Farang's reputation for attacking Thai women in Thailand.

1 hour ago, biervoormij said:

Some men have a superiority complex. They think they are god's gift to women so it is ok to mistreat women.  I don't think this is unique to farangs but it is easier to point your finger at others then look at yourself.

agreed. HiSo mentality. I don't think Goat's friends were hiso thai males, or Goat is Thai and doing some farang bashing

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Goat said:

Last night I was out with 5 Thai men who I have known for years and one of them made a sarcastic {but funny} joke about my attacking the waitress {because I was a farang.}

I shot back that many Thai men were not exactly gentle with their women. 

They shot back that there might be the occasional domestic dispute but that Thai men were not famous for assaulting random farang women in Farangland such as kicking doctors for sitting on some stairs, glassing women in coffee shops, random attacks on old ladies in supermarkets, running them down in cars and trying to flee the country and kicking and spitting on cars.

But farangs are famous for attacking Thai females in Thailand.

And that is only last week. And they noted that we are are nearly always attacking the weak women but not the men.

Over the years there have been countless bashings, murders and other assaults on Thai women by farang men.

I have known them for years, but i could tell that while we were all joking that there was a serious undertone and Thais have had enough of us bashing their mums, sisters and daughters.

What is it about farangs that make them attack Thai women so often?

General frustrations of life here which causes dummy spits?

A superioty complex? 

Or are we just spineless scumbags in general?

We hardly ever see Russians, Chinese or Indians do it. It is a farang thing.

*I just saw the link to the Farang attacking the pregnant Thai horse. Is no female safe in Thailand from the violent farang?

Did you tell them it's because Thailand is a sleazy, corrupt country with grossly unequal wealth distribution and therefore attracts lowlifes from all around the world? That would have tested their whole "we're more peaceful than you" facade right quick 🤣

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Another one missing the point. While we all know about the high rates of Farang Alchos who marry thai hookers hitting "his' woman, these incidents are about farangs attacking Thai women strangers because their frail egos were somehow hurt because of a barking dog in a dog cafe, sitting on some stairs, shopping in a supermarket or just resting in a stable.

Quite different to domestic spousal abuse. 

I am wondering if you life really in Thailand and have some knowledge?

Why I read many stories about some Thai man attacking another person, because they did use the horn on the car, said something, done something the Thai man not liked?

I'm very sorry for you, that you have no knowledge, but Thai men are in fact very tempered men, they like to smile till one point the they can't smile anymore and then explode. Often this happens in the family as you told  (you seems to find it OK that thai men bash their wifes?).. as this sound from you post that bashing a family member is less aggresive than bash a stranger.. 

Both are bad habits. But stay in your bubble with your "thai male friends"!

• Agree 1

Media bias- nobody cares if a Thai man attacks a Thai woman. Unless there are serious injuries involved and it goes viral, it'll never get published by a news outlet. Thai women experience far more abuse from Thai men (partners or relatives) than farang - why do you think many shun off Thai men and date farang exclusively? (no- it's not just about the money)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Do you want a soap box to stand on? One night stands have nothing to do with violence.

Damage to social fabric and violence against women can take many forms, including sexual exploitation.

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Along with the thousands that are still married, and working in restaurants they opened with their husband's help. I know of 7 personally in the San Antonio area who own restaurants that are doing extremely well. I've talked with many, both men and women, and they've told me they will never move back here because of the better living conditions in the US. There are some that might have scammed men into moving there and because prostitutes or just weren't good wives then were dumped, so they had to make do. Hard to tell if you don't actually know people personally, as most don't.

I agree, but there are also those who were never bar girls and are still married, but are just not happy with the tedium of a 9-to-5 in the West (or Europe, should I say, admittedly I overgeneralised when I included the USA which I can't speak about).

1 hour ago, Gecko123 said:

Do you really imagine your Thai male friends think such behavior is any more acceptable?

Approximately half of my Thai friends have a mia noi if married and a gik if just in a boyfriend girlfriend relationship.

And they often assist me in scoring as i do with them. And they often give me the insight why a certain female is just trash.

So sorry that I havent been brainwashed by feminism. Most of the blokes on this forum are more feminists the actual Thai females. It is tragic.

So to answer your question. No, I dont imagine it. I know it. 

As I know that the farangs who come here and get into a relationship with a hooker and "take care" of their kids are considered a bit joke amongst Thai males. And most females for that matter. 

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Having lived 15 years in Asia (Japan and Thailand mostly

I admit I am jealous.

Those Japanese women are as easy as the Thais. Maybe easier.

I should of spent a few years there. 

I think Thai males are friendlier than Japanese though. Looser and more fun than the Japanese who worry about "society"

1 hour ago, Dolf said:

Do you want a soap box to stand on? One night stands have nothing to do with violence.

These blokes have somehow been brainwashed that if you pick up a girl for the night or week or month, that if you dont buy them a house and car and promise to look after their family forever that you are somehow "abusing" them????

What world do they live in?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Goat said:

Approximately half of my Thai friends have a mia noi if married and a gik if just in a boyfriend girlfriend relationship.

And they often assist me in scoring as i do with them. And they often give me the insight why a certain female is just trash.

So sorry that I havent been brainwashed by feminism. Most of the blokes on this forum are more feminists the actual Thai females. It is tragic.

As I know that the farangs who come here and get into a relationship with a hooker and "take care" of their kids are considered a bit joke amongst Thai males. And most females for that matter. 

"Baiting alert"...............🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Goat said:

These blokes have somehow been brainwashed that if you pick up a girl for the night or week or month, that if you dont buy them a house and car and promise to look after their family forever that you are somehow "abusing" them????

They can't pick up real women.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Goat said:

The one you made a mistake in, your posts are a pointer.... Burned, rejected, or your mum didn't like you......😭

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, Dolf said:

Seem to think women dont enjoy sex also. They are built for it, it is the reason they have vaginas.

When it is with the Goat or a Dolf they love it. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Bignok thinks he has found a new mate. Agreeing with everything he says. Rather sad...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Goat said:

Seem to think women dont enjoy sex also. They are built for it, it is the reason they have vaginas.

When it is with the Goat or a Dolf they love it. 

Yeh, riiight, in a sheep pen, maybe.............🐏

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Keeps said:

Bignok thinks he has found a new mate. Agreeing with everything he says. Rather sad...

They have been a couple for quite a while.........😘

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

10 minutes ago, Goat said:

And you don't realize that those "men" who have mi noi's aren't men but boys that haven't grown up enough to recognize the value of a woman? That they have children and don't do much if anything at all as far as teaching them the same values? Brainwashed by treating women right? As in feminism. Do you not understand woman's equality? What's tragic is that you actually believe your own bulls*it. And sadly, some others here do also. As far as Thai males thinking those that take care of children are jokes, it's them that are the real jokes. A man that doesn't lend a hand to help raise his own children is a complete wasted life. A woman cannot make a man out of a boy, and an absent father can't either. One reason so many treat women like they're some kind of inferior object is not having fathers that were men. They leaned it from their own useless fathers and generations here are affected by this illness. Women make the worse mistake of their lives having sex with these losers, and their kids suffer because of it.

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

And you don't realize that those "men" who have mi noi's aren't men but boys that haven't grown up enough to recognize the value of a woman?

The "value" of a woman? 

Sorry mate, I am not paying. Short time, long time or marriage.