The Swiss guy loses his elephants licence

Scouse123

Just now, CharlieH said:

What I find concerning is ONE farang behaves inappropriately, now they appear to kaveri launched an "open season" on ANY Farang to scrutinise etc. 

The other side of the fence a Thai commits a traumatic offence against a farang, and not much appears to follow and depending how connected they are, if at all. Double standards ?

Perhaps the clean-up has been on the cards for a long time, we all know about the girlie bars and the farangy in the background where nothing happens because of under the table stuff.

Perhaps Dave was the key to opening the door, plus the other bloke.......😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Crossy said:

With the latest Aussie "road-rage" report we Brits will soon be out of the Top-Ten Most Hated Tourists list! :whistling:

Not before those swearing hairy chang tank top belly bastards, start to dress nicely, and speak a decent language, when out in the public!

They stand out everywhere, but have to agree, the last few trips in Thailand, Im becoming more and more aware of russians, than english

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Figured you out.

Japan is just such an expensive place to live in, that's why you are staying home on a Thai messageboard to minimise your costs and overhead.

Cheap snacks. Attractive women. I will be back in Thailand soon. I was actually considering taking the slow boat to Luang Prabang or doing something crazy like driving from CM to Khao Sok.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

I love it,

Swiss losing their cool, Aussies misbehaving, Americans on the warpath fearing a Trump return, the usual sprinking of Thais going mental, etc

We Brits are on a roll here.

Just wait 7 days and see. Chavs can't behave well for too long.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Cheap snacks. Attractive women. I will be back in Thailand soon. I was actually considering taking the slow boat to Luang Prabang or doing something crazy like driving from CM to Khao Sok.

Both are good trips--lots to see.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:
34 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Just wait 7 days and see. Chavs can't behave well for too long.

Not sure, with the price of flights at the minute, the Brits might be hitting Benidorm.

There is something to be said for the usual chavy-bogan di<k heads from all nations being priced out of travelling here due to the recently elevated flight costs....

BUT... those who are causing all the trouble seem to be 'resident foreigners' who have taken it upon themselves to start acting like locals with a short fuse.... 

• Like 2