Berkeley Lets Loose an Antisemitic Mob

Social Media

9 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I tell you what disgusts me the squashed body of a starving Palestinian after he had been run over by an Israeli tank whilst trying to find food and that image being shared by Zionists glorying in the horror. I will never get that out of my mind, or the bombed remnants of a child hanging from a fence. Keep clutching your pearls, the world ain't buying any more.

Seems someone thinks people being run over by a tank or dead children is funny. Some mentally sick guys out there IMO.

• Agree 2

40 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

For every atrocity you mention I'll give you a thousand and more children blown up or left to die buried in the rubble of their house.

How many dead children will it take to assuage your blood lust?

Another one who can only spew out inflammatory comments while hiding behind his ignore button

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's a nonsense equivalence. The sufferings of the Japanese people caused by the American attacks ceased entirely after they surrendered. The Gazans are already conquered and blockaded, and the illegal collective punishment continues anyway.

Have the Hamas criminals surrendered?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Will B Good said:

....far enough.....and that has what to do with the civilian population?

Everything. It's obvious isn't it?

Release the hostages. Hamas surrender or leave Gaza by boat or bullet and this war is over tomorrow. It's only common sense if there is no prejudice involved!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

For every atrocity you mention I'll give you a thousand and more children blown up or left to die buried in the rubble of their house.

This comment typifies your methodology of posting; continually using sensationalist phraseology, and posing loaded, inflammatory questions; ironic that you are on a Thai forum when you don’t even live here and are just trolling comments from Australia; mostly comments like mine, that were not even made to you.

• Like 1

Nonsense. IMO it's universally accepted that Gaza is the most densely populated place, and if that's not factually true is irrelevant to the narrative of a captive population oppressed by an israeli blockade for decades.

https://www.titlemax.com/discovery-center/the-ultimate-road-trip/the-25-cities-with-the-highest-population-density-in-the-world/

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, 300sd said:

Everything. It's obvious isn't it?

Release the hostages. Hamas surrender or leave Gaza by boat or bullet and this war is over tomorrow. It's only common sense if there is no prejudice involved!

Dreaming right?

If what you said happened, the Gazans will still be blockaded and under total israeli control. Is that OK with you?

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Dreaming right?

If what you said happened, the Gazans will still be blockaded and under total israeli control. Is that OK with you?

Jewish land. Go live in a muslim country.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Dreaming right?

Gaza also has a border with Egypt .

Gaza is between Israel and Egypt 

Gaza Strip | Definition, History, Facts, & Map | Britannica

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Nonsense. IMO it's universally accepted that Gaza is the most densely populated place, and if that's not factually true is irrelevant to the narrative of a captive population oppressed by an israeli blockade for decades.

Its another one of the those untruths that Palestinian  supporters believe , another being that Gaza doesn't have a border with Egypt , another being that Palestinians want a two state solution and Israel doesn't , another being that Jews only moved to Israel in 1948

Your opinion is based on untruths and detached from reality

9 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

This comment typifies your methodology of posting; continually using sensationalist phraseology, and posing loaded, inflammatory questions; ironic that you are on a Thai forum when you don’t even live here and are just trolling comments from Australia; mostly comments like mine, that were not even made to you.

Are you denying that thousands of children have been blown up or left to die in the rubble of their houses because the Gazans have no means of removing the large concrete pieces?

If you call that sensationalist phraseology, what is the description of what happened on October 7? Remember the claim that a baby had been microwaved? That was somewhat inflammatory, was it not, and not even true.

LOL. you do realise that you are not posting about Thailand and that the subforum is called "World News", not Thailand News.

BTW, if you are going to post on a public forum, you don't get to say who replies to your posts, nor do you say who posts on here.

• Sad 1

On 3/3/2024 at 11:46 AM, Social Media said:

What sets this incident apart is the level of aggression directed at individual students, with protesters chanting slogans and attempting to block access to the venue. The intent behind such actions is clear: to silence and intimidate Jewish students and prevent them from engaging in dialogue on sensitive topics.

Sounds like when conservative students want to listen to a conservative speaker.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, ozimoron said:

The appropriate reaction to the Hamas crimes should have been to go to the ICJ and ICC and to attempt to apprehend and prosecute as many as possible without any loss to c!vilian life. That should have been the playbook, not massive indiscriminate bombing of every Palestinian in sight. 

The most ridiculous response to a terrorist massacre and hostage taking. Terrorists do not listen to the ICJ or I CC. The ICJ has already ordered them to release all hostage………..nothing.

• Agree 1

Just now, coolcarer said:

The most ridiculous response to a terrorist massacre and hostage taking. Terrorists do not listen to the ICJ or I CC. The ICJ has already ordered them to release all hostage………..nothing.

I stand by my opinion that violence begets violence. The Israeli leadership has blown the high moral ground here and lies in the gutter with Hamas.

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I stand by my opinion that violence begets violence. The Israeli leadership has blown the high moral ground here and lies in the gutter with Hamas.

Your opinion was take it to the ICJ. It’s been there already. They ignored it. Clearly your opinion is ridiculous

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

Your opinion was take it to the ICJ. It’s been there already. They ignored it. Clearly your opinion is ridiculous

You conveniently forget to mention that Israel ignored the order as well in your zeal to blame one side for the problem.

Edited by ozimoron

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

You conveniently forget to mention that Israel ignored the order as well in your zeal to blame one side for the problem.

I never made such a bizarre opinion though. Oh and while you are being the pacifist. Hamas ignored it and promised to carry out Oct 7 again and again. Your solution. Take it to ICJ. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

I never made such a bizarre opinion though. Oh and while you are being the pacifist. Hamas ignored it and promised to carry out Oct 7 again and again. Your solution. Take it to ICJ. 

At least you got that correct. I make no apologies for condemning the revenge attacks on all Palestinians by Israel following the Hamas terrorist attacks.

Nothing excuses Israel's war crimes and collective punishment following that attack. Nothing.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

At least you got that correct. I make no apologies for condemning the revenge attacks on all Palestinians by Israel following the Hamas terrorist attacks.

Nothing excuses Israel's war crimes and collective punishment following that attack. Nothing.

I didn’t say that though, how can you agree with something I never said. Would you like me to repeat what I said?

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

I didn’t say that though, how can you agree with something I never said. Would you like me to repeat what I said?

What I said you got correct is your summation of my solution to take it to the ICJ. I just expanded on the reasons for that sentiment.

That said, I know you will never criticize Israel for war crimes against Palestinians. You haven't so far.

Edited by ozimoron

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

What I said you got correct is your summation of my solution to take it to the ICJ. I just expanded on the reasons for that sentiment.

That said, I know you will never criticize Israel for war crimes against Palestinians. You haven't so far.

So all you have proved is that’s it’s impossible to hold an honest discussion with you when you keep making things up, with that I will leave it with what I actually said and let you carry on yourself 

16 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

• Thumbs Up 1

Are you denying that thousands of children have been blown up or left to die in the rubble of their houses because the Gazans have no means of removing the large concrete pieces?

I haven’t denied anything, so apart from your default methodology of sensationalism, I have no idea why you ask me; however, are you referring to the rubble that is above the network of tunnels where Yahya Sinwar and his brave legions of fighters have their subterranean apartments and weapons stores ?

You know, the hundreds of miles of tunnels and shelters that Palestinian civilians are not allowed in. I’m surprised the Gazans don’t have any means of removing the rubble, considering that the EU and European states are estimated to have given over €23 billion ($25 billion) in development and humanitarian aid to the Palestinian Authority between 1994 and 2020 ….. yet they have no machinery, so what have they spent the billions on then ?

The tragic death of every Gazan man, woman and child, is the sole responsibility of the cowards of Hamas …. but you knew that anyway, didn’t you   

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Gaza was never Jewish land since the Romans evicted them. Look at a map from 1948.

It was Jewish land 4,000 years ago. They should have it.

Just now, biervoormij said:

While you are returning lands what about giving Australia back to the aboriginals.

What things did natives build? Nothing.