Trump soundly defeats Nikki Haley in South Carolina Republican primary

Social Media

3 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Trump has no reason to debate Haley, but Trump will clean the stage with biden. Biden doesn't stand a chance.

Who's Buckley?

No idea, it's a saying. The problem for Trump would be the moderators attempting to make him answer the questions.

edit: William Buckley was a convict who escaped a penal colony in 1803. It was thought his chances of survival were very small leading to the phrase "you've got Buckley's or none" (or simply "you've got Buckley's").

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

No idea, it's a saying. The problem for Trump would be the moderators attempting to make him answer the questions.

edit: William Buckley was a convict who escaped a penal colony in 1803. It was thought his chances of survival were very small leading to the phrase "you've got Buckley's or none" (or simply "you've got Buckley's").

Biden can't answer questions, just mumbles.

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Trump has no reason to debate Haley, but Trump will clean the stage with biden. Biden doesn't stand a chance.

Who's Buckley?

IIRC Biden cleaned the stage with Trump in the second presidential debate of 2020.

He has even more ammunition now, it's like a Barrett against a BB gun.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/truecrimeaustralia/ourcriminalhistory/escaped-convict-william-buckley-the-man-who-gave-us-buckleys-chance/news-story/1488b401e816442b6255e4069f6a1e1a

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IIRC Biden cleaned the stage with Trump in the second presidential debate of 2020.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/truecrimeaustralia/ourcriminalhistory/escaped-convict-william-buckley-the-man-who-gave-us-buckleys-chance/news-story/1488b401e816442b6255e4069f6a1e1a

In your opinion. Doesn't mean much when one hates the other side.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, Social Media said:

Undeterred by her recent defeats, Haley reaffirmed her commitment to the campaign, citing frustration with the country's direction and her determination to address it. She announced plans for a significant national advertising campaign and a rigorous schedule of rallies and events across key primary states.

LOL. That depends on other people being willing to keep funding her campaign. If she loses another one that would likely be in jeopardy.

If Trump wins I for one will be laughing like a drain. That either he or Biden are even able to stand as candidates at their age is some sort of unpleasant comment on US politics.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Good story, the link I mean. Time hasn't been kind to biden, he now mostly is just angry and yells alot.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

When biden makes mistakes it just his usual gaffe, chuckle, chuckle or they try using the old "he stutters" bs. Neither one of those old farts should be out only choices for POTUS, but here we are.

• Haha 1

Whoever wins the election is going to have to clean up the financial mess that Uncle Sam has got himself into and which in short order is going to be revealed with disastrous consequences all round.

Other than in Argentina, I am not aware of any politicians anywhere (in the world) who are prepared to deal with economic disaster other than by throwing money at the problem (as happened in 2008 and last year with the California banks that went bankrupt).

There's a limit to how much money a country can print.

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I've read most of your posts, and IMO you seem to post according to your anti Trump bias.

I think he post according to and bases his opinions on those fact thingys that most trump supporters don’t like.the facts are trumps appointed SC judges set women’s rights back 50 years and they are busy trying to set them back further yet.the lady’s ain’t pleased to put it mildly.they VOTE.trump tryed to extort Ukraine to lie about Biden they dident now at trumps wishes the house is holding back funding for Ukraine basically stabbing in the guts a nation fighting for its life against an invader,that doesn’t sit well with most folks.WE VOTE.he spouts nazi hate speech that doesent set well with most folks.i could go on and on and on…..trumps dead he just doesn’t know it yet.easily demonstrated by Mrs Haley’s success in garnering 40% of the vote and exposing the fact that many aren’t happy with trumps reckless anti democratic tendencies he toast 

Edited by Tug
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Good story, the link I mean. Time hasn't been kind to biden, he now mostly is just angry and yells alot.

I guess Trump being angry and yelling a lot doesn't count when the Biden blinkers are on.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I base my opinions on facts. You seem to base yours on nothing but your own assertions.

So you are not biased against Trump? If you based your opinions on facts you would look at outcomes. Border chaos, 2 year war, Trump winning 10 out of the last 11 opinion polls. Lower unemployment under Trump, lower inflation.

Now sure what facts you are looking at because Trump has beaten Biden on most issues.

Trump in front of Biden with Latinos and under 35yos as well.

So lots of Americans have turned away from Biden.

You can have your opinion but it's just 1 opinion. The American voters will decide.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, sirineou said:

For the above reasons I believe Biden will wipe the floor with trump.

What a disgusting image: all that orange tanning glop and hair spray smeared all over the floor, and a safety hazard too!  :biggrin:

If nothing else Nikki is clever.   There are a lot of people in politics and the media that covers it anticipating what some are calling The Rapture.  No, not the religious thing.

With so many felony counts and civil cases, living on junk food*, poor health, raving temper tantrums, etc (as my ex-mother-in-law used to say "he's going to have a brain attack") DT may be out of the race one way or another.  Then what will the GOP do?  They will say "okay, so who came in second?" and she will live happily ever after... NOT!  Then will ensue the equiv a of a gladiator free-for-all and the last one standing wins.  There is no predicting what the GOP will have on their hands after the July convention.

* I never bought into the McDonald's thing with DT.  I think he may eat it sometimes, but I see it as a ploy to make his people think he's "just folks" -- "yeah, I have a private airliner and golden toilets, but I eat at McD's."  What's not to believe?

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I've read most of your posts, and IMO you seem to post according to your anti Trump bias.

What percentage of Trump haters are American? How many Trump haters do you know in person? They seem to mainly exist on the internet. 

• Thanks 1