Berkeley Lets Loose an Antisemitic Mob

Social Media

22 hours ago, Dolf said:

Manila has the highest population density. Given you get basic facts wrong we can only assume the rest is wrong too.

16 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Nonsense. IMO it's universally accepted that Gaza is the most densely populated place, and if that's not factually true is irrelevant to the narrative of a captive population oppressed by an israeli blockade for decades.

https://www.theglobaleconomy.com/rankings/population_density/Asia/

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, biervoormij said:

It was aboriginal land 4,000 years ago. They should have it.

See it sounds pretty stupid.

Not actually true. Aboriginals did not believe in land ownership and did nothing with it.

• Haha 1

On 3/4/2024 at 7:48 PM, Eloquent pilgrim said:

The tragic death of every Gazan man, woman and child, is the sole responsibility of the cowards of Hamas …. but you knew that anyway, didn’t you   

Wow, so Hamas have been flying the planes and dropping the bombs themselves! I never knew that.

Thank you for educating me. I'll be sure to get back to you when I need more educating.

BTW, how do you describe men that drop bombs to kill thousands of defenseless people from complete safety? I say murdering cowards is appropriate for them.

On 3/5/2024 at 3:21 AM, Dolf said:

Not actually true. Aboriginals did not believe in land ownership and did nothing with it.

That's only part true. They did not "do nothing" with it. It was their pantry that they used to to survive.

Modern people have nothing to be proud of with their land destruction.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's only part true. They did not "do nothing" with it. It was their pantry that they used to to survive.

Modern people have nothing to be proud of with their land destruction.

In fact it was utterly false that Aborigines did not protect possession of their land or do nothing with it.

• Thumbs Up 1