Treadmill Brand new belt not engaging

Before I send it back    am i missing something?   It powers on and the dashboard lights op -there is a little goofy remote with a power button and a plus and minus button.  i don't think it is defective ,read the tiny tiny instructions .  Anyone have any familiarity if not  guess i'll send it back 

TIA09E13766-DAA8-4DBF-9CC1-62BC0D30A265.thumb.jpeg.eee3e3d9ecb1255da833c73b883ae822.jpeg

I don't have an answer for you (sorry) but if you do get it working could you post details about where you got the machine, cost, delivery and dimensions, is it big enough to run on without shortening your stride?? etc, as this looks like something I have been after for a while... many thanks.

Martin.

Edited by Martin71
more info

8 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Is the belt powered or do you have to run on it? 🤔

The plus or minus may simply be the amount of resistance.

I assumed it was powered       did i make the wrong assumption?   I thought  maybe is it not powered?   It's 3.5 hp

9 minutes ago, Martin71 said:

I don't have an answer for you (sorry) but if you do get it working could you post details about where you got the machine, cost, delivery and dimensions, is it big enough to run on without shortening your stride?? etc, as this looks like something I have been after for a while... many thanks.

Martin.

I will    

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

I assumed it was powered       did i make the wrong assumption?   I thought  maybe is it not powered?   It's 3.5 hp

If it has 3.5hp written on it then you are correct. Sounds silly but did you press the top button with the circular arrows on? Then the + button.

Just now, VocalNeal said:

If it has 3.5hp written on it then you are correct. Sounds silly but did you press the top button with the circular arrows on? Then the + button.

Yes     I cant imagine it is defective   there must be something I am not doing with the little remote   when i press the button it just adds time or distance but then it immediately counts down to zero exasperating

Does it have Bluetooth. Maybe you need to download an App.

Is there a Mode button on the side of the front of unit. Maybe it is standBy mode. One short press.

Is the remote responding? Maybe it has a small plastic strip isolating the battery that you have not removed yet?

Edited by VocalNeal

16 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Could you scan and post what instructions you have?

There could be a step you're missing or just mis-interpreting (been there, got the t-shirt).

12 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Is there a Mode button on the side of the front of unit. Maybe it is standBy mode. One short press.

Is the remote responding? Maybe it has a small plastic strip isolating the battery that you have not removed yet?

I removed the plastic strip i think there is a step i am missing  here are the instructions my goodness are they confusing   Thanks !

522F4A2E-4783-4A41-8022-CCB9228D76CD.jpeg

26 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

no mode button on side.

19 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

I took a video but my email won't allow me to add it. It only beeps when I push the plus button not the main button on  the remote ,quite frustrating.

If you have a Youtube account, poste it on youtube and then post the link on your thread

Amd did you try kicking it? It usually works for me :tongue:

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

I took a video but my email won't allow me to add it. It only beeps when I push the plus button not the main button on  the remote ,quite frustrating.

The instructions seem to say that you should hold down the start button (off/on button) until you hear a beep.

24 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

The instructions seem to say that you should hold down the start button (off/on button) until you hear a beep.

Yes did finally get it to  do that  but still the damn belt doesn't engage

Edited by charleskerins
nm

Are you standing on it?

Is the power switch on?

Last resort? Give it to a 6 year old.

According to the lazada pictures you have the wrong remote but that might be model specific 

spacer.png

But this customer if real got the same remote as you.

spacer.png

Edited by VocalNeal

35 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Are you standing on it?

Is the power switch on?

According to the lazada pictures you have the wrong remote but that might be model specific 

spacer.png

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Are you standing on it?

Is the power switch on?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yes and they probably figured out how to use it!

2 hours ago, charleskerins said:

Yes and they probably figured out how to use it!

I watched some you tube videos apparently I am supposed to pair  the remote  with the treadmill        It changes some of the functions but will not engage the belt. The chat for the seller is a bot that just spits out the same BS  if they sent me a different remote it would probably work oh well      thanks for the help folks

On 2/15/2024 at 6:52 PM, charleskerins said:

I watched some you tube videos apparently I am supposed to pair  the remote  with the treadmill        It changes some of the functions but will not engage the belt. The chat for the seller is a bot that just spits out the same BS  if they sent me a different remote it would probably work oh well      thanks for the help folks

I just took delivery of the same machine and it works fine.

Plug in and switch on - display lights up.

Hold the remote close to the display and hold down the power button. It beeps several times then stops beeping - took at least 10 seconds of holding down the button.

The belt started at speed 1.0 without me pressing any other button.

Use the + button to increase speed.

Hope this helps

19 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

I just took delivery of the same machine and it works fine.

Plug in and switch on - display lights up.

Hold the remote close to the display and hold down the power button. It beeps several times then stops beeping - took at least 10 seconds of holding down the button.

The belt started at speed 1.0 without me pressing any other button.

Use the + button to increase speed.

Hope this helps

Damn  I did it over and over again to no avail      sent it back 3.5 hp  200 kg wanted to keep it asked them to send me a new remote  no response   it is very reasonably priced   did you get it from Lazada Geeker Sports?

1 minute ago, charleskerins said:

Damn  I did it over and over again to no avail      sent it back 3.5 hp  200 kg wanted to keep it asked them to send me a new remote  no response   it is very reasonably priced   did you get it from Lazada Geeker Sports?

Yes, from the same store.