beach promenade.

Guy in his mid 50's seen him many times on it.

Going too fast amongst people.

Must think he looks cool rather than the moron he is.

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Stupid man, does he not know the load should be equally balanced on both sides, or it could be dangerous......

I reckon you could get a bit more on the back !

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, uttradit said:

I rarely hear people talk Biden or Trump. They talk about food a lot or exercise or a movie.

I'm glad you are back.  I seriously enjoy most your posts.  Short, offensive, silly and sometimes funny in a weird way.  Why uttradit? MrHumungous, Tyrannosaurus, stallion... 

On 2/13/2024 at 5:54 AM, Boedog said:

Thai motorists demand police take action, l don't think scooters get fined 10,000 for riding on the footpath, 5 on a scooter, loading 5 cows into a 1/2 ton pickup, over width and overloaded trucks, riding 1 handed so they can text with the other, the list goes on and on this is the least of there problems on Thai roads

You forgot pick up trucks loaded with as many people, children , even babies in the back as can be squeezed in. See it every day here

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

We don't want these things on the footpath, we have enough with scooters and other 2 wheelers never mind the pot holes, vendors and low hanging wires. Turning right at the next junction is the only excuse to be in the right hand lane though. Are e-wheers banned from the roads, or is that discretionary like everything else?

Edited by George FmplesdaCosteedback
typo

On 2/13/2024 at 7:27 AM, ChrisY1 said:

They were also traveling in the wrong direction....against the traffic.

It is not clear they are on the right hand side of the road system, but the eyewitness reports say they were in the outside lane (what some refer to as the "fast lane") so are traveling on the left side of the system. What is clear is the picture was taken from a vehicle following DANGEROUSLY close behind.