Teenage Thai girl accuses tattoo artist of sexual assault

snoop1130

27 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

I thought it was the other way round, criminals, seamen etc used to have them done but now people get it done to be fashionable, no?

When i was a lad seeing people with tattoos were thought of as dubious, nowadays everyone has them.

Yes it was as they got it done in jail with a rusty needle and pen's ink, but then it became a fashion statement

but  now it has gone far far away, way too far...

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

He admitted that he might have accidentally touched her private parts but not intentionally as the girl mentioned.

Tattoo on her back , breasts on the front  , yes he was fiddling ,the tattoo seems much to big to do in

one sitting I would have thought , so had she been there before, 

regards Worgeordie

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

He drugged her, she became unconscious, her nipple things were gone, he played with her nipples, how obvious do you need it? If she was roofied or similar she may still be aware what's happening

Did he drug her?

It seems she fell asleep. Lots of people do that without drugs.

The nipple things: I don't have personal experience with them, but I guess that these things can move and maybe fall off if they rub against a bed or whatever she was sleeping on.

Did he play with her nipples? She said, he said.

Maybe you are right, and all that happened. But I don't like this concept to believe everything any female says. Many of them say a lot to getr attention and the "he raped me" is high on that attention seeking list. For women it's easy to walk away from that. Many men's lives were ruined by (wrong) accusations.

And last but not least: A teenage girl takes off her clothes and gets tattooed by someone who she doesn't trust (or has no reason to trust). She could have insisted that her boyfriend or a girlfriend were present at all times. She didn't. I hope she will learn from that. 

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Ahh, the old ‘if you hurt my image by telling the truth I’ll Sue you’ nugget. Thais love that one. 

How do you know she told the truth?

He is the one who now has to fight against accusations which might be true, or maybe they are not true.

She could have reported what he allegedly did to the police, and they could investigate it. And if he is found guilty then she can tell that to the public. 

So she waited until she got home, before sending him a message asking about the 'Sexual assault' Sounds like something she and her boyfriend cooked up on the way home.

I suppose her and her boyfriend have never had sex, and she is as pure as the driven snow. 

By the way that tat makes you look like a real innocent little virgin init. :unsure:

Sorry but I don't belief a word of it. 

Should I bring a complaint against a massage lady who I think touched my balls?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brianthainess said:

So she waited until she got home, before sending him a message asking about the 'Sexual assault' Sounds like something she and her boyfriend cooked up on the way home.

I suppose her and her boyfriend have never had sex, and she is as pure as the driven snow. 

By the way that tat makes you look like a real innocent little virgin init. :unsure:

Sorry but I don't belief a word of it. 

Should I bring a complaint against a massage lady who I think touched my balls?

"think" touched your balls ? 

Surely you would know.

Your track record as a sleuth is appalling  - don't give up your day job!  🙂

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The nipple things: I don't have personal experience with them, but I guess that these things can move and maybe fall off

I have personal experience, they don't just fall off, they are stuck on, you have to peel them off

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Once upon a time having a tattoos was a fashionable, kind of a statement and most were small and tastefully

done, now days it become either as statement or rebellious behavior, a show off and a ugly desecration 

of one's body and out of all proportions...

Thanks EZZRA, exactly my thoughts.

On so many people, the tattoos completely hide the individuals themselves. We cannot see them any more, all we see are the ugly tattoos.

And then wondering what could have motivated anyone to hide their personality, their traits, their demeanor, their beautiful skin of face. All of that is just gone..... All is left are mutilated people....

7 hours ago, VinnieK said:

She should be playing with dolls.

Btw..typical Thai 'journalism' 

Are these stock photos?

Nipple covers? 😂 

How is a 16 y.o supposed to pay 1000s of baht for tattoos?

Questions.. questions

Gawd...try reading the full report.