Jailed Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny dead, prison service says

Social Media

11 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

No need. I have money.

Can we please not talk about Hitler or the holocaust? I get all sad, because my grandfather died in the holocaust (fell of the friggin' watch tower).

Stay classy.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, transam said:

You can't answer me then. I am not surprised, you have nowhere to go on the subject....:clap2:

do you need to hear a specific individual saying 'yes i am a nazi' ?

they are a far right 'neo nazi' group, pretty self explanatory really, sporting nazi insignia... no, i guess they are just a group of substitute school teachers!

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/1/who-are-the-azov-regiment

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Do they call themselves "Nazi's", please do tell....😉

Yes.

MARIUPOL, Ukraine — A volunteer brigade with self-proclaimed Nazis fighting alongside government troops against Russian-backed separatists is proving to be a mixed blessing to its cause.

[...]

A drill sergeant who would identify himself only as Alex wore a patch depicting Thor's Hammer, an ancient Norse symbol appropriated by neo-Nazis, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

In an interview with USA TODAY, he admitted he is a Nazi and said with a laugh that no more than half his comrades are fellow Nazis.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/03/10/ukraine-azov-brigade-nazis-abuses-separatists/24664937/

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The ICC do not joke when issuing international arrest warrants

hahahah,, ok, so did they issue arrest warrants for Bush, Blaire, Obuma? actually does the USA recognise the ICC ? how many countries will up hold the arrest warrant?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

hahahah,, ok, so did they issue arrest warrants for Bush, Blaire, Obuma? actually does the USA recognise the ICC ? how many countries will up hold the arrest warrant?

You can laugh, Putin is not, especially if visiting some of the 123 member states in the world. He can also forget any more travel on that luxury yacht of his.......now my turn to laugh...............:cheesy:

• Like 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

You can laugh, Putin is not, especially if visiting some of the 123 member states in the world. He can also forget any more travel on that luxury yacht of his.......now my turn to laugh...............:cheesy:

when the US is held accountable for it's illegal actions then things might happen, but until then it's political BS

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

when the US is held accountable for it's illegal actions then things might happen, but until then it's political BS

The only BS is your deflection into a different topic

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Near every country has a far-right group, even my own, never heard one calling themselves Nazi, but getting back on topic, Putin's "Nazi" clear out is just a smoke screen for land grab and YOU are making excuses for it, but I guess you are a Putin fanboy.......:ermm: 

1 minute ago, transam said:

Near every country has a far-right group, even my own, never heard one calling themselves Nazi, but getting back on topic, Putin's "Nazi" clear out is just a smoke screen for land grab and YOU are making excuses for it, but I guess you are a Putin fanboy.......:ermm: 

you have been given links and quotes and proved wrong...oh, so lets get back on topic now eh!!
. anyone that calls cannabis 'whacky baccy' in this day and age has no credibility.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

you're the one that brought up the arrest warrant & ICC, not me... 

More deflection you know as well as I the off topic was your deflection to the US. Very weak............

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

do you need to hear a specific individual saying 'yes i am a nazi' ?

they are a far right 'neo nazi' group, pretty self explanatory really, sporting nazi insignia... no, i guess they are just a group of substitute school teachers!

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/1/who-are-the-azov-regiment

What was that nazi group the USSR allied itself with in the late 1930's?  Oh yeah, it was the original Nazi party.

Edited by heybruce
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

No I haven't, your Nazi cr@p is to protect your leader, the killer of his neighbours people, Hitler MKII, he is the nearest you're going to get to the word, Nazi...

Whacky baccy, what on earth are you talking about now....🤔

Ooooh, you are sitting there puffing on dope, I might have guessed.............😂

you were given quotes and links...even MSM used to call Azov that, until 2020.., feel free to go and check for yourself.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

you were given quotes and links...even MSM used to call Azov that, until 2020.., feel free to go and check for yourself.

Let's be frank, Frank, you are getting in all of a tizzy because you will not have your leader questioned, of course that's your right, but don't think for one minute you will not be quizzed over it.

So, keep on puffing Frank, but don't let your leader find out, eh...............😱

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Let's be frank, Frank, you are getting in all of a tizzy because you will not have your leader questioned, of course that's your right, but don't think for one minute you will not be quizzed over it.

So, keep on puffing Frank, but don't let your leader find out, eh...............😱

insert YAWN emoji

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

insert YAWN emoji

🥱...Here you are............🥱

And a question for you, wouldn't you call your Putin a Nazi, as he has done the same thing Hitler did, invaded Poland for land grab, nothing else...?  😉

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Perhaps?  Is your grasp of history so weak that you don't know?

Stalin allied himself with Hitler because it furthered both men's goals of imperial expansion.

Ukraine accepted Azov fighters because their country was invaded, for the purpose of imperial expansion, and it needed whatever men it could find who would fight the Russians.

Most people understand that.  Most people understand that it does not justify Russians war to expand its empire.

my response was due to lack of interest 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

actually does the USA recognise the ICC

No they are total hypocrites as usual trying to hold other countries to ICC "justice"  whilst excluding themself  even to the extent of having a statute saying that they can invade the Haque and repatriate any American that may wind up there.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2002/08/03/us-hague-invasion-act-becomes-law

https://scholar.harvard.edu/ksikkink/blog/“invade-hague”-“support-icc”-america’s-shifting-stance-international-criminal-court

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, johng said:

No they are total hypocrites as usual trying to hold other countries to ICC "justice"  whilst excluding themself  even to the extent of having a statute saying that they can invade the Haque and repatriate any American that may wind up there.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2002/08/03/us-hague-invasion-act-becomes-law

https://scholar.harvard.edu/ksikkink/blog/“invade-hague”-“support-icc”-america’s-shifting-stance-international-criminal-court

Back on topic. Russia does not recognize ICC but that does not stop Putin being arrested

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

Why?

Do you want "MAD" to be activated?

If "MAD" happens you will not be able to post here or anywhere else if your wish comes true!

Putin is far greater leader than Biden and of the sellout western ones and even Trump!... Go Putin!
try and arrest him and see what happens... how many countries would actually even follow through with the warrant....lets see the  Hypocrite USA, biggest war crimes violators on the planet get arrested first. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Agree 1