lets fight

stoner

13 hours ago, Pattaya420 said:

I been fighting hard daily training BJJ, super tough, doing it for years.

No big street fights.

But fighting is my hobby, not to hurt someone or anything like that but to master martial arts, and BJJ is hardest master in my opinion, and it's very effective.

I have just started BJJ and win against a black belt , sweated all over him before he tapped out ,😂

A piece of TrumpTrash was boasting about beating me up here yesterday. TrumpTrash regularly threaten people here. It's funny that I can't post certain links here, but this is allowed. 

In 2 years,  5 such pieces of Trash have faux-threatened me over me making fun of them, including a much beloved autist here who did so twice. I laugh at these impotent, loser, hotheads.

Pre-age 18, I had dozens of fights. I was bullied badly. I got creamed about two thirds of the time.

One semi-funny story: I saw my mother's boyfriend slap her in the face. I picked up a bottle of Chivas Regal, and gave him a few head whack with it till he staggered out of the house.

He was semi-mafia, so I had to go hide out at the YMCA for about half a year. 

Edited by Prubangboy
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

A piece of TrumpTrash was boasting about beating me up here yesterday. TrumpTrash regularly threaten people here. It's funny that I can't post certain links here, but this is allowed. 

In 2 years,  5 such pieces of Trash have faux-threatened me over me making fun of them, including a much beloved autist here who did so twice. I laugh at these impotent, loser, hotheads.

Pre-age 18, I had dozens of fights. I was bullied badly. I got creamed about two thirds of the time.

One semi-funny story: I saw my mother's boyfriend slap her in the face. I picked up a bottle of Chivas Regal, and gave him a few head whack with it till he staggered out of the house.

Never heard anyone talk Trump or Biden in Thailand.

When my brother was a rock and roll bouncer, a skin head leapt on his back and was choking him. I leapt on the skin head's back and then we all fell down a flight of stairs. 

It was the Public Image show where Johnny Rotten wouldn't come out from behind a screen. So more fighting at the show.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Thought there would be more of a response with all the ex Navy Seals, SAS  and MMA masters around here.😉

I was with the SNS for over a decade and had some memorable fights but with the law behind us we always won in the end.

Now being retired i try to stay away from violence as much as i can.

23 hours ago, stoner said:

have you ever been in fight before ? a good dust up. a punch out if you may. did you win or lose ? broken bones or just ego ? who has some good stories. 

A few when I was much younger back in Scotland. If anyone challenged me to a fight "outside" I would never take him up on it as I am probably a bit of a coward.

Let's be honest if someone challenges you to a fight they must know they are going to win, whether it's other back up or a concealed weapon.

It has not happened often, but one time I lumbered one guys ex GF and he came after me when I was walking with her out on the street and he started threatening me with violence, I walloped him and left him lying on the pavement.

What a loss of face he must have had in front of his ex bird.

Edited by NoshowJones

23 hours ago, Pattaya420 said:

I been fighting hard daily training BJJ, super tough, doing it for years.

No big street fights.

But fighting is my hobby, not to hurt someone or anything like that but to master martial arts, and BJJ is hardest master in my opinion, and it's very effective.

Nine times out of ten a seasoned street fighter will get the better of someone with martial arts training. No matter what grade he is, there are no rules in street fighting but the same can't be said with someone trained in martial arts.

15 hours ago, BenStark said:

Never been in a fight, though had some close calls. Guess they look at me, then common sense sets in.

THat happens to me here, even the drunk Brits and Aussies running around fighting everything stop when they see me, nothing beats the fear of getting splashed with the yummy ichor from my weeping, running sores. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

Nine times out of ten a seasoned street fighter will get the better of someone with martial arts training. No matter what grade he is, there are no rules in street fighting but the same can't be said with someone trained in martial arts.

Properly 90% the other way if bjj, judo or muay thai. Karate and TKD not so useful.

Got into a bad fight on my way to the airport in Florida a few months ago. ,

I was waiting for a car to finish fueling so i could go and as the car started driving a way a guy from the other side came cut me of and took my spot. I yelled at him that I was waiting and he gave me the finger. I lost it and wnt after him.

My Daughter was with me . How embarrassing for me. I wanted to kill the guy I was out of control. 

And I am not that kind of  person, .  Thank god that  someone did not call the cops, because for sure I would have missed my flight. 

I was talking to my cardiologist, who is also a family friend.  and told him about it. I told him I dont know what came over me, I was an animal. 

He reviewed my medications, and I told him that I was taking melatonin because I was not sleeping well , he asked how much . I said 12 mg. he said are you crazy , you should be taking max 3 mg. He said that one of the side effect of  melatonin is aggressive violent behaviour, and should stop taking it immediately. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I lost it and wnt after him.

My Daughter was with me . How embarrassing for me. I wanted to kill the guy I was out of control. 

And I am not that kind of  person, .

clearly you are that kind of person. how embarrassing for your daughter........ not you.

Just now, stoner said:

clearly you are that kind of person. how embarrassing for your daughter........ not you.

Are you stoned? clearly?? what is it that makes it clear to you?

Of course it is embarrassing for me, I am a dignified 66 year old , that tries to set a good example for my daughter. She 27 years old and never seen me have a drink, other than abeer here and there or a glass of wine. 

and why I am clearly that kind of person? the only thing you know about me in reference to this subject is this post, and this one time occurrence. That I said the explanation was the medication.

Google it. 

Why am I  even having this conversation with you? 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Of course it is embarrassing for me, I am a dignified 66 year old , that tries to set a good example for my daughter. She 27 years old and never seen me have a drink, other than abeer here and there or a glass of wine. 

and why I am clearly that kind of person? the only thing you know about me in reference to this subject is this post, and this one time occurrence. That I said the explanation was the medication.

Google it. 

a 66 year old dignified man would not allow something so trivial to make you resort to violence. a dignified man would of let it go. you didn't.

hence me saying you are clearly that kind of person. you should be embarrassed for your daughter not yourself.

• Sad 2

Just now, stoner said:

a 66 year old dignified man would not allow something so trivial to make you resort to violence. a dignified man would of let it go. you didn't.

hence me saying you are clearly that kind of person. you should be embarrassed for your daughter not yourself.

You are an idiot!!

• Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

From the details in this post, you should keep hiding.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, sirineou said:

I's  not name calling when its's a correct observation. 

you should really think before you speak and/or act. you can even see the anger in your comments. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

He opened up and told a story we can all relate to a little bit. In your thread about fighting. Even noted a solution in his case. Not very chill Mr Stoner. 

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

He opened up and told a story we can all relate to a little bit. In your thread about fighting. Even noted a solution in his case. Not very chill Mr Stoner. 

if the contradiction wasn't there i would not of said anything. however it was too blatant to ignore. i cannot relate to that story much at all. it would never of escalated to the point he talked about. 

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

Google it. 

66yo picking fights over fuel. You might get killed next time.

3 hours ago, stoner said:

resort to name calling when you have nothing left. bravo. 

To be honest, this discussion is pointless if you are not both in the same room, with heavy objects to hand.  If you want me to hold your jacket, I’ll be as far as I can on my way home by a non-obvious route.

for the sake of the forum, though, have about yez, in a big way!