Filing TM30 Notification Online

Good Day All, I just filed my TM30 online for the first time yesterday. I completed the Excel form and uploaded it on to the site and the status bar states "Informed". Is that it? No fee to pay? Or will the registered user receive an email with further instructions? Thanks for any help in advance.

Free, and if all is okay you will receive two emails....I think...one, notification of the form being submitted and the second will be confirmation of the TM30 being accepted, which you can download as evidence.

Frequently wrong on these matters so wait to see what others say.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Free, and if all is okay you will receive two emails....I think...one, notification of the form being submitted and the second will be confirmation of the TM30 being accepted, which you can download as evidence.

There are no confirmation emails sent out by the TM30 online system. Perhaps you are confusing this with the online 90 day reporting. If the OP's TM30 filing has a status of "Informed", then he's good to go.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

There are no notifications sent out. If the status is approved, then your filing has been successful. There are no fees.

I would go back into the TM30 system, find your approved notification and either do a screencopy or I think you can export it as a pdf, so you can produce a hard copy on demand, if required.

Error in my post above. The status should be "informed" not "approved". Sorry about that.

On 3/2/2024 at 11:13 AM, Will B Good said:

My wife has a lease for a house here, so when I came we asked the landlord to do a TM30...after he/she complained how difficult it was, they said it finally worked.  I got an email copy of the "approved" form from immigration.  

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, arick said:

There is no notification sent out on the TM30 online form.

No notification sent out by whom to whom?

I received from the landlord, an immigration form, notifying that the TM30 had been received at Immigration and this was the

"Approved" notice sent to the landlord and then on to me.  I have that copy in my passport.  This would be in Bangkok so I assume

(Yeah I realize the when  broken apart equals "ass u me") it is from Chang Wattana...it has the Thai Immigration Logo followed by

"Inform Accommodation" Below is a box with my current BKK address, date  I arrived at said address, passport info etc.  Upper left side of

all the info is a smaller box with the  "Approved" and the BKK address.  The landlord did it online and mentioned that he had been having problems doing it  - he has other tennants too but he did do it for me about 8 months ago with no problem.  Anyway I will not worry about

anytime soon.

On 3/3/2024 at 12:58 AM, Mutt Daeng said:

There are no notifications sent out. If the status is approved, then your filing has been successful. There are no fees.

I would go back into the TM30 system, find your approved notification and either do a screencopy or I think you can export it as a pdf, so you can produce a hard copy on demand, if required.

It still says Informed 3 days after filing.... how long does it take to get approved.....

On 3/3/2024 at 7:55 AM, Mutt Daeng said:

There are no confirmation emails sent out by the TM30 online system. Perhaps you are confusing this with the online 90 day reporting. If the OP's TM30 filing has a status of "Informed", then he's good to go.

FYI you can now get a PDF for printing from the system. You search for the filing (within the last 7 days only) then click on the magnifying glass icon next to your name. A full screen will open up with the filing details and at the bottom there is a button labels “Export”. Click that and a PDF is generated to print. Currently a screenshot will suffice, but with the new option to print the PDF it may not be in the future.

1 hour ago, Jumbo1968 said:

What documents do you need to upload to do the TM30 online.

passport, house owners ID, copies of house book, I did that but then what do you do? Registered but the password they sent did not work

48 minutes ago, proton said:

passport, house owners ID, copies of house book, I did that but then what do you do? Registered but the password they sent did not work

same docs but mine works  🙂
try try again