‘Britain feels like Nazi Germany’: The Jewish people wanting to flee the UK as antisemitism

Social Media

15 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

While I have no idea who the Hamas leaders are

You seem to be remarkably uninformed about a topic on which you have made countless comments ….. so, here’s a few for you to be getting on with.

Ismail Haniyeh ……… Chairman Of The Political Bureau

Saleh al-Arouri X …… Deputy Chairman

Yahya Sinwar ………   Leader in Gaza

Mohamed Deif ………  Military Commander

Marwan IssaI …………2nd in Command to Deif

Khaled Meshaal …….. Political Bureau & Negotiator

Your welcome   ¯\_()_/¯

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Very curious. Here we have Jews in the UK saying it's like nazi Germany but woe betide anyone who says that about Palestinians living in Gaza. Suddenly their sacred cow isn't so sacred anymore.

I'm not condoning the antisemitism in the UK for a moment but it seems like Jews are the only peoples who are allowed to use the word nazi and they can use it at will. Their treatment in the UK is an understandable, if not acceptable, response to the current intransigence of their dear leader and his war cabinet.

They should be complaining about Israel much louder than complaining about the UK.

Exactly right!  The anti Israel feelings at the moment are quite understandable considering their inhumane treatment of the Palestinians for so long and now the indiscriminate boimbing and genocide being carried out under the absurd excuse of self defence.   However while  I do have sympathy for Jews outside of the middle east as they could be considered innocent of these crimes against humanity rhere is of course the fact these jews are also supporting Israels actions of genocide by not doing anything or by supporting Israel financialy as many do.

Just as somebody said earlier, antisemitism does not develop in a vacuum.  If there is an increase in antisemitism of late it can only be blamed on the abominable behaviour of Israel and its leaders in its premeditated murder of 10's of thousands of innocent women and children.  Its also inconceivable that Israelis and Palestinians can ever live harmoniously in close proximity to each other after the brutal treatment handed out by the Israelis over the decades.  Such treatment only festers resentment for generations just as I believe the Jew's "never again" behaviour against the Palestinians evolves from their treatment under the Nazis.  .   I hope for your sake there isnt a judgement day!

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

You seem to be remarkably uninformed about a topic on which you have made countless comments ….. so, here’s a few for you to be getting on with.

Ismail Haniyeh ……… Chairman Of The Political Bureau

Saleh al-Arouri X …… Deputy Chairman

Yahya Sinwar ………   Leader in Gaza

Mohamed Deif ………  Military Commander

Marwan IssaI …………2nd in Command to Deif

Khaled Meshaal …….. Political Bureau & Negotiator

Your welcome   ¯\_()_/¯

I never cared. I don't hero worship them. I'm not even Muslim. I only support Palestinian rights while condemning bot Likud and Hamas war criminals.

Just so you're clear ¯\_()_/¯

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

To equate Israel with Nazi Germany is considered by some to be a trait of an antisemite. What does it imply of those who do the same about British people?

https://commission.europa.eu/strategy-and-policy/policies/justice-and-fundamental-rights/combatting-discrimination/racism-and-xenophobia/combating-antisemitism/definition-antisemitism_en

It's actually a recognized definition of anti-semitism according to the European Commission.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JCauto said:

Read what people are writing and get your head out of your dog-eared copy of Mein Kampf.

You made a post of complete conjecture about what happened on the train because you couldn't imagine how someone would be able to spot a Jew. I posted two different ways in which one could easily spot someone as a Jew - they could have been wearing a yarmulke or a Star of David. There's lots of other signs if you know them. You now post "my question  to that poster about how the person knew his victim was a Jew remained unanswered." I answered it. Your entire hypothetical rested on this idea that Jews are invisible and indistinguishable. This is obviously not true.

The other part of your hypothetical rests on your odd idea that Jews who aren't Israeli have some sort of responsibility or shadow-citizenship to Israel and therefore can be directly confronted about what "they" have done by supporting Israel. This is utter nonsense. You still keep arguing as if it is an established fact despite several posts pointing out how this is completely wrong.

You're not debating, you're simply spouting hatred against Jews because you're a raving Anti-Semite.

I asked for facts about what happened on the train and got crickets. I was openly skeptical that this was a random attack based on some trivial aspect of dress which identified him as Jewish. I don't believe it ever happened, if for no other reason that that no substantiation was ever offered. On a broader horizon I find anecdotes offered as evidence to be offensive in general.

2 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Your antisemitism is crystal clear, as it has been for a long time to anyone that has read your comments on this forum .... but antisemitism is not against the law in Thailand, so keep filling your boots 

I'v made it crystal clear. I'm anti zionist. I am not antisemitic and I believe it's cowardly to make that accusation in an attempt to avoid criticism and having to justify what Israel is doing.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, JCauto said:

Here's another one - if you're Jewish, you're partially responsible for Israel and therefore anything Israel does means it's fair game to go after Jews. This is a definition of racism. By the way, refer to my post above which has a link to the definitions of what constitutes Anti-Semtism. You'll be interested to see that you have achieved it in your post! Must be a very proud day for you.

Nope,. Right now, if you're Jewish in a foreign country people naturally want you to declare where you stand. If you carry out overtly activist zioniist activities you are going to expect push back and can't pull the wilting violet act.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, JCauto said:

Oh, I see, you expected that there would have been witnesses to the London train incident here on ThaiVisa and were just asking for clarification since this was such an implausible event? Oh, well, silly me! I thought you were just spouting made-up stories that happened to be anti-semitic like pretty much any post of yours that mentions anything to do with Israel.

No, I'm saying it should never have been mentioned.

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Nope,. Right now, if you're Jewish in a foreign country people naturally want you to declare where you stand. If you carry out overtly activist zioniist activities you are going to expect push back and can't pull the wilting violet act.

Why. I have never asked any Russians where they stand. The UK also happens to be their country

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, RuamRudy said:

What others define it as doesn't take away from my point. Except in this case, apparently - if it walks like a duck and squawks like duck, just don't call it out or you will be demonized.

For the record, Jew, Muslim, Christian or jedi, I couldn't care less what sky fairy you believe in. If you are a decent person then I have no truck with you. If you behave like a despot then I will call it as I see it.

Yes, when multi-lateral organizations who carefully consider these issues and officially and explicitly state what constitutes racism, it DOES TAKE AWAY FROM YOUR POINT. It essentially says "RuamRudy, you're actually saying reprehensible stuff that is racist and so common amongst racists that we had to publish this sort of thing just so that you would be able to see that what you're saying is racist and unacceptable." So okay, you accept that you're a racist. Perhaps you should dress accordingly as per this discussion, I'd suggest Hugo Boss as your design beacon.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I'v made it crystal clear. I'm anti zionist. I am not antisemitic and I believe it's cowardly to make that accusation in an attempt to avoid criticism and having to justify what Israel is doing.

Youre wasting your time.  The propaganda doesnt allow for any diferentiation.  If you critisize a jew, even if you dont know hes a jew, and even if its just over his lousey parking for eg, you are being antisemetic and racist.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

In my over half a century of living in the UK, I have never known if someone was Jewish, except seeing those blokes in black suits with strange haircuts in London.....:huh:

walking in jerusalem with my hasidic jewish family. - hasidic jew clothing stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Yes, when multi-lateral organizations who carefully consider these issues and officially and explicitly state what constitutes racism, it DOES TAKE AWAY FROM YOUR POINT. It essentially says "RuamRudy, you're actually saying reprehensible stuff that is racist and so common amongst racists that we had to publish this sort of thing just so that you would be able to see that what you're saying is racist and unacceptable." So okay, you accept that you're a racist. Perhaps you should dress accordingly as per this discussion, I'd suggest Hugo Boss as your design beacon.

To be clear, can I declare my belief that the Israeli government has a long standing history of acting like an unspecified reprehensible historic government without fear of being called out for it?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

More antisemitism; you wouldn’t interrogate Chinese tourists about where they stand on the Uyghurs interment camps, or the Russian tourists on the ‘special operation’ but you expect Jews to be interrogated on where they stand

I wouldn't interrogate anybody. You can't grasp that a person was putting up hostage posters in a country which is very angry about the fact that his own country is carrying out acts of genocide while refusing to recognize or be held accountable by a world court. I find it completely unsurprising that such a person gets abuse and then his apologists all trot out the antisemite card to duck any discussion about whether such actions are either appropriate or smart.

• Like 2