True Internet

Neeranam

1 minute ago, oxo1947 said:

Is the PL in English ?

Nah, but I think you can get eng-subs. However, no problem for me. If I wanted to listen to football, I would use a radio. Now I am looking at football instead, and using a TV.

• Agree 1

I stopped using True about 14 years ago when the internet improved - all games are available free on so many stream services, (I have 6) and the ones that are too late for me to watch live (thats most of them now) are readily available as a download the next morning.

Even Redit now are running a free stream service on a separate site.  footybite    = New Home of Reddit Soccer Streams

Every single UK program (free to air ones--BBC--ITV-Ch 4  etc etc ) are available on sites like UKChaosTV , even the news in Welsh , also a lot of people using the box now.   True visions --900 Bt a month, Is it still a good option ?

• Like 1

Terrible don't know why we put up with it, oh yeah her in bed. Meant to be 200mbs usually get about 30, the other day less than 1mbs. Tv box does not work man came to replace it, then they rang up later- cannot find serial number on their data base. Man has to bring old one back and take new one away, told us to go into shop, they tell us to ring up-we don't watch it anyway.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

Is the PL in English ?

It is. You can chose between Thai and English commentary when using the True Premiere Football subscription which shows every single PL match. 

• Agree 1

On 2/13/2024 at 8:11 PM, Gottfrid said:

Nah, but I think you can get eng-subs. However, no problem for me. If I wanted to listen to football, I would use a radio. Now I am looking at football instead, and using a TV.

Thought you could change language but could be wrong 

On 2/13/2024 at 7:39 PM, Neeranam said:

I'm getting True internet tomorrow but not sure what packages they offer. 

Can anyone recommend a good value for money package with maybe TV as well, Premier League Football, Golf etc?

Go get a Android box at MBK , save your money , 1000’s of games even American Football, I was paying almost 3,000 a month and got the box for 3,000 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Irish star said:

Go get a Android box at MBK , save your money , 1000’s of games even American Football, I was paying almost 3,000 a month and got the box for 3,000 

Thanks, does it have free Premier Leaugue and also golf/Wimbledon?

On 2/13/2024 at 7:53 PM, Gottfrid said:

I pay about 900 baht per month. In that package I got PL for free 12 month

No, you do not get PL for FREE. It is included in your Bht 900.

4 hours ago, Irish star said:

You will need some kind of IPTV company to supply those programs. Some are free, other extortionate prices. I have one on my Firestick and Windows PC via Bluestacks for 30 quid a year. 

Bingle IPTV.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1

On 2/13/2024 at 7:39 PM, Neeranam said:

I'm getting True internet tomorrow but not sure what packages they offer. 

Can anyone recommend a good value for money package with maybe TV as well, Premier League Football, Golf etc?

Why have you gone for True when you do not know anything about their packages compared with the others.

58 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Is there not a delay between the TV and radio commentary.?

For me, I would prefer to have Thai commentary as the UK ones talk absolute BS most of the time with such stupid stats like 'he is the first player to score two goals on his birthday since Stanley Matthews in 1933' !

Don´t know. Never compared

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

No, you do not get PL for FREE. It is included in your Bht 900.

The package have a normal price of approx. 900 baht. They have promotion and give 12 month PL free with the package.

• Sad 1

I need to talk to True. Not like I ever watch TV but have Platinum TrueVisions and 1Gbps/1Gbps upgraded to 2.5/2.5 Gbps (that's charged separately) but my internet and TV come to about 3500 THB/month. Admittedly I was too lazy to go to their shop when they cancelled pretty much anything I was watching, but I think it might be time, given I'm paying 4x more for the same thing!

Had True internet for many years. Always been very good. Currently on 1GB up and down plus phone contract for about 900 baht per month. Connection to local services are full gig speed. To farther afield a lot slower, but pretty much always plenty fast enough.

Cancelled their TV service a few years ago because it started off bad and just got worse.

Yes I was incorrect. The FREE channels come out of the profits True make on your subscription.

Same as Free Delivery with Lazada or Shopee, it comes out of the profit they would have made on your money.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Yes I was incorrect. The FREE channels come out of the profits True make on your subscription.

Same as Free Delivery with Lazada or Shopee, it comes out of the profit they would have made on your money.

My god! Do you understand that the price is same before without PL 12 month?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

My god! Do you understand that the price is same before without PL 12 month?

Yes. You were giving True 900 per month out of which True was making say 300 profit. They give you PL matches at say 100 and so only make 200 profit. So yes, you are getting free footie.

15 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Yes. You were giving True 900 per month out of which True was making say 300 profit. They give you PL matches at say 100 and so only make 200 profit. So yes, you are getting free footie.

On 2/15/2024 at 3:40 PM, KannikaP said:

So, then that means it´s free and True are losing 100 baht in profit on it, right?