Trump soundly defeats Nikki Haley in South Carolina Republican primary

Social Media

The Monmouth poll is only the latest in a series of grim survey results for the president. A Gallup poll released in January found that Biden’s third-year job approval rating, just 39.8 percent, is the worst since Jimmy Carter, who went on to lose re-election to Ronald Reagan in 1980.

https://amac.us/newsline/society/joe-bidens-presidency-in-terminal-decline/

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Dolf said:

He is rising in the polls and Biden dodged the Superbowl because he is declining rapidly.

Righto, exit polls are meaningless and often wrong but the polls are important and show what's happening.

Why don't you just say what you mean: I have an opinion and will ignore contradictory facts. 

Edited by stevenl
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

"Trump and his allies remain skeptical of Haley's chances"

Trump and his allies are making the mistake of at least outwardly believing that Haley thinks any differently. She is a never trumper and will spoil his election by doing a ross perot or a jill stein.

A never trumper that worked for the trump administration. Wow!

She is certainly a conflicted individual. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Righto, exit polls are meaningless and often wrong but the polls are important and show what's happening.

Why don't you just say what you mean: I have an opinion and will ignore contradictory facts. 

Look at the polls on Biden v Trump over the last 6 months. If you want to ignore them and just pick 1 exit poll good for you.  You are saying "I hate Trump so I will cherry pick alternate polls"

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Look at the polls on Biden v Trump over the last 6 months. If you want to ignore them and just pick 1 exit poll good for you.  You are saying "I hate Trump so I will cherry pick alternate polls"

I am not picking any polls, I ignore general polls this far ahead of time. But this is a very specific one on a very specific issue, imo worth mentioning.

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

As I said, I ignore general polls this far ahead of time.

Clear downward trend for Biden. His age means it is likely to get worse. An 82yo is not smarter than an 81yo.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

How could she endorse trump now?

She is a weathervane .if Trump is the republican nominee (Oh god how I hope he is).  she might even be his running mate. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Which translates into about 10% of republican electors. A deal killer for Trump's chances. It's why MAGA are panicking about her.

Panic, I am sure Trumps chances are good in the primaries, and the only panic is with the democrats, and panic lady Haley should be toast after she's annihilated in super Tuesday even with all her vast democratic financial support.

I can sure see MAGA panicking when they lead by >59%. LOL You got it all wrong, again, no surprise there.

TrumpvHaleyPrimary.thumb.jpg.439f5c7e8e5eb233b4cef18d99950084.jpg

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/republican-primary/2024/national

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/republican-primary/2024/california

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, proton said:

That's why Time printed her on the cover as Madame President then? :cheesy:

Despite all this, however, nationwide polling was not far off from the actual popular vote result, and in fact very few states had results that deviated from the margin of error in the polling average. In a FiveThirtyEight article, Nate Silver defended the performance of the polls in 2016 as historically average, and argued that "Media organizations need to do a better job of informing their readers about the uncertainties associated with polling".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwide_opinion_polling_for_the_2016_United_States_presidential_election

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ozimoron said:

"Trump and his allies remain skeptical of Haley's chances"

Trump and his allies are making the mistake of at least outwardly believing that Haley thinks any differently. She is a never trumper and will spoil his election by doing a ross perot or a jill stein.

Nope.

She will soon drop out and disappear.

In the unlikely event she ran as a third party candidate, it would be a big win for Trump, since her voters otherwise would vote for Biden.

44 minutes ago, sirineou said:

She is a weathervane .if Trump is the republican nominee (Oh god how I hope he is).  she might even be his running mate. 

I don't think she has any delusions that he would pick a non white woman as a running mate, especially one who has caused him all this angst. The question is does she hate Trump more than her party loyalty?

2 hours ago, Dolf said:

The election is at the end of the year and exit polls are often wrong. The choice is 82-86yo or Trump with less wars, less border chaos. Easy decision.

The choice will be Biden or a psychopath with incipient Alzheimers  who failed to fix the border last time around.

Easy choice.

Edited by Danderman123

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Nope.

She will soon drop out and disappear.

In the unlikely event she ran as a third party candidate, it would be a big win for Trump, since her voters otherwise would vote for Biden.

You're assuming that her voters are disaffected dems and not largely comprised of republicans who don't like trump. I can't see it.

4 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

The first biden - Trump debate will be amazing entertainment.

Loony Tune vs Mean tweets!

th be th be thats all folks!

Guess who gets the podium near the  curtain exit!

Love to see TC HOST IT!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1