‘Britain feels like Nazi Germany’: The Jewish people wanting to flee the UK as antisemitism

Social Media

3 hours ago, Goat said:

I speak with many Brits and they dont really complain about Jews at all. But they love going on about Indians, Pakistanis, Africans etc especially if they are muslim.

There's really not much to complain about with Jews living in Britain. 

Unless you are a rampant antisemite of course. 

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, JonnyF said:

But the Met Police are consistently failing to enforce existing laws on hate speech when Jews are on the receiving end of it.

Two tiered policing. Not really a surprise when you have Khan as Mayor. 

3 hours ago, Goat said:

I speak with many Brits and they dont really complain about Jews at all. But they love going on about Indians, Pakistanis, Africans etc especially if they are muslim.

The Jews are very good at making sure "anti semitism" gets put up there more than anti others. They are highly sensitive.

Not that I believe you speak to many Brits 😂 but yeh I rarely hear any Jew hatred in the UK as they don’t bother anyone . The Religion of peace however, yes..and with good bloody reason . We love the Indians btw , again they don’t bother anyone .  

Edited by goldenbrwn1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, James105 said:

This is one of the most racist pieces of dribble I've seen yet, and that was already quite a high bar on this site.  If they don't like being abused by the hateful mobs they should leave?  Really?  Did you have this racist opinion in the 80s when there was actual genuine racism against black and asian people, that they should just go back home rather than the state deal with the problem of racism?  

Thankfully the UK at the time dealt with the primary problem, only to then abandon this progress by importing tens of thousands of intolerant Jew hating racists from abroad.  Weirdly, this type of racism gets the full approval of the left.  How times change.  

Can I suggest you read all of the O.P. then perhaps my opening 3 words might make sense to you, the rest of my post was "tongue in cheek" like it or not, not my problem.

10 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

It depends.

Have you never seen an orthodox Jew?

Yes, and I'm sure the majority don't look like that.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Yes, and I'm sure the majority don't look like that.

That depends what part of London you go to. Hackney has the the largest concentration of Hasidic Jews in Europe. Spot them a mile off.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JonnyF said:

But the Met Police are consistently failing to enforce existing laws on hate speech when Jews are on the receiving end of it.

Two tiered policing. Not really a surprise when you have Khan as Mayor. 

In a topic referencing vilification of a minority, member does the exact same against an individual.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, ozimoron said:

I don't know, I was responding to a comment about the sentiment.

Personally, I think they don't dress differently and the sentiment was wrong. I do think that maybe they are getting push back from running their mouth at a time when the national sentiment is strongly anti Israel and pro Palestinian. Unfortunate but that what's you get when you aren't openly protesting the actions of your own war criminal leader.

This thread is a real doozy, amazing how a post about anti-semitism brings them flocking to it to openly profess their sentiments.

Just a hint to those people who are about to get offended about being called anti-semitic: when you keep using "they" and professing wisdom about what "they" do, and "they" think, and "they" act, it really doesn't matter who the "they" are, it's going to be racist. You don't understand that there are many Jews who wear yarmulke or a Star of David necklace and that's easily identifiable? No, couldn't be that, must have been those loudmouth Jews yapping away during a time when the sentiment is strongly anti-Israel!

And then the chef's kiss - "that what's (sic) you get when you aren't openly protesting the actions of your own war criminal leader." So Binyamin Netanyahu is the leader of the Jews? Why didn't we get a vote then? Do so many Israelis live in the UK?

Here's another clue for you. Israel is a country that is 80% or so Jewish in its populace. It's 20% Arab Christian/Muslim. It's a separate country of around 9.5 million people. There are another 6 million or so Jews who live outside of Israel who are citizens of other countries. Their "leaders" are the ones they elect in the countries that they live in.

Tell me, if you're a Christian, are you protesting the actions of your Christian leader Vladimir Putin? Or perhaps you're an Atheist, are you putting Kim Jong Un on blast for the terrible things he's done? No, you're not because that's absurd, isn't it? But you will do this with Jews. This is why you are an Anti-Semite.  Clear?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Even though you have zero evidence whatsoever that this is what happened. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Complete conjecture.

I did'nt suggest it had.It was a hypothetical in response to an anecdote about an incident on a train where a person somehow figured out the person next to him was a Jew and let loose a torrent of racist abuse. My question to that poster about how the person knew his victim was a Jew remained unanswered.

I'm really talking about the practicalities of safety abroad while a citizen of a currently very unpopular country, nor about any moral high ground.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 2

Just now, JCauto said:

Here we have someone who is PUTTING UP POSTERS OF KIDNAPPING VICTIMS and gets attacked for it, beaten and their phone taken and smashed, and here's the resident Anti-Semite saying in essence, she deserved it for being an activist because she TRIGGERED SOMEONE BY PUTTING UP POSTERS OF KIDNAPPING VICTIMS.

You need therapy.

I never said they didn't have a right. I'm saying this is activism on steroids.

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Agreed.

It's amazing how many forum members who have previously been labeling others as Racist at every opportunity are now so eager to expose themselves as antisemites.

I guess they don't consider hatred of Jews as Racist. Like Diane Abbott.

https://news.sky.com/story/diane-abbott-accused-of-hateful-antisemitism-after-suggesting-jews-do-not-face-racism-12864141

I'll label a racist as such on every occasion I see a racist comment. Thanks for noticing.