90 Days Notification of Residence -Online Version Not Working

I live in Bangkok.  I am unable to update my online notification after two or three attempts, checking for possible typing errors etc.   "Invalid ID/Password"

Any solution, other than going in in person ?

Well when initally launched it  didnt  work for  over a  year, when it  did  work it  was  fine for  about 2  years, then some  dick decided to change it  all  again yet they still have 2  systems available now . Its the old one that doesnt  work, my password and user  name suddenly  got the same message that you did. You have to go re  register and the new  site is as  <deleted>e  as the old which at least told you when to re  do the 90 day.

Link to both sites  here

1 doesnt work........ https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

2 does  work with reregistering....... https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30api/loginExternal.jsp?value=EXT&id=7b5dfbf6112fb757b5d5ebf708f38b0b

I'm in Pattaya and had the same problem last week, three attempts rejected, attended in person at Jomtiem and was told the online system isn't working since the latest update. Quite a few in the same boat, I had to complete a tm47 form plus a copy of passport photo page and a copy of visa, all sorted in about thirty minutes.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Victor Laszlo said:

I'm in Pattaya and had the same problem last week, three attempts rejected, attended in person at Jomtiem and was told the online system isn't working since the latest update. Quite a few in the same boat, I had to complete a tm47 form plus a copy of passport photo page and a copy of visa, all sorted in about thirty minutes.

Oh - so that's why mine was rejected.  🤔

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Victor Laszlo said:

How they can reject Online Reports when the System is not working?

• Haha 1

Thanks to all. Because I can't sign in, I can't change my password.  I was able to sign in, as if I was a new registrant.  I will wait 24 hrs. to see if the system will accept me on that basis.  Perhaps it will; I don't suppose I am the only one having this problem.

15 minutes ago, allane said:

Thanks to all. Because I can't sign in, I can't change my password.  I was able to sign in, as if I was a new registrant.  I will wait 24 hrs. to see if the system will accept me on that basis.  Perhaps it will; I don't suppose I am the only one having this problem.

There is a "forgot password" option on the main login page where you can enter your email address and the system should send you a link to reset your password so that you can log back in. 

I am not sure if registering a new account is a good idea. If the system recognizes a duplicate passport number under the new account then perhaps that might cause a problem. I would still try resetting the password on your old account to see if you can get back in.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, allane said:

I live in Bangkok.  I am unable to update my online notification after two or three attempts, checking for possible typing errors etc.   "Invalid ID/Password"

Any solution, other than going in in person ?

The last 2 times I had the same problem.   I clicked the reset password  link and set it to the same one and then it worked. 

3 hours ago, TylerBKK said:

There are some information boxes on the online form where there is no red star to indicate that the information is necessary to submit.

These are things such as Given Name, Middle Name, Stay Visa Expiry, Building Name / Owner Name, and Phone No. 

Even though it may seem that some of these boxes of information are not required, if you don't fill in every box, then there is a chance they will reject your online submission. 

So it is best to fill in every single box when completing the online application. 

Not really. Filling in every single box increases your chances of making a typo or not typing it exactly as you did the last time.

No red star really does mean not necessary. Don't overcomplicate. I never fill out those unnecessary fields and have always had prompt acceptance--until last week! Appears system is down.

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Not really. Filling in every single box increases your chances of making a typo or not typing it exactly as you did the last time.

No red star really does mean not necessary. Don't overcomplicate. I never fill out those unnecessary fields and have always had prompt acceptance--until last week! Appears system is down.

The 90 day online report system is up and running.

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, BigStar said:

In the past I had online submissions rejected for not inserting phone number and not including visa expiry date. So when I suggested earlier that you fill in every box I was speaking from experience. 

You shouldn't make any typos on your own name, phone number, visa expiry date or any of the other information required anyway. Common sense tells you that without saying. 

Edited by TylerBKK
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TylerBKK said:

You shouldn't make any typos on your own name, phone number, visa expiry date or any of the other information required anyway.

No, you shouldn't. 🙂 

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, TylerBKK said:

In the past I had online submissions rejected for not inserting phone number and not including visa expiry date. So when I suggested earlier that you fill in every box I was speaking from experience. 

You shouldn't make any typos on your own name, phone number, visa expiry date or any of the other information required anyway. Common sense tells you that without saying. 

Was the past with the old online system or the new?

12 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

The 90 day online report system is up and running.

It appears so, but then seems to be sending out spurious rejections.

8 hours ago, Victor Laszlo said:

I'm in Pattaya and had the same problem last week, three attempts rejected, attended in person at Jomtiem and was told the online system isn't working since the latest update. Quite a few in the same boat,

I tried again today, 3rd time. If rejected again, guess there's nothing for it but go there. 'Course, I gotta go next month as well for the visa extension. I love Thailand! 🙂 

27 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Was the past with the old online system or the new?

The current online form looks the same to me now as it did before when my application was rejected on the basis of missing information. There are still 5 boxes with no red star on the current form. But I suggest filling them all in anyway as I suggested earlier (building name, first name, middle name, phone number and visa expiry date). My understanding is that they want all of that information and, if you leave any of it out, then it opens up the possibility to having your application rejected. With the boxes that have a red star you can't complete the application and submit it without filling those boxes in. But with those five boxes that don't have a red star, you can leave them all blank and the system will still accept your submission of the form, even though they really want all the information filled in for those 5 unstarred boxes too. So some people could leave out some of those 5 boxes of information, submit the form, and then have it rejected for the same reason. 

Edited by TylerBKK
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, allane said:

I'm the OP.  Just checked the website.  My application is now showing as pending, presumably on the basis of my applying as a new registrant.

Great, hopefully it gets approved within 24-48 hours. You should receive an email from immigration letting you know the updated status once it changes from Pending. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TylerBKK said:

But I suggest filling them all in anyway (first name, middle name, phone number and visa expiry date).

And I suggest not doing so.

25 minutes ago, TylerBKK said:

My understanding is that they want all of that information and, if you leave any of it out, then it opens up the possibility to having your application rejected.

But you've no basis for your understanding other than speculation. What you fill in is probably ignored, but if it's actually checked against your previous submissions, then presumably it must match exactly. Besides your own typos and brain farts, the database itself could be corrupted. The less matching it does, the better.

28 minutes ago, TylerBKK said:

But with those four boxes that don't have a red star, you can leave them all blank and the system will still accept your submission of the form, even though they really want all the information filled in for those 4 boxes too.

No, if they really wanted it, they'd just say so, as they're notorious for doing. That info isn't needed for verifying that you're staying at the same address. It's all in their computer anyway. They're only looking for an address affirmation, not whether your first name is still the same.

32 minutes ago, TylerBKK said:

So some people could leave out some of that information, submit the form, and then have it rejected for that reason. 

Mine never has been as there's no reason it should be. They've never told me any reason whenever it was rejected, and I think normally they don't. I find your story a bit unlikely for this particular online form.

So I guess that's about it. We'll agree to disagree. Other members can make up their own minds.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, BigStar said:

But you've no basis for your understanding other than speculation. 

WRONG

No, if they really wanted it, they'd just say so, as they're notorious for doing.

WRONG AGAIN

They've never told me any reason whenever it was rejected, and I think normally they don't. I find your story a bit unlikely for this particular online form.

My rejection did provide a reason. It said phone number and visa expiry date as the reason, both of which I had left blank the first time. Then I filled these things in and resubmitted the form and it was accepted the second time. I've never left out first name, middle name, and building name to test those to see if they would cause a rejection too.

See my responses above. People can do as they wish as you suggested. I won't be responding again to this topic. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Well when initally launched it  didnt  work for  over a  year, when it  did  work it  was  fine for  about 2  years, then some  dick decided to change it  all  again yet they still have 2  systems available now . Its the old one that doesnt  work, my password and user  name suddenly  got the same message that you did. You have to go re  register and the new  site is as  <deleted>e  as the old which at least told you when to re  do the 90 day.

Link to both sites  here

1 doesnt work........ https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

2 does  work with reregistering....... https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30api/loginExternal.jsp?value=EXT&id=7b5dfbf6112fb757b5d5ebf708f38b0b

The first one worked for me when I did my 90 day last week. 

6 hours ago, TylerBKK said:

There are some information boxes on the online form where there is no red star to indicate that the information is necessary to submit.

These are things such as Given Name, Middle Name, Stay Visa Expiry, Building Name / Owner Name, and Phone No. 

Even though it may seem that some of these boxes of information are not required, if you don't fill in every box, then there is a chance they will reject your online submission. 

So it is best to fill in every single box when completing the online application. 

Also if you're a Brit, there are several boxes. Make sure you click the right one, I was once rejected and it was because I made the wrong choice. 

I have mailed my report for many years.  I didn’t receive a reply when they changed the stamp amount needed for the return envelope so had to go in person. There was no penalty for late submission.  My reports are again accepted and replied to.