Full steam ahead on LGBTQ rights in Thailand, new gender identity law ordered by PM

webfact

Two days ago Greece legalize in Greek Parliament same-sex marriage furthermore LGBQ community will have "human right" to adopt a child from surrogate mother who will receive payments for this....

The problem is that U.N do not aknowledge human right your social activities in LGBTQ communtity.

Do you like to see Royal Thai Police Officers like the photo attached you from Greece-Athens?

The photo has been taken from Athens tourst center and it appears two LGBTQ Police Officers in combat uniforms.

If you have any doubts you can inquiry yourself why so many V.I.P members do not have security quards from LGBTQ communtity? Is it unhuman or logical assumptions?

We live in a democracy and not dictatorship where minorities of citizens trample and destroy our social system.We cannot go into the future with a validated ticket from the past where minorities trample on the religious and cultural norms of civilians majority.

"Congratulations" to Greek Prime Minister Mr Kyriakos Mitsotakis and on 6 June European States run for elections in European Parliament tottaly 750 members Parliamentarians in Brussels apatheid.

Hellenic Police LGBT+.png

Edited by Paris333
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/21/2024 at 7:03 PM, bkk6060 said:

They love to be the first at things.

I bet it is just a back door way to increase tourism. People in these groups are often financially fairly well off, so the potential dollars I bet are more important then the government actually claiming they are accepting them.

Is that a double entendre ? 

15 hours ago, Paris333 said:

Two days ago Greece legalize in Greek Parliament same-sex marriage furthermore LGBQ community will have "human right" to adopt a child from surrogate mother who will receive payments for this....

The problem is that U.N do not aknowledge human right your social activities in LGBTQ communtity.

Do you like to see Royal Thai Police Officers like the photo attached you from Greece-Athens?

The photo has been taken from Athens tourst center and it appears two LGBTQ Police Officers in combat uniforms.

If you have any doubts you can inquiry yourself why so many V.I.P members do not have security quards from LGBTQ communtity? Is it unhuman or logical assumptions?

We live in a democracy and not dictatorship where minorities of citizens trample and destroy our social system.We cannot go into the future with a validated ticket from the past where minorities trample on the religious and cultural norms of civilians majority.

"Congratulations" to Greek Prime Minister Mr Kyriakos Mitsotakis and on 6 June European States run for elections in European Parliament tottaly 750 members Parliamentarians in Brussels apatheid.

Hellenic Police LGBT+.png

I don't speak tin foil hat. Can someone translate?

On 2/21/2024 at 8:25 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Oh no!

Until now we could escape that woke nonsense in Thailand. 

The rot set in when Darkie toothpaste was renamed Darlie and Black Man Mops with the fuzzy wozzie logo went