Berkeley Lets Loose an Antisemitic Mob

Social Media

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

We still haven't established that there was any more than one student yelling antisemitic slurs at the event protesting whatisname have we?

How much resources should a university allocate to guarantee that an isolated outbreak of any racism might occur?

"We"?  I would keep that at you.....................

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Not read the thread.........but it did cross my mind to ask................ if it were YOUR family that was suffering in the way the CIVILIAN Palestinian population is suffering......would you not be screaming from the roof tops???

(Note: Those involved the Oct 7th massacres should burn in hell).

Yes. I'd be screaming, let the hostages go 

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

We still haven't established that there was any more than one student yelling antisemitic slurs at the event protesting whatisname have we?

How much resources should a university allocate to guarantee that an isolated outbreak of any racism might occur?

What is certain is that huge swathes of the western young of whatever stripe are snowflakes with mental health issues, seeing threats in every shadow, and you are not allowed to question their "feelings".

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

"We"?  I would keep that at you.....................

OK, YOU haven't established that it isn't more than one person yet. I certainly haven't and I'm dead sure you haven't either at this time.

The title of the thread says Berkeley Lets Loose an Antisemitic Mob

3 lies in one sentence.

How this dumb rag gets "Berkeley lets loose" out a single miscreant is beyond me.

That it was a "mob" is not established in the article.

That the protesters were antisemitic in the majority was not established and the Times of Israel did not support that.

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

OK, YOU haven't established that it isn't more than one person yet. I certainly haven't and I'm dead sure you haven't either at this time.

The title of the thread says Berkeley Lets Loose an Antisemitic Mob

3 lies in one sentence.

How this dumb rag gets "Berkeley lets loose" out a single miscreant is beyond me.

That it was a "mob" is not established in the article.

That the protesters were antisemitic in the majority was not established and the Times of Israel did not support that.

View the mob here

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

What is certain is that huge swathes of the western young of whatever stripe are snowflakes with mental health issues, seeing threats in every shadow, and you are not allowed to question their "feelings".

That is the stock in trade of all of the Murdoch press, to engender as much fear and loathing as possible with the use of hyperbole such as we see in the OP.

That is the stock in trade of all of the Murdoch press, to engender as much fear and loathing as possible with the use of hyperbole such as we see in the OP.

Aye the rich billionaire class have got ever richer as they hollow out our a nation states and our welfare and accrued rights and entitlements. They are actively weaponizing the Transams and their ilk at the moment to direct their anger "OVER THERE" but not upwards at their greedy grasping malevolent hands. It always works some become progressive but just as many become fascist which always ends badly.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

View the mob here

Right. Zero evidence of collective antisemitism. Just a desperate attempt by probable zionist kids to shut down the intense anti Israeli sentiment currently pervasive among most of the youth in America, especially on universities.

Those protesters had a first amendment right shout whatever they wanted. Be careful what you wish for. Not that I'm condoning antisemitism in case somebody should be tempted to let loose again.

oh noos, university students broke a window. Oh, the outrage.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Aye the rich billionaire class have got ever richer as they hollow out our a nation states and our welfare and accrued rights and entitlements. They are actively weaponizing the Transams and their ilk at the moment to direct their anger "OVER THERE" but not upwards at their greedy grasping malevolent hands. It always works some become progressive but just as many become fascist which always ends badly.

Off topic nonsense

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Stop using the word “genocide” as a mindless, sensationalist, student protest slogan; feed the word into the search engine of your choice, and educate yourself as to the legitimate meaning of a word that you throw around like confetti, when you have no idea whatsoever of its meaning.   

Genocide. Spraying starving people with bullets and running them over with tanks. Imagine Putin doing that, or even the Chinese.

Untitled.jpeg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Not wishing to drag this thread off topic but I am truly amazed at the abiliity of the billionaire kleptocrats to convince the uneducated working class to vote against their own interests.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Genocide. Spraying starving people with bullets and running them over with tanks. Imagine Putin doing that, or even the Chinese.

Untitled.jpeg

Don't believe your lyin' eyes.

Just now, ozimoron said:

Not wishing to drag this thread off topic but I am truly amazed at the abiliity of the billionaire kleptocrats to convince the uneducated working class to vote against their own interests.

They own the trashyrags that peddle their filth and so keep them uniformed and angry.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Right. Zero evidence of collective antisemitism. Just a desperate attempt by probable zionist kids to shut down the intense anti Israeli sentiment currently pervasive among most of the youth in America, especially on universities.

Those protesters had a first amendment right shout whatever they wanted. Be careful what you wish for. Not that I'm condoning antisemitism in case somebody should be tempted to let loose again.

oh noos, university students broke a window. Oh, the outrage.

Deflection from the anti-Semitic mob yet again:

image.png.8e14df7f5942c6ea4d6d0c102a8e54de.png

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6347851250112

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Deflection from the anti-Semitic mob yet again:

Again, you can't / won't attempt to establish that it was an antisemitic "mob" as opposed to an anti zionist protest. Bad faith much?

Edited by ozimoron

42 years ago I was a student organizer and we and the Palestinian Student Society organised a protest and a disruption when the Israeli Ambassador came on campus to give a talk. It's what student do and have always done, nothing new here. I also met Robert Mugabe briefly, but that's a story for another day. Oh and Fox News , really ?

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Again, you can't / won't attempt to establish that it was an antisemitic "mob" as opposed to an anti zionist protest. Bad faith much?

What makes you think I need to justify anything to you? The Jews are the ones that count, the Jews that were abused.

UC Berkeley Jewish Student Says She Was Choked By Pro-Palestinian Protesters Who Shut Down Israeli Lecture

Three students were reportedly injured by the protestors.

https://jewishjournal.com/news/368623/jewish-student-says-she-was-choked-at-uc-berkeley-pro-palestinian-protest/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

What makes you think I need to justify anything to you? The Jews are the ones that count, the Jews that were abused.

UC Berkeley Jewish Student Says She Was Choked By Pro-Palestinian Protesters Who Shut Down Israeli Lecture

Three students were reportedly injured by the protestors.

https://jewishjournal.com/news/368623/jewish-student-says-she-was-choked-at-uc-berkeley-pro-palestinian-protest/

I never said you had to but you do seem to chuck a wobbly if I ignore one of your challenges. And I did use your exact words and that of the murdoch rag cited in the OP (no reflection on the OP poster) and said paint me skeptical. Nobody will step up to the plate to prove that I'm wrong, just repeat allegations until they're blue in the face. Oh well..,.

23 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Untitled.jpeg

Luckily, nobody uses this forum as a source of edification, because here we find yet another poster who has no idea whatsoever of the meaning of the word “genocide”  …. just listen to yourself; using hysteria to try and change the meaning of words in the English language. You should take issue with the authority responsible for your English language tuition.

• Like 1

I never said you had to but you do seem to chuck a wobbly if I ignore one of your challenges. And I did use your exact words and that of the murdoch rag cited in the OP (no reflection on the OP poster) and said paint me skeptical. Nobody will step up to the plate to prove that I'm wrong, just repeat allegations until they're blue in the face. Oh well..,.

Its not my allegations, its the Jewish students who you prefer to overlook.

"Additionally, the student told the Journal that people she knows were called “dirty Jews, Zionist pigs,” and told to “go back to where you came from.”

One of the Jewish students and her injury:

image.png.1e7ed797b12fd2b96666ef5c4f4b5459.png

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Its not my allegations, its the Jewish students who you prefer to overlook.

"Additionally, the student told the Journal that people she knows were called “dirty Jews, Zionist pigs,” and told to “go back to where you came from.”

One of the Jewish students and her injury:

It almost bruised and nearly drew blood! Hang them I say.

I didn't overlook anything, I specifically made mention of their complaint. I'm been talking all along about E.V.I.D.E.N.C.E of the independent kind of there being more than a single student chanting antisemitic slogans. Far be that from an "antisemitic mob" as you and the title claim. Totally on point. I hate to bring you back to the point of contention but here we are.

17 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

42 years ago I was a student organizer and we and the Palestinian Student Society organised a protest and a disruption when the Israeli Ambassador came on campus to give a talk. It's what student do and have always done, nothing new here. I also met Robert Mugabe briefly, but that's a story for another day. Oh and Fox News , really ?

Yes really fox news, did you listen to the Jewish students in the interviews who do not work for Fox?

Just now, ozimoron said:

I didn't overlook anything, I specifically made mention of their complaint. I'm been talking all along about E.V.I.D.E.N.C.E of the independent kind of there being more than a single student chanting antisemitic slogans. Far be that from an "antisemitic mob" as you and the title claim. Totally on point. I hate to bring you back to the point of contention but here we are.

Lame and quite disgusting sarcasm

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes really fox news, did you listen to the Jewish students in the interviews who do not work for Fox?

In independent media it says that there were no serious injuries.

Edited by ozimoron

22 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I also met Robert Mugabe briefly

Oh dear, what an utterly embarrassing thing to write; did you actually think before posting that …. it might not be to late to delete it   ¯\_()_/¯

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Lame and quite disgusting sarcasm

Please. Quit the pearl clutching. We have a not serious injury of a girl at a protest on a university. Was she not perhaps being antagonistic toward the protesters? She certainly didn't leave the scene at the first sign of trouble. Undoubtedly others did.

Edited by ozimoron

Just now, ozimoron said:

Please. Quit the pearl clutching. We have a not serious injury of a girl at a protest on a university. Was she not perhaps being antagonistic toward the protesters? She certainly didn't leave the scene at the first sign of trouble.

Was she not perhaps being antagonistic toward the protesters?

Here comes the victim blaming

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Was she not perhaps being antagonistic toward the protesters?

Here comes the victim blaming

OK, here's more. Was perhaps the entire event not a stunt to to create an inflammatory confrontation at a university on which they had to know there was intense anti Israeli sentiment at the current time?

Maybe that's why the protesters were so angry?

Then they get to cry the victim.

How did I do?