Jailed Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny dead, prison service says

Social Media

1 minute ago, rattlesnake said:

... Says the Western media and political establishment, whose lies and contradictions I have extensively demonstrated in this thread.

Another deflection. 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, candide said:

You forgot to add that the Justice system is independent in Russia! 😃

For this comment to be valid, one would have to demonstrate that the Navalny brothers did not steal money from Yves Rocher, VTB Bank and Transneft, amongst a flurry of other crimes. Snippets from Wikipedia using terminology such as "widely seen as political" do not cut it.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, rattlesnake said:

For this comment to be valid, one would have to demonstrate that the Navalny brothers did not steal money from Yves Rocher, VTB Bank and Transneft, amongst a flurry of other crimes. Snippets from Wikipedia using terminology such as "widely seen as political" do not cut it.

Is the Justice system independent in Russia?

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, johng said:

Is that another way of saying that they sided with Hitler and fought against the Russians ?

No, and if you are too dim to comprehend what I posted there is no point in debating you.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

Putin wants rid of Nazis where ever they are, especially if they're killing ethnic Russians. before 2020 there were many articles regarding them, but since those same media outlets and politicians seem to be denying they even exist.

Nothing to do with Nazi's, that is just a name of a German Party. Putin just wants to clear the way for his continuous reign, with land grab intensions, using his communist thoughts, that he cannot shake off.

Did you miss the mysterious deaths of a zillion wealth Russians, and of course the death of the favourite future Russian leader.....🤔

Nazi's............😂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, transam said:

Nothing to do with Nazi's, that is just a name of a German Party. Putin just wants to clear the way for his continuous reign, with land grab intensions, using his communist thoughts, that he cannot shake off.

Did you miss the mysterious deaths of a zillion wealth Russians, and of course the death of the favourite future Russian leader.....🤔

Nazi's............😂

so,  the neo nazis in Ukraine are ok, they're just using the name? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

Putin wants rid of Nazis where ever they are, especially if they're killing ethnic Russians. before 2020 there were many articles regarding them, but since those same media outlets and politicians seem to be denying they even exist.

Are you claiming that Putin invaded Ukraine because Ukraine is Nazi? 😆

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

56 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

so,  the neo nazis in Ukraine are ok, they're just using the name? 

Do they call themselves "Nazi's", please do tell....😉

• Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

The 'Military operations' being carried out are for several reasons!

Yeh we know, land grab, personal money grab, a continuous ruler........Have I missed anything..🤭

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Do they call themselves "Nazi's", please do tell....😉

you can read the link i posted earlier and find out, the msm used to call them Nazis too, until they switched their reporting.

• Like 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

you can read the link i posted earlier and find out, the msm used to call them Nazis too, until they switched their reporting.

That is no answer, do the folk in Ukraine you call neo Nazi refer to themselves as Nazi....

Yes or No will do..........🥴

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

fascist dictator Putin

Or as I like to think of him, the only real major country leader left in the world among the masses of wokeist morons from all corners of the "West"...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

Or as I like to think of him, the only real major country leader left in the world among the masses of wokeist morons from all corners of the "West"...

You are welcome to move there and be part of a meat grinder attack in Ukraine. 

We had western Hitler lovers in WW2 too.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

You are welcome to move there and be part of a meat grinder attack in Ukraine. 

No need. I have money.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

We had western Hitler lovers in WW2 too.

Can we please not talk about Hitler or the holocaust? I get all sad, because my grandfather died in the holocaust (fell of the friggin' watch tower).

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The only world leader wanted for kidnapping 1000's of children you mean

oh, thats a new one to add to evil Putins list... haha, 

26 minutes ago, transam said:

That is no answer, do the folk in Ukraine you call neo Nazi refer to themselves as Nazi....

Yes or No will do..........🥴

nah, they just use nazi symbols for the craic!!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ukraine-crisis/german-tv-shows-nazi-symbols-helmets-ukraine-soldiers-n198961

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1