Berkeley Lets Loose an Antisemitic Mob

Social Media

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

i24 is a known Israeli propaganda site. closely associated with AIPAC whose patron is or was John Bolton.

What sites do you read? Just far left ones? Why do you hate jews? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

i24 is a known Israeli propaganda site. closely associated with AIPAC whose patron is or was John Bolton.

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

i24 is a credible media source but what's that got to with the article I just posted from LA Times?

I clicked on a post you made linking to that site. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

and?

and posted a comment critical of i24's objectivity.

I note you used the words "inability to grasp", in another thread just now and was struck by the irony.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

and posted a comment critical of i24's objectivity.

Why are you stuck on that post and not moving on? Again i24 is a credible media source and the Jew making the explanation is a credible Jew.

Now back to the 

Berkeley public schools hit with complaint alleging ‘severe and persistent’ antisemitic bullying

On Oct. 18, Pearlman said, Ezra’s classmates joined a walkout in which some students shouted, “Kill the Jews!”

In the months after the Hamas attack, administrators at Berkeley Unified School District failed to stop teachers and students engaging in “severe and persistent” harassment and discrimination against Jewish children, according to a federal civil rights complaint filed Wednesday with the U.S. Department of Education.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2024-02-29/federal-complaint-alleges-berkeley-public-schools-allowed-discrimination-against-jewish-children

Blame the messenger? or are you ignoring the message now?

Edited by Bkk Brian

10 minutes ago, Dolf said:

What sites do you read? Just far left ones? Why do you hate jews? 

I hate the Jews who murder innocent Palestinians and the Jews that direct them to kill these inn scent unarmed civilians. Jewish life is not more precious that Palestinian life and to think so is racist and bigoted. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Why are you stuck on that post and not moving on? Again i24 is a credible media source and the Jew making the explanation is a credible Jew.

Now back to the 

Berkeley public schools hit with complaint alleging ‘severe and persistent’ antisemitic bullying

On Oct. 18, Pearlman said, Ezra’s classmates joined a walkout in which some students shouted, “Kill the Jews!”

In the months after the Hamas attack, administrators at Berkeley Unified School District failed to stop teachers and students engaging in “severe and persistent” harassment and discrimination against Jewish children, according to a federal civil rights complaint filed Wednesday with the U.S. Department of Education.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2024-02-29/federal-complaint-alleges-berkeley-public-schools-allowed-discrimination-against-jewish-children

Blame the messenger? or are you ignoring the message now?

More irony! "Stuck on a post" and then immediately reposting a quote you posted today already.

It's intriguing how both you and JT both walk a tightrope of bigotry, caught between respective stances on MAGA bigotry and your blind allegiance to zionist racism.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

More irony! "Stuck on a post" and then immediately reposting a quote you posted today already.

It's intriguing how both you and JT both walk a tightrope of bigotry, caught between respective stances on MAGA bigotry and your blind allegiance to zionist racism.

Irony? reposting an article link that you totally ignored. Why ignore it?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Irony? reposting an article link that you totally ignored. Why ignore it?

They are entitled to lay a complaint and it will be investigated. That should be self evident and not controversial. The complaint is proof of ... nothing.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Sad 1

They are entitled to l;ay a complaint and it will be investigated. That should be self evident and not controversial.

LOL, so where was the irony?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

LOL, so where was the irony?

That you complained about being stuck on a post and then made a repost of a very recent post you made. The very definition of irony.

• Sad 1

That you complained about being stuck on a post and then made a repost of a very recent post you made. The very definition of irony.

Because you had ignored it until it was posted a second time.   Lol

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Because you had ignored it until it was posted a second time.   Lol

I told you I saw no need to respond to a quote that was singularly uncontroversial. It seems now that ONE student may be investigated if they can identify him. Yawn. Again, I did say I didn't doubt that there were some individuals in the crowd who were antisemitic but the fact that it was Berkeley almost ensured they would be very few. You seem to want to paint the entire crowd as antisemitic. I use the word "seem" generously. Lol.

Edited by ozimoron

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I told you I saw no need to respond to a quote that was singularly uncontroversial. It seems now that ONE student may be investigated if they can identify him. Yawn. Again, I did say I didn't doubt that there were some individuals in the crowd who were antisemitic but the fact that it was Berkeley almost ensured they would be very few. You seem to want to paint the entire crowd as antisemitic. I use the word "seem" generously. Lol.

Even if it was just one student, that's ONE student too many but its not:

"The complaint alleges that students followed their teachers’ lead. At one middle school, students chanted, “Kill the Jews,” on a walkout. Some Jewish children reported that their classmates asked what their number is — a reference to the numbers tattooed on Jews during the Holocaust."

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Even if it was just one student, that's ONE student too many but its not:

"The complaint alleges that students followed their teachers’ lead. At one middle school, students chanted, “Kill the Jews,” on a walkout. Some Jewish children reported that their classmates asked what their number is — a reference to the numbers tattooed on Jews during the Holocaust."

That's the complaint. You well know that independent verification is what's required for that complaint to prosper in a court.

edit: I do agree one is too many but that's not what's being alleged here.

Edited by ozimoron

That's the complaint. You well know that independent verification is what's required for that complaint to prosper in a court.

You said it was just one student? You need to actually read things and stop making it up as you go along. 

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

You said it was just one student? You need to actually read things and stop making it up as you go along. 

You said it was just one student by quoting that from the OP. I said that I presumed it would be an individual as I do know the very liberal tradition of Berkeley University. I'm old.

You said it was just one student by quoting that from the OP. I said that I presumed it would be an individual as I do know the very liberal tradition of Berkeley University. I'm old.

I never said it was just one student, my quote was just that, a short quote as we are not allowed more and the link to the full article which is there to read. Like I said stop making things up. Read the information provided!

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I'm usually the one on these posts criticizing Israel for their disproportionate response to the Hamas attacks, but in this particular case mobs attacking Jews calling them names, and getting in their faces is just not right. That is racist, and that is very very ugly. Unfortunately, things seem to get be getting more divided, and worse and worse by the day in the US.

I'm not sure what the end result of that is going to be, but I don't think it's going to be pretty. Frankly I think Trump gave hateful Americans permission to demonstrate their hatred in an open and notorious manner. He was the divider in chief. And the 44th worst ever. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I never said it was just one student, my quote was just that, a short quote as we are not allowed more and the link to the full article which is there to read. Like I said stop making things up. Read the information provided!

You quoted the line and you did not say you disagreed with your quote.

Here https://aseannow.com/?app=core&module=system&controller=content&do=find&content_class=forums_Topic&content_id=1320238&content_commentid=18737369

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I'm usually the one on these posts criticizing Israel for their disproportionate response to the Hamas attacks, but in this particular case mobs attacking Jews calling them names, and getting in their faces is just not right. That is racist, and that is very very ugly. Unfortunately, things seem to get be getting more divided, and worse and worse by the day in the US.

I'm not sure what the end result of that is going to be, but I don't think it's going to be pretty. Frankly I think Trump gave hateful Americans permission to demonstrate their hatred in an open and notorious manner. He was the divider in chief. And the 44th worst ever. 

Of course it's not right. Where is your proof that a "mob" was chanting antisemitic slurs? So far we have one student and an allegation that it was more.

That post is on a different topic. Jeez

Here is the post again, last time:

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

That post is on a different topic. Jeez

Here is the post again, last time:

Ok, so we can agree that on Berkeley there is no proof that there was any more than one student?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Ok, so we can agree that on Berkeley there is no proof that there was any more than one student?

Hardly justification for the nuclear explosion of zionist heads as exemplified by the WSJ's apoplectic response to a single (or several) individuals' inappropriate behavior.

When was the last time that the WSJ responded so stridently to a single inconsequential student's islamophobic slurs? hint: probably never.

Edited by ozimoron

17 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

That's just you dreaming again.

"When the hate directed at Jewish students on campus is so extreme that the university can’t protect them, the failure rests with school officials as much as with the harassers. All the more so if the offenders aren’t punished with suspensions or expulsions. Progressives claim that being anti-Israel or anti-Zionist isn’t the same as being antisemitic. Tuesday at Berkeley shows how dishonest that claim is."

It's not beyond reason that right wing forces in Israel are happy with this state of affairs, with a "see Israel is your only home do Aliyah and come back to the homeland" and bolster the world's only Jewish state.

"Therefore, only in Israel will you be safe from the ever-increasing antisemitism, so don’t get caught by surprise. Consider your children’s future. Relocate to Israel, the home for all Jews."

https://www.jpost.com/opinion/article-777067

That's just you dreaming again.

"When the hate directed at Jewish students on campus is so extreme that the university can’t protect them, the failure rests with school officials as much as with the harassers. All the more so if the offenders aren’t punished with suspensions or expulsions. Progressives claim that being anti-Israel or anti-Zionist isn’t the same as being antisemitic. Tuesday at Berkeley shows how dishonest that claim is."

We still haven't established that there was any more than one student yelling antisemitic slurs at the event protesting whatisname have we?

How much resources should a university allocate to guarantee that an isolated outbreak of any racism won't occur? The university has already said that it will investigate the accusation but that seems not to be enough to placate the exploding heads.

Mountains and mole hills spring to mind.

Edited by ozimoron