Farang's reputation for attacking Thai women in Thailand.

2 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Duh, you moron, learn some culture!

Strange response. Thais refer to black people as dum or see dum all the time.

30 minutes ago, Goat said:

Very true Laccessit.

But I think it is even worse when it is farang man doing it to smaller, petite Thai women in their own country.

Some on here want to defend them though.

No... disagreeing with you is not the same as defending 'farang attackers'...   

There is no "this is less bad" etc just because an attack is perpetuated by one nationality over any other, and no attack is worse becasue it was by a foreigner... 

An attack is bad full stop no matter who is the aggressor... 

The Thai's I know do not draw parallel judgement based on the actions of low class scum and project that behavior on to all 'Western Foreigners' (farangs) in General... 

... IF your 'Thai friends' are making such comments, either its while just messing about and you have thin skin, or, if as you suspect its a comment which highlights a genuine negative bias against foreigners then I'd suggest you haven't chosen your Thai friends so well and your relationship is not one born of mutual respect. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

, what her girlfriends say, what her three girlfriends tell her about the US and Sweden, where they moved

Gee, where are all her friends meeting these farangs?

And I hate to break it to you, but most Thai women are happily married to Thai men, who can speak Thai and understand their feelings. 

The single mothers in the bars often claim " i dont like Thai man, no good" mostly because no Thai man actually wants them.

• Agree 1

Just now, Dolf said:

Strange response. Thais refer to black people as dum or see dum all the time.

I know Dolfy, don't get you undies in a twist, you'll get it eventually!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goat said:

If they are so different why did their Thai man leave them?

And you and I seem to have a different angle on getting women. You like the barmaids with kids you like to hold on to for as long as you can. Rescue them. 

I like them gainfully employed with no kids that dont need rescuing and to move them on regularly.

Thai men left them because they could. The justice system doesn't make them pay for the children they make. Buddhists religion looks at women as inferior, something the men take to heart, especially if they've learned this false thinking all their lives. I never liked barmaids, preferring to find women (2) here in Isaan that were normal workers. They both worked, one in a hotel and the other in a tesaban. You, like you said, like to move on after you're had your fill, not wanting to get to know them better as humans but only using them for their bodies. I prefer a relationship that grows, and hopefully lasts.

• Like 1

What's better? Anything they have here all other countries have, without the death rate on the roads, the inferiority thinking of women, climates where it doesn't rain for 5 months straight then dry for 5. What's to enjoy in Isaan besides drinking? The beaches are nice if you live near them, but that's also most everywhere that has beaches.

You sound a bit ignorant. If someone has $50m then yes Thailand isnt that good but if someone has average money versus low Thai money then Thailand is great. Great food, mountains, resorts, beaches. The lifestyle is great.

American is better if you have millions but crap if you don't.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 2baht said:

I know Dolfy, don't get you undies in a twist, you'll get it eventually!

I think you need to learn a bit about Thailand. 

4 minutes ago, Goat said:

And I hate to break it to you, but most Thai women are happily married to Thai men, who can speak Thai and understand their feelings. 

The single mothers in the bars often claim " i dont like Thai man, no good" mostly because no Thai man actually wants them.

Arent most Thai women single?

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

Thai men left them because they could. The justice system doesn't make them pay for the children they make

If the woman was legally married to the father then they are required to provide money for the kids.

If not married then then nothing is required, which is fair enough. Stops gold diggers getting themselves pregnant for money.

Smart people the Thais.

3 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Sadly Americans are indoctrinated from an early age to believe that the USA is the best, God's country etc.

Most dont even have a passport.

Terrible place.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Goat said:

How many Thai women are actually happily married? In case you don't know a simple fact, most women will never know a true, real love in their lives, and almost no one will get it twice. Thai women do prefer their own kind, as shows in marriage statistics,but they aren't happy like you think they are. The Thai divorce rate has been climbing yearly, almost to 45% now. This means a lot stay unhappy also, just like everywhere else. A good man can understand any women if he wants to, even with the language barrier. Marrying someone that speaks none of your language isn't a smart idea, but anyone can learn if they want, although it is a barrier to a relationship, seeing communication is one of the most important things. It's true that most Thai men don't single women in bars. It's also true most Thai men don't want anyone who's had kids before them. Farangs are okay with this, as we think differently about children than they do here.

• Agree 1

It's also true most Thai men don't want anyone who's had kids before them. Farangs are okay with this,

Speak for yourself.

I would never consider taking on SOCKS.

The women love their kids more and you will always be second fiddle, and they are just basically using you.

Just now, Goat said:

Slow learner.

I am sure he will pick it up one day.

Goaty, you just keep your head buried in the cleavage of the bar girls you love so much!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dolf said:

You sound a bit ignorant. If someone has $50m then yes Thailand isnt that good but if someone has average money versus low Thai money then Thailand is great. Great food, mountains, resorts, beaches. The lifestyle is great.

You sound a lot ignorant, or you've never actually been to America, much less lived there for 62 years like i did. It isn't all millionaires. That's what Thais think. Wrong. Most people are just getting bay there also.  It has great food, more variety of food, great beaches, mountains, lakes, resorts and a lot more to do than sitting inside hiding from the heat and sun. It's cheaper here, and that's about it. Isaan is about the most boring place on earth, and that takes in lot of Thailand. Yes, there are good things here, but a multitude more in the US.

Just now, 2baht said:

Goaty, you just keep your head buried in the cleavage of the bar girls you love so much!

If find them entertaining.

But I dont love them like so many farangs sadly do.

Just now, fredwiggy said:

Most people are just getting bay there also. 

So why would Thais want to go live there? You are contradicting yourself again.

1 minute ago, Goat said:

Speak for yourself.

I would never consider taking on SOCKS.

The women love their kids more and you will always be second fiddle, and they are just basically using you.

No one is used unless they allow this themselves. You've never been married, so how can you comment on what a relationship more than a few weeks means?

You sound a lot ignorant, or you've never actually been to America, much less lived there for 62 years like i did. It isn't all millionaires. That's what Thais think. Wrong. Most people are just getting bay there also.  It has great food, more variety of food, great beaches, mountains, lakes, resorts and a lot more to do than sitting inside hiding from the heat and sun. It's cheaper here, and that's about it. Isaan is about the most boring place on earth, and that takes in lot of Thailand. Yes, there are good things here, but a multitude more in the US.

Strange reply. Saying America is great yet you left:cheesy:

• Sad 1

Just now, Goat said:

So why would Thais want to go live there? You are contradicting yourself again.

Better life, more opportunities, better pay, more things to do, treated better by men, not looked at as inferior. I never contradict myself.

It has great food,

Yes the most popular restaurants there are McDonalds, KFC etc

An obesity epidemic from eating bad food.

• Haha 2

Isaan is about the most boring place on earth

You choose to move there. You could have chosen Koh Chang, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin or Samui.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Total moron, little or absolutely no idea! See sip ha pee ler khup! Ngor tee soot loy, look that one up!

Ok vanilla.

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

Strange reply. Saying America is great yet you left:cheesy:

I left to build a house for my now ex and our daughter. Being used, along with lied to etc, is why I'll be leaving asap with my daughter. I made a mistake moving here but she didn't want to leave her family, most of whom she can't stand.

• Haha 1