PM Srettha pledges to woo back Russian tourists with revived flights

snoop1130

9 hours ago, ryandb said:

He had 3% support prior to his imprisonment so no Putins closest threat was the communist party so na you are wrong

You say hogwash and use an ad hominem attack "conspiracy theorist" because you can't disprove the facts can you

Did Navalny give impassioned speeches to White supremacists and was to revoke Russian citizenship from the Muslim Caucasus regions? Yes

Is there clear video of his top aide speaking with an Mi6 agent to start a color revolution? Yes

Does his death benefit the western MiC more than Putin? for sure

Who did the Nordstream attack?

Unprovoked invasion??? You are having a laugh. A despise Putin but you are not living in reality, I'm assuming you are American with your Assange comment so it's a quite simple thing, if China staged a color revolution in Mexico and got a new pro China government and wanted to place Nukes and Missiles pointed at Washington/NYC/LA that the US would just sit there and take it... You know you wouldn't

All US media has the same foreign policy you have state run news, same as the UK, there's subtle differences in domestic policy just the same as your Uniparty that acts as if they are different but are just a division tool to stop the masses from blaming the leaders and blaming their fellow citizens for voting for the wrong party.

So what is it bacofoil or some other stuff?

• Like 1

How out of touch the politicians are .... i mean has Stretta even been to Phuket ? Go there and look for yourself how miserable life has become there due to the influx of Russians. 

And he is wanting more ?!?!!?! Life in unaffordable for most Thai's there now due to the practises and colonisation by the Russians. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, DonniePeverley said:

How out of touch the politicians are .... i mean has Stretta even been to Phuket ? Go there and look for yourself how miserable life has become there due to the influx of Russians. 

And he is wanting more ?!?!!?! Life in unaffordable for most Thai's there now due to the practises and colonisation by the Russians. 

When was the last time you were on Phuket ?  Or are you just going by the opinions of AN members, who most don't live there either.  

I was there in April last year, and I didn't notice, although, unless talking to the tourist (no thanks) I couldn't tell you if they were from RU, UA (same same, not really different), UK, GR, FR, SP, IT or any EU or eastern European country.

All seemed to be behaved and enjoying themselves.

4 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

When was the last time you were on Phuket ?  Or are you just going by the opinions of AN members, who most don't live there either.  

I was there in April last year, and I didn't notice, although, unless talking to the tourist (no thanks) I couldn't tell you if they were from RU, UA (same same, not really different), UK, GR, FR, SP, IT or any EU or eastern European country.

All seemed to be behaved and enjoying themselves.

I have been there for the past 3 months, before leaving back to the US last week. 

Being there in April LAST year was a different situation. But having seen your previous posts, if EVERYONE said the world was round, you would argue the world was flat just because you like your own intellectual arguments at pointless debates. Good day to you, and won't be replying further to you if you don't believe Russians have literally taken over Phuket. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Don't know what all the fuss is about, Russian tourist numbers were only marginally higher last month than they were in January 2023. They normally fall by half in April and half again in May, it's high season so what.

12 minutes ago, DonniePeverley said:

I have been there for the past 3 months, before leaving back to the US last week. 

Being there in April LAST year was a different situation. But having seen your previous posts, if EVERYONE said the world was round, you would argue the world was flat just because you like your own intellectual arguments at pointless debates. Good day to you, and won't be replying further to you if you don't believe Russians have literally taken over Phuket. 

I thought you were in Bangkok as your Feb 14th post (10 days ago) talked about gridlock around Silom & Riverside area.  Along with being in Patts in January

So back in USA ? ... hmm

Not sure what I believe about the Russians, as did chit chat with any, but I'm not putting much stock in your complaining posts.

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I thought you were in Bangkok as your Feb 14th post (10 days ago) talked about gridlock around Silom & Riverside area.  Along with being in Patts in January

So back in USA ? ... hmm

Not sure what I believe about the Russians, as did chit chat with any, but I'm not putting much stock in your complaining posts.

Okay i'll bite, because ir remember your deranged ramblings on Tripadvisor. How did that go by the way? You can live in one area of Thailand, and travel to other areas. For someone who hasn't been to Phuket in nearly a year, you seem to want to argue a rather sensless point that the island indeed has alot of Russian tourists. The official figures don't lie. 

• Agree 1

On 2/21/2024 at 4:31 PM, MangoKorat said:

Navalny's wife or the families of all the other members of the opposition in Thailand that are currently serving time in Russian

Just point out my obvious mistake - pretty sure most people will have realised that I meant to say 'opposition in Russia' 😁.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, kinyara said:

Don't know what all the fuss is about, Russian tourist numbers were only marginally higher last month than they were in January 2023. They normally fall by half in April and half again in May, it's high season so what.

I have a Thai friend that lives and works in Phuket - she tells me that there are far more Russians there now than there have ever been.  I also have an English friend that works in real estate in Phuket, he tells me condo sales and rentals to Russians have increased massively over the last 2 years.

The numbers of Russian tourists may be roughly the same but those figures are simply arrivals. They don't show how many have stayed. 

Not sure if any figures are available that give the numbers of foreigners that are living in Phuket and their nationalities but they would tell the correct story.

Edited by MangoKorat
  • Agree 1

On 2/24/2024 at 12:27 PM, ryandb said:

He had 3% support prior to his imprisonment so no Putins closest threat was the communist party so na you are wrong

You say hogwash and use an ad hominem attack "conspiracy theorist" because you can't disprove the facts can you

Did Navalny give impassioned speeches to White supremacists and was to revoke Russian citizenship from the Muslim Caucasus regions? Yes

Is there clear video of his top aide speaking with an Mi6 agent to start a color revolution? Yes

Does his death benefit the western MiC more than Putin? for sure

Who did the Nordstream attack?

Unprovoked invasion??? You are having a laugh. A despise Putin but you are not living in reality, I'm assuming you are American with your Assange comment so it's a quite simple thing, if China staged a color revolution in Mexico and got a new pro China government and wanted to place Nukes and Missiles pointed at Washington/NYC/LA that the US would just sit there and take it... You know you wouldn't

All US media has the same foreign policy you have state run news, same as the UK, there's subtle differences in domestic policy just the same as your Uniparty that acts as if they are different but are just a division tool to stop the masses from blaming the leaders and blaming their fellow citizens for voting for the wrong party.

Which Country apart from Western Germany and Turkiye does the US have nuclear weapons in. Please enlighten us? As if the US has any need to put nuclear weapons in Ukraine. Finland is a much shorter flight time to Moscow and St Petersburgh(which was originally Swedish was it not?)