Teenage Thai girl accuses tattoo artist of sexual assault

snoop1130

1 hour ago, PJ71 said:

Where does it say he played with her nippins and was 'roofied'?

"After a few hours of tattooing, she felt sore and wanted to stop the process. The artist asked her to continue and gave her two pills. She took them, thinking they were painkillers, but the medicine put her to sleep ...She insisted that it was not an accident because she felt he was touching her nipples".

40 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

...after taking the pills he gave her!

Sometimes mf gf takes pills against menstruation pain. And then she falls asleep.

I think the main problem with this girl, and probably many others in that age group, is that they don't think clearly, and they don't think what could happen.

I wouldn't accept pills, probably without name and without box, from someone who tells me to just take some pills and all will be fine.

For a girl, half naked, together with a guy, this is just a very stupid idea (independent of what kind of pills he gave her in this case). 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The artist also filed a lawsuit against the client for destroying his image and reputation.

I know this is not the main part of this story, but if you all don't mind, lets concentrate on that part for a moment.

If she can't prove that he drugged her, will he likely win such a lawsuit?

It seems it is very easy for any woman to destroy the reputation of a guy. What are the option for the accused to save his reputation and business? Can he demand a compensation from her if his business suffers or is destroyed? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

This sort of tattoo is only suitable for a hardened Thai prostitute IMHO.

Wow ! Sometimes the artsy types ,don’t know when and where to stop.

Obsessions , me thinks !

IMG_2557.jpeg.e29a8c8b5c8ec15a828aa3b8e5b1e29d.jpeg

6 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

From the report she does appear to have case, but not a strong one. The tattoo artist denies any wrongdoing and, further to that, is counter suing the girl for reputational damage. Difficult to pass judgement on this one.

Maybe seeing the nipples, to see if they look played with would help. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, proton said:

Why was he doing that expensive work for free in the first place?

Promoting his art . Good way to advertise .

There is much to be said for services that people have ,that need a bystander involved, You would think this is  wise for her and the artist safety.

Its also alarming ,she took pills 

from this guy imop.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, brianthainess said:

So she waited until she got home, before sending him a message asking about the 'Sexual assault' Sounds like something she and her boyfriend cooked up on the way home.

I suppose her and her boyfriend have never had sex, and she is as pure as the driven snow. 

By the way that tat makes you look like a real innocent little virgin init. :unsure:

Sorry but I don't belief a word of it. 

Should I bring a complaint against a massage lady who I think touched my balls?

Only if it affected your putting game.😋

4 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

I had my name tattooed on my backside, well I had a B tattooed on each cheek and when I bend down it spells BOB.

Like the Welshman who had 'LUDO' tattooed on his member. Under certain conditions it read 'LLANDUDNO'

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

Like the Welshman who had 'LUDO' tattooed on his member. Under certain conditions it read 'LLANDUDNO'

Like Jack Tar he had HMS on his Dong and under 'certain conditions' read Hammersmith

9 hours ago, Gandtee said:

The wolf will look a bit mangy as well.😉

The tattoo's motif, quite obviously, is a kitsune, a many-tailed fox, not a wolf.

Why a 16-year old girl would want to have such a dubious symbol on her back, however, escapes me as well.

1 hour ago, jts-khorat said:

The tattoo's motif, quite obviously, is a kitsune, a many-tailed fox, not a wolf.

Why a 16-year old girl would want to have such a dubious symbol on her back, however, escapes me as well.

Obviously...

Kasai_Kitsune_480x480.jpg?v=1639474688

2 hours ago, jts-khorat said:

Fox, wolf? Does it matter? It was a joke. Bloody hell.😒

22 hours ago, JayClay said:

It was literally right there in the post that you replied to. He says that the tattoo is disgusting, and not the story.

He did not say it, end of. Just passed a random comment on the tattoo.