Farang's reputation for attacking Thai women in Thailand.

10 minutes ago, Goat said:

There was a thread on here yesterday from Dan Cheeseman saying that 50% of farangs date prostitutes.

That will be the fat, ugly, big bellied type who could never score with a non prostitute and have plenty of money then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Last night I was out with 5 Thai men who I have known for years and one of them made a sarcastic {but funny} joke about my attacking the waitress {because I was a farang.}

I shot back that many Thai men were not exactly gentle with their women. 

They shot back that there might be the occasional domestic dispute but that Thai men were not famous for assaulting random farang women in Farangland such as kicking doctors for sitting on some stairs, glassing women in coffee shops, random attacks on old ladies in supermarkets, running them down in cars and trying to flee the country and kicking and spitting on cars.

But farangs are famous for attacking Thai females in Thailand.

And that is only last week. And they noted that we are are nearly always attacking the weak women but not the men.

Over the years there have been countless bashings, murders and other assaults on Thai women by farang men.

I have known them for years, but i could tell that while we were all joking that there was a serious undertone and Thais have had enough of us bashing their mums, sisters and daughters.

What is it about farangs that make them attack Thai women so often?

General frustrations of life here which causes dummy spits?

A superioty complex? 

Or are we just spineless scumbags in general?

We hardly ever see Russians, Chinese or Indians do it. It is a farang thing.

*I just saw the link to the Farang attacking the pregnant Thai horse. Is no female safe in Thailand from the violent farang?

There are men who treat women as objects in all societies. Sad but true.

I have always operated on the principle if my attentions are unwelcome, I walk away.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Very true Laccessit.

But I think it is even worse when it is farang man doing it to smaller, petite Thai women in their own country.

Some on here want to defend them though.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

That will be the fat, ugly, big bellied type who could never score with a non prostitute and have plenty of money then.

Well, from what Dan has said, that is not true. Dan was slim, in his 30s and probably could have scored with a non prostitute when he was in his relationship with a Pattaya bargirl. 

So there is something more to it mentally i think.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I have always operated on the principle if my attentions are unwelcome, I walk away.

The OP can't, he's always in a girlie bar wiv his Thai mates.....:huh:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

For every story about a farang hitting his woman, there are a hundred about locals

Another one missing the point. While we all know about the high rates of Farang Alchos who marry thai hookers hitting "his' woman, these incidents are about farangs attacking Thai women strangers because their frail egos were somehow hurt because of a barking dog in a dog cafe, sitting on some stairs, shopping in a supermarket or just resting in a stable.

Quite different to domestic spousal abuse. 

• Confused 4

1 minute ago, Goat said:

Another one missing the point. While we all know about the high rates of Farang Alchos who marry thai hookers hitting "his' woman, these incidents are about farangs attacking Thai women strangers because their frail egos were somehow hurt because of a barking dog in a dog cafe, sitting on some stairs, shopping in a supermarket or just resting in a stable.

Best to just avoid the farangs. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Goat said:

And you and your clueless "friends" are making a mountain out of a molehill, because it isn't happening that much by farangs but daily by locals. I miss no points and see lies and made up stories for what they are. Brown nosing or farang bashing, especially towards nationalities other than your own. How do "we" all know about the high rates of farang alkies hitting their Thai hookers? Where is this news coming from? Again, 4 farangs hit women here, and of course it's newsworthy, but a few hundred locals doing the same to their hookers, girlfriends or wives and you'll see one on the news that might have killed her. I\ll never stick up for anyone hitting, abusing or taking advantage of a woman, and they need to be punished, but that also includes the majority of the male population that gets away with it daily.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goat said:

We hardly ever see Russians, Chinese or Indians do it. It is a farang thing.

What is a farang??? How do they  categorize Russians??? All bloody foreigners!

36 minutes ago, Goat said:

Protecting the attacker instead of the victim?

Is that a good thing you think?

Protecting the normal course of justice. Your thinking shows limitations.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2baht said:

What is a farang??? How do they  categorize Russians??? All bloody foreigners!

White caucasion

They call Chinese, Jeen or Jek.

Indians and Arabs, Keak

Slavs, Russians

Black, dum or chocolate.

Smart people the thais, and not all sensitive woke PC types.

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, Goat said:

Er, what are you on about?

Rescuing bargirls? 

Those bargirls were often the local bike, everyone was having a ride, and that is why when they did get pregnant his parents probably advised them from settling down with her. They want better for their sons.

I think you would find most, not all, of the single mum bar girls were never actually officially married.

A better country? Thais love Thailand and it is mostly only prostitutes who want to leave believing they can re-invent themselves.

I think from reading your posts you are from the USA? I wouldnt even want to go on a holiday there, let alone live there.

I'm for helping out decent women, and if you prefer to call it rescuing, so be it, because that's pretty much what we are doing if we're taking better care of them than they previously knew. And I'm thinking you don't know a thing about the US besides the bad news you hear, from not even going there. Facts are, almost all of the Thais that move there, and it's quite a lot, never come back here. There are reasons for that, and it's not all about money.

2 minutes ago, transam said:

He is making the story up to bait...........😉

Try watching the Thai news. Ask wifey to translate for you.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

I'm for helping out decent women, and if you prefer to call it rescuing, so be it, because that's pretty much what we are doing if we're taking better care of them than they previously knew. And I'm thinking you don't know a thing about the US besides the bad news you hear, from not even going there. Facts are, almost all of the Thais that move there, and it's quite a lot, never come back here. There are reasons for that, and it's not all about money.

They go overseas for work.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Goat said:

You're on the Thai news wiv your mates, wow, amazing.............😱.............:intheclub:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

White caucasion

They call Chinese, Jeen or Jek.

Indians and Arabs, Keak

Slavs, Russians

Black, dum or chocolate.

Smart people the thais, and not all sensitive woke PC types.

Only 4 types on this earth.....Kaek, Jek, Farang and Khon Thai! :jap: The Black, dum and chocolate is just rubbish you've made up!

Edited by 2baht
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, 2baht said:

Only 4 types on this earth.....Kaek, Jek, Farang and Khon Thai! :jap: The Black, dum and chocolate is just rubbish you've made up!

Dum means black in Thai. Learn some Thai.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Goat said:

I myself watch daily news, from here and all over the world, and my girlfriend does translate to me the daily Thai news . She also tells me how the men are here, what her girlfriends say, what her three girlfriends tell her about the US and Sweden, where they moved. She tells me how her friends here are treated, both by the locals and some by farangs. Look at the lakorns and you'll see a lot of what goes on here towards women, without the heroes installed in the shows.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I'm for helping out decent women,

If they are so different why did their Thai man leave them?

And you and I seem to have a different angle on getting women. You like the barmaids with kids you like to hold on to for as long as you can. Rescue them. 

I like them gainfully employed with no kids that dont need rescuing and to move them on regularly.

3 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Dum means black in Thai. Learn some Thai.

Duh, you moron, learn some culture! You're a lightweight, Dolfy boy!

Edited by 2baht
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

Lifestyle is better in Thailand if you have money.

What's better? Anything they have here all other countries have, without the death rate on the roads, the inferiority thinking of women, climates where it doesn't rain for 5 months straight then dry for 5. What's to enjoy in Isaan besides drinking? The beaches are nice if you live near them, but that's also most everywhere that has beaches.

1 minute ago, Goat said:

If they are so different why did their Thai man leave them?

And you and I seem to have a different angle on getting women. You like the barmaids with kids you like to hold on to for as long as you can. Rescue them. 

I like them gainfully employed with no kids that dont need rescuing and to move them on regularly.

If a woman is pumping out kids to some random Thai guy best avoided.

• Sad 1