Trump soundly defeats Nikki Haley in South Carolina Republican primary

Social Media

1 hour ago, Dolf said:

What percentage of Trump haters are American? How many Trump haters do you know in person? They seem to mainly exist on the internet. 

I know two Americans who think Trump is a danger to democracy, and one who thinks he is better than Biden. When I asked him how many criminal indictments Biden has against him, he went off into the political interference weed farm.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. That depends on other people being willing to keep funding her campaign. If she loses another one that would likely be in jeopardy.

If Trump wins I for one will be laughing like a drain. That either he or Biden are even able to stand as candidates at their age is some sort of unpleasant comment on US politics.

I know a couple of guys well into their nineties who are more lucid and better informed than many guys in their sixties.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

I know a couple of guys well into their nineties who are more lucid and better informed than many guys in their sixties.

Depends on drugs and alcohol doesn't it.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The poster you quoted is not an American, but if he's going to post on these threads he should understand that the popular vote is irrelevant in US elections for POTUS.

Most on here  know that ! But its the left, radicals that continue to attack its premise.

“Unfortunately, by the beginning of the 20thcentury many self-styled American “progressives” had turned against the ideal of limited, constitutional government. What they wanted instead was a system of unlimited centralized control by wise and beneficent technocrats.

Instead, they sought to manipulate it through a progressive theory of judicial interpretation”.

https://www.carolinajournal.com/opinion/the-lefts-long-war-on-the-constitution/

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Let's make America great again! Donald Trump is sure to win the election in November. No doubt.

Im Always interested to know what like minded new members to the conversation think.Why? In your opinion!

Is it because he has exposed the establishment?

Is it because of his policies of making 

other countries pay their share of defense spending?

Is it his policy on immigration, the economy  and no wars?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, riclag said:

Im Always interested to know what like minded new members to the conversation think.Why? In your opinion!

Is it because he has exposed the establishment?

Is it because of his policies of making 

other countries pay their share of defense spending?

Is it his policy on immigration, the economy  and no wars?

Don't forget Trumps greatest accomplishment, happened in 2016 when he as a political novice beat HRC. 

Edited by illisdean
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Don't forget Trumps greatest accomplishment, happened in 2015 when he as a political novice beat HRC. 

And lost after one term. Downhill after that in 2018, 2022 and 2023 for the MAGA brand. Don’t look too good in 2024. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Dolf said:

I know some left leaning people who prefer Trump. They never voted right.

Neither of our experiences are statistically significant.

It would not surprise me to see Trump go down eventually for tax evasion, just like Capone did. He does meet quite a few mob boss criteria.

I forget who it was said the IRS is to be feared more than the KGB and Gestapo combined.

33 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Yes....It's looking real bad...especially for cognitively challenged Biden. Go read the polls and prove me wrong. Have you seen dimwit Biden's job approval rating? Hitting new historic lows.

LOL....hows that for "not looking too good in 2024...."

BidenJAR_RCP.thumb.jpg.14ab87e662d6435d5f98b4a6885b3f4d.jpg

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/approval/joe-biden/approval-rating

Biden is losing to Trump EVERYWHERE possible, but Biden all things considered now that the DOJ reports Biden is mentally unfit for criminal indictment in his willfully retaining and sharing classified materials espionage scandal reported by SC - DOJ Hur. I suppose people will still support a mentally challenged candidate. LOL

TrumpvBiden.thumb.jpg.83b385746b94142ef5ab8a7306d9f50e.jpg

https://elections2024.thehill.com/national/biden-trump-general/

Yes the signs are good for Trump.

• Thumbs Up 1

An RNC member has proposed 2 noteworthy resolutions this week.

1. They should remain neutral until Trump has garnered the 1,215 delegates to become the presumptive nominee.

2. That they will not pay any candidates legal bills for any matter not arising from the 2024 election.

The RNC’s members will convene in Houston on March 7 and 8 and could potentially vote on the pair of resolutions at that time.

The obvious conclusion is that they believe Haley still has a chance or that they believe a shoe is about to drop on Trump's head fairly soon. If anybody has any inside info it has to be the RNC.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/draft-rnc-resolution-trump-nominee-legal-bills-rcna140346

1 hour ago, illisdean said:

Yes....It's looking real bad...especially for cognitively challenged Biden. Go read the polls and prove me wrong. Have you seen dimwit Biden's job approval rating? Hitting new historic lows.

LOL....hows that for "not looking too good in 2024...."

BidenJAR_RCP.thumb.jpg.14ab87e662d6435d5f98b4a6885b3f4d.jpg

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/approval/joe-biden/approval-rating

Biden is losing to Trump EVERYWHERE possible, but Biden all things considered now that the DOJ reports Biden is mentally unfit for criminal indictment in his willfully retaining and sharing classified materials espionage scandal reported by SC - DOJ Hur. I suppose people will still support a mentally challenged candidate. LOL

TrumpvBiden.thumb.jpg.83b385746b94142ef5ab8a7306d9f50e.jpg

https://elections2024.thehill.com/national/biden-trump-general/

Not to worry; Biden is doing as well as ever. In terms of favorability and head-to-head national matchups, it showed a close and stable contest. In head-to-head, Trump actually lost his lead down from 4.3% on January 26. The polls are too close to made a call and we don’t don’t whether it will be a 2 or 3-5 person race that can influence the result quite dramatically. 

Trump made the mistake of announcing his candidacy too early. His early announcement was to blunt investigations of his crimes but will backfired. 

The early campaigning only showed his rapid cognitive decline and he is making too many damaging comments which are not helpful to win the independents and even the non MAGA republicans. The primaries exit polls were telling as a large proportion of republicans will not vote Trump. The highly unpopular abortion and guns control agenda will disadvantage Trump. He has to navigate the 91 indictments which will cost him votes. The losing trend in 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2023 will continue with another lose for Trump in November. 

Edited by Eric Loh
Add words
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1