Pride flags would be largely banned Tennessee classrooms in bill advanced by GOP lawmakers

Social Media

18 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Troll bait ignored.

No, to ignore it would require you not respond. But you have no response, so you call it a troll and pretend to ignore it.

If one teacher is allowed to promote their ideology, what should another be barred from prompting theirs? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah you can find cherry picked anecdotal "news" stories to support any agenda. The truth is the "problem" of LGBT stuff in.schools is wildly exaggerated by right wingers.

First your types cry about no proof, no evidence, no links then when presented with links you try and “wiggle” your way out.

Nice try but the world sees the hypocrisy of the left.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, G_Money said:

First your types cry about no proof, no evidence, no links then when presented with links you try and “wiggle” your way out.

Nice try but the world sees the hypocrisy of the left.

Your types.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, to ignore it would require you not respond. But you have no response, so you call it a troll and pretend to ignore it.

If one teacher is allowed to promote their ideology, what should another be barred from prompting theirs? 

Second troll bait ignored.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You were asked if you had anything that shows students in California and New York score better than Tennessee students on math and reading tests you post a link to that does provide the information, yet you pretend it does. Typical, dishonest leftist tactic.  

Again, you claimed the problem was lack of funding, yet you have not shown that funding is the issue, why it is the issue, or how the additional funding needs to be spent to improve the schools.

And after I explained that Tennessee ranks way higher on average SAT scores than does California and New York, yet California spends 56% more, and New York spends 143% more than Tennessee, you did nothing but claim the sample size in Tennessee was too small. You claim you understand data, but you seem to know nothing of statistics. 

Again, that fewer students choose to take the test really means nothing. The students that do take the SAT score much better. That a greater percentage of students in CA and NY are taking the test really proves nothing. 

Again, do you have anything that shows students in California and New York score better than Tennessee student on standard math and reading tests? 

Listen up.

To draw any meaningful conclusion from data, the data sets must be compatible.

A 5% participation rate v 21% and 59% is clearly not comparable.

Students elect to sit SATs therefore the data isn’t even random.

15 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Listen up.

Listen up,

Are you going to answer the questions I previously asked or just ignore as you can’t provide an answer?

In case you’ve forgotten.

“Please explain the queens purpose of indoctrination of children?  What’s the motive?  The only motive I see is grooming.”?

So why are you/these  people so obsessed with grooming children?  I’m sure you a valid answer.?

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Listen up,

Are you going to answer the questions I previously asked or just ignore as you can’t provide an answer?

“Please explain the queens purpose of indoctrination of children?  What’s the motive?  The only motive I see is grooming.”?

So why are you/these  people so obsessed with grooming children?  I’m sure you a valid answer.?

You have provided zero evidence that this indoctrination is taking place.

Just more of the ‘make an outrageous claim and fail to back it up’.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ve provided the links you desperately were seeking.  Are you legally blind?  If so there is software that can assist you.

You can’t answer questions because you can’t!  You’re stumped!  Fact.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Listen up,

It seems you are obsessed by this "grooming" claim.... 😅

7 minutes ago, candide said:

It seems you are obsessed by this "grooming" claim.... 😅

Just admit it, he’s stumped.  He had an explanation for everything else.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Exactly how much more proof do you need regarding indoctrination of children, not adults?

You won’t read about this or the others I posted on the liberal news media which is why I posted from Fox, an approved source on this forum.

Still in denial?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/la-elementary-schools-celebrate-national-coming-out-day-week-lgbtq-lessons

jhttps://www.foxnews.com/media/michigan-school-board-demands-removal-lgbtq-mural-middle-school-health-clinic

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pennsylvania-high-school-students-organize-walkout-protest-trans-bathroom-rule-compromised-

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, G_Money said:

Listen up,

Sorry not playing your game. I don’t buy into incendiary buzzwords like grooming, woke and CRT of the right-wing rhetoric. You can fear these buzzwords but I don’t. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Sorry not playing your game. I don’t buy into incendiary buzzwords like grooming, woke and CRT of the right-wing rhetoric. You can fear these buzzwords but I don’t. 

Did I ask you? No

But seeing how chomper can’t come up with an intelligent response for the motive, perhaps you can.

But you can’t so you default to your weak reply.  I’m not surprised.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Did I ask you? No

But seeing how chomper can’t come up with an intelligent response for the motive, perhaps you can.

Have some respect for others opinion. We don’t live in the same bubble as you. 

I’ve provided the links you desperately were seeking.  Are you legally blind?  If so there is software that can assist you.

You can’t answer questions because you can’t!  You’re stumped!  Fact.

5% of Tennessee students sit SATs, 95% don’t.

But you insist Tennessee SAT Performance tells you something useful.

Not about the vast majority (95%) of Tennessee students it doesn’t.

Does it get more clear than that?

24 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Did I ask you? No

Chomper’s response evaded your understanding .

31 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Exactly how much more proof do you need regarding indoctrination of children, not adults?

You won’t read about this or the others I posted on the liberal news media which is why I posted from Fox, an approved source on this forum.

Still in denial?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/la-elementary-schools-celebrate-national-coming-out-day-week-lgbtq-lessons

jhttps://www.foxnews.com/media/michigan-school-board-demands-removal-lgbtq-mural-middle-school-health-clinic

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pennsylvania-high-school-students-organize-walkout-protest-trans-bathroom-rule-compromised-

Exactly how many more FOX News have you got?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Listen up.

You talk but you don't say anything. Are you not able to formulate any kind of actual argument? You just keep regurgitating the same tired old line over and over and address nothing. A one trick pony. 

Again, you were asked if you had anything that shows students in California and New York score better than Tennessee students on math and reading tests. You posted a link that does provide the information, yet you pretended it does Typical, dishonest leftist (redundant) behavior.

Again, you claimed the problem was lack of funding, yet you have not shown that funding is the issue, why it is the issue, or how the additional funding needs to be spent to improve the schools.

After I explained that Tennessee ranks way higher on average SAT scores than does California and New York, yet California spends 56% more, and New York spends 143% more than Tennessee, you did nothing but claim the sample size in Tennessee was too small, yet you are unable to explain why it was too small, nor have you been able to provide any data the contradicts the data I provided. Weak. 

Again, that fewer students choose to take the test really means nothing, and if you think it does, explain why. You can't. The TN students that do take the SAT on average score much better than the CA and NY students, that seems to be a fact that you have not and cannot argue.  That a greater percentage of students in CA and NY are taking the test really proves nothing, and if you think it does, explain how and why, but you can't. All you can do is play the same tired chin-music over and over. 

Again, do you have anything that shows students in California and New York score better than Tennessee student on standard math and reading tests? 

Again, you claimed the problem was lack of funding, yet you have not shown that funding is the issue, why funding is the issue, or how the additional funding needs to be spent to improve the schools, you just blather on making unsupported claims. 

Just admit it, he’s stumped.  He had an explanation for everything else.

What are you talking about?

Grooming mostly happens outside school, and there is much more grooming by straight people than by LGBT.

Excluding Catholic priest, of course. 😀

Edited by candide
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, candide said:

What are you talking about?

Grooming mostly happens outside school, and there is much more grooming by straight people than by LGBT.

Excluding Catholic priest, of course. 😀

Do you have anything that supports your claim that a greater percentage of straight people are involved in grooming than there are LGBT people involved in grooming or are you just regurgitation something you heard? 

37 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You talk but you don't say anything. Are you not able to formulate any kind of actual argument? You just keep regurgitating the same tired old line over and over and address nothing. A one trick pony. 

Again, you were asked if you had anything that shows students in California and New York score better than Tennessee students on math and reading tests. You posted a link that does provide the information, yet you pretended it does Typical, dishonest leftist (redundant) behavior.

After I explained that Tennessee ranks way higher on average SAT scores than does California and New York, yet California spends 56% more, and New York spends 143% more than Tennessee, you did nothing but claim the sample size in Tennessee was too small, yet you are unable to explain why it was too small, nor have you been able to provide any data the contradicts the data I provided. Weak. 

Again, that fewer students choose to take the test really means nothing, and if you think it does, explain why. You can't. The TN students that do take the SAT on average score much better than the CA and NY students, that seems to be a fact that you have not and cannot argue.  That a greater percentage of students in CA and NY are taking the test really proves nothing, and if you think it does, explain how and why, but you can't. All you can do is play the same tired chin-music over and over. 

Again, you claimed the problem was lack of funding, yet you have not shown that funding is the issue, why funding is the issue, or how the additional funding needs to be spent to improve the schools, you just blather on making unsupported claims. 

Any claim you make about the SAT performance of Tennessee students is based on 5% of all Tennessee students sitting SATs.

95% do not sit the exams.

If you fail to see the problem that creates for your ‘argument’ then I can’t help you.

20 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you have anything that supports your claim that a greater percentage of straight people are involved in grooming than there are LGBT people involved in grooming or are you just regurgitation something you heard? 

Here you go:

https://eu.citizen-times.com/story/opinion/2023/01/15/groomers-who-most-often-sexually-abuse-children-are-not-lgbtq/69794840007/

Show us your evidence to the contrary.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Any claim you make about the SAT performance of Tennessee students is based on 5% of all Tennessee students sitting SATs.

95% do not sit the exams.

If you fail to see the problem that creates for your ‘argument’ then I can’t help you.

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Again, you were asked if you had anything that shows students in California and New York score better than Tennessee students on math and reading tests

Again, the data for Tennessee is based on a 5% participation rate.

What is it about simple math you don’t understand?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Not surprisingly, your link does not support the claim that a greater percentage of straight people are involved in grooming than there are LGBT people involved in grooming. 

You did not even read it. 

One trick pony. 

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Not surprisingly, your link does not support the claim that a greater percentage of straight people are involved in grooming than there are LGBT people involved in grooming. 

You did not even read it. 

One trick pony. 

From the article I linked:

I’m not suggesting that LGBTQ adults don’t groom children — I was unfortunately acquainted with a gay guidance counselor who used his position of power to assault minors — but A) being a member of the LGBTQ community is unequivocally not synonymous with grooming, and B) statistically it’s adults who identify as straight who abuse the most children. 

Once again , where is your evidence to the contrary?

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

From the article I linked:

I’m not suggesting that LGBTQ adults don’t groom children — I was unfortunately acquainted with a gay guidance counselor who used his position of power to assault minors — but A) being a member of the LGBTQ community is unequivocally not synonymous with grooming, and B) statistically it’s adults who identify as straight who abuse the most children. 

Once again , where is your evidence to the contrary?

Once again, did you even read it? Your link does not support the claim that a greater percentage of straight people are involved in grooming than there are LGBT people involved in grooming.

Where does it say that a greater percentage of straight people are involved in grooming than there are LGBT people involved in grooming? It absolute does not say that.