‘Britain feels like Nazi Germany’: The Jewish people wanting to flee the UK as antisemitism

Social Media

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Should Israelis overseas who support zionism at this point escape criticism?

What’s that got to do with. Jew walking down the street and getting targeted? Do they have to deny what they are or what they believe no matter what it is? 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Dress like everyone else and nobody will know your religion. (Or sexuality). It's that easy!

Well, what do you want to do with the nose?

nose.jpg

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I suggest that a Jew walking down the street doing and saying nothing in the UK is not remarkable and is not what is happening here.

Then you have obviously not read the topic or other post links. You need to do that first because I am not doing it for you.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

Racism has been acceptable in Israel since 1948 in the form of apartheid and genocidal actions like the illegal settlements and by actively working to thwart a Palestinian state and now with mass indiscriminate bombing.

The Likud party couldn't have been poisoning the well any harder. I know you don't wart to focus on the war crimes in Israel. What should the citizens of UK be saying about that?

The Vietnam veterans suffered a similar fate toward the end of the Vietnam war. War crimes are never popular.

What does a Jew living in the UK have to do with Israel? By that thinking all the Russians worldwide should have to answer for Putin's actions, or all Muslims after 9/11, or all Germans after WW2. 

Just admit it, you hate all Jews no matter where they are. 

• Sad 2
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It's time Israelis stopped trotting out their perpetual victim card to justify racism against Palestinians and started to condemn their own government as they are in Israel. If there was an election held in Israel now Likud would lose. It's only the zionist zealots who are still reminding us about October 7th at every turn to deflect blame away from their own country's war crimes.

More victim blaming and lack of reading

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

More Zionist propaganda, if they don't feel safe in Britain the Israeli government are happy to set them up on stolen Palestinian land and support them.

Plenty of seats available to fly into Israel, not so many to get out.

Data from Israel’s Population and Immigration Authority cited by Hebrew newspaper The Times of Israel shows that nearly half a million Israelis have fled Israel since 7 October. 

About 470,000 Israelis have left since the beginning of the war, and it is unclear if they will return or not, the report says. 

The data also indicates a significant decline, around 70 percent, in the number of Jews immigrating to Israel.

https://thecradle.co/articles-id/14797#:~:text=Data from Israel's Population and,fled Israel since 7 October.

This is one of the most racist pieces of dribble I've seen yet, and that was already quite a high bar on this site.  If they don't like being abused by the hateful mobs they should leave?  Really?  Did you have this racist opinion in the 80s when there was actual genuine racism against black and asian people, that they should just go back home rather than the state deal with the problem of racism?  

Thankfully the UK at the time dealt with the primary problem, only to then abandon this progress by importing tens of thousands of intolerant Jew hating racists from abroad.  Weirdly, this type of racism gets the full approval of the left.  How times change.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, James105 said:

This is one of the most racist pieces of dribble I've seen yet, and that was already quite a high bar on this site.  If they don't like being abused by the hateful mobs they should leave?  Really?  Did you have this racist opinion in the 80s when there was actual genuine racism against black and asian people, that they should just go back home rather than the state deal with the problem of racism?  

Thankfully the UK at the time dealt with the primary problem, only to then abandon this progress by importing tens of thousands of intolerant Jew hating racists from abroad.  Weirdly, this type of racism gets the full approval of the left.  How times change.  

"intolerant Jew hating racists"

I believe this racist dog whistle is referring to Musims? Yes?

Why not use explicit language to say what you mean?

That was a rhetorical question, I know the answer.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Love It 1

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

"intolerant Jew hating racists"

I believe this racist dog whistle is referring to Musims? Yes?

It's referring to anyone who has a hatred of Jews.  Unlike yourself I didn't lump everyone of a certain religion into this.  It's funny how the sentence 'intolerant Jew hating racists' immediately makes you think of one particular religion though don't you think?  

Do you also think that Jews should leave the UK if they don't want to put up with the abuse from Jew haters?  

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, James105 said:

It's referring to anyone who has a hatred of Jews.  Unlike yourself I didn't lump everyone of a certain religion into this.  It's funny how the sentence 'intolerant Jew hating racists' immediately makes you think of one particular religion though don't you think?  

Do you also think that Jews should leave the UK if they don't want to put up with the abuse from Jew haters?  

If it's not referring to Muslims then your post makes no sense. It isn't just immigrants hating on Israel right now. Nor was that ever the case.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Stop the flames. I read a lot.

When will you acknowledge that Netanyahu is a war criminal?

It was a fine example of victim blaming, one of the finest I’ve read

27 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It's time Israelis stopped trotting out their perpetual victim card to justify racism against Palestinians and started to condemn their own government as they are in Israel. If there was an election held in Israel now Likud would lose. It's only the zionist zealots who are still reminding us about October 7th at every turn to deflect blame away from their own country's war crimes.

a lame attempt to call my post flaming. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

It was a fine example of victim blaming, one of the finest I’ve read

a lame attempt to call my post flaming. 

Telling me to read more isn't a personal attack now? Weak tea.

The ICJ already determined that there's a credible case for Israel to answer a charge of genocide. By extension that means Netanyahu is potentially a war criminal. Somehow, in your dictionary that constitutes victim blaming. You wear your zionist badge with pride, denying any case to answer for Israel.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Telling me to read more isn't a personal attack now? Weak tea.

The ICJ already determined that there's a credible case for Israel to answer a charge of genocide. By extension that means Netanyahu is potentially a war criminal. Somehow, in your dictionary that constitutes victim blaming. You wear your zionist badge with pride, denying any case to answer for Israel.

No it’s not. You need to read more of this topic and cease the victim blaming

“I was talking to my friend and then next to me I hear someone say ‘pigs’. The guy next to me was on FaceTime and says, ‘I’m on the train with a bunch of dirty Jewish pigs, scumbags and baby killers’.

14 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

No it’s not. You need to read more of this topic and cease the victim blaming

“I was talking to my friend and then next to me I hear someone say ‘pigs’. The guy next to me was on FaceTime and says, ‘I’m on the train with a bunch of dirty Jewish pigs, scumbags and baby killers’.

It's not nice to say the least but it how did the guy next to him know he was Jewish while on a train?

Let's end this with this question? Do you think Israel has any case to answer for excessive violence against Palestinians or not and do you think a level of civilian casualties similar to what we have seen is acceptable in order to destroy Hamas whether or not the hostages are released? Israel has vowed to destroy Hamas unconditionally, presumably new Hamas fighters since October 8th included. Do you think they will stop if Hamas releases the hostages tomorrow? And if they do continue, is the killing of yet more civilians acceptable and are you going to be telling us that it's all Hamas' fault for using them as human shields? Finally, should the Palestinians have their own sovereign nation?

Feel free to answer all of those questions but I don't believe you will.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It's not nice to say the least but it how did the guy next to him know he was Jewish while on a train?

Let's end this with this question? Do you think Israel has any case to answer for excessive violence against Palestinians or not and do you think a level of civilian casualties similar to what we have seen is acceptable in order to destroy Hamas whether or not the hostages are released? Israel has vowed to destroy Hamas unconditionally. Do you think they will stop if Hamas releases the hostages tomorrow? And if they do continue, is the killing of yet more civilians acceptable and are you going to be telling us that it's all Hamas' fault for using them as human shields? Finally, should the Palestinians have their own sovereign nation?

Feel free to answer all of those questions but I don't believe you will.

No not nice but like I said you need to read it.

Sharon, who did not want to give her surname, said she was approached by a man who began aggressively questioning her religion and the conflict in Israel, while she was putting up hostage posters in east London.

When she began filming the incident for her safety, the man pushed her to the ground and snatched her phone before smashing it on the pavement. The man then tried to punch her as she tried to get her phone back, she added.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, coolcarer said:

No not nice but like I said you need to read it.

Sharon, who did not want to give her surname, said she was approached by a man who began aggressively questioning her religion and the conflict in Israel, while she was putting up hostage posters in east London.

When she began filming the incident for her safety, the man pushed her to the ground and snatched her phone before smashing it on the pavement. The man then tried to punch her as she tried to get her phone back, she added.

Right, so here we have an activist who gets approached by someone who has been triggered by recent events and gets verbal abuse. I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

Your failure thus far to address any of my questions shows that you are nowhere near a fence. I infer from that it's pointless to have any constructive conversation that goes anywhere near the word compromise.

You're on ignore.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Right, so here we have an activist who gets approached by someone who has been triggered by recent events and gets verbal abuse. I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

Your failure thus far to address any of my questions shows that you are nowhere near a fence. I infer from that it's pointless to have any constructive conversation that goes anywhere near the word compromise.

You're on ignore.

More proof you need to reAd more and not be spoon fed. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. No surprise there from you. Enjoy pressing that ignore button so you can avoid the actual information in the OP

• Haha 1