Restaurant Reviews in Chiang Mai.

SamSanuk

56 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Its down the other end of the road , a few minutes walk 

How do you know all the red light areas?

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Auf Der Au was previously located in Loi Kroh before it recently  moved location and the Khualek Cage is a few seconds walk from Loi Kroh , 50 meters or so away 

Auf Der Au had a long time shop on the Lamphun R     just past the 121 and Lamphun intersection about 2 years ago year ago there lease in that location was not renewed. They reopened at there present location. The Loy Kroh location was close about a year before there relocation to present spot. They have had several restaruant location around the old city but until move they always maintained location on Lamphun highway

• Agree 1

I have not posted on here for a while. The adverts especially ANA are relentless!

Google maps reviews are useless. I tried a burger pizza place in Santitham. It was cheap and I wasnt expecting much. I ordered a pizza and a burger to take home. It was truly the worst food I could ever remember eating. Tossed it in the bin after a couple of bites. Later I check the reviews for it on Google maps and they were glowing, delicious, so good, the best... blah blah blah. This is when I realised Google maps reviews are mostly bogus and useless. 

• Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, CecilM said:

Google maps and read comments from foreigners.

I generally tend to agree with bad reviews while being skeptical about 5* reviews. 

Yes, I think that pretty much sums it up. 

5 hours ago, connda said:

Au Der auf German buffet - I'd be interested, but, no place to park that I can see.

Many places to park on the main road just opposite , up and down.

8 hours ago, itsari said:

I have never understood what motivates a person to walk into a business one time and decide to send a damning report.

If one is happy with the service then say so in your review. If you are not happy then do not return and forget the review.

Google maps is a useful tool but the review option is not. 

If Google can afford to send vehicles to photograph road maps they should conduct a proper verification prior to publication of reviews.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, fgmr said:

If Google can afford to send vehicles to photograph road maps they should conduct a proper verification prior to publication of reviews.

Nobody will leave reviews then

On 3/13/2024 at 6:24 AM, itsari said:

Most people that want to write bad about a business are not worth taking notice of.

WE have received bad reviews by people that have never used our business. Any attempt to have the reviews removed has been futile.

Ridiculous... the percentage of reviews that are not the exact opinion of your customers is minuscule... I doubt very much that the reviews are made up out of thin air.

2 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Ridiculous... the percentage of reviews that are not the exact opinion of your customers is minuscule... I doubt very much that the reviews are made up out of thin air.

Often they are just thin air for good or bad reviews.

Rediculous to think they are not.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, CNXBKKMAN said:

I have not posted on here for a while. The adverts especially ANA are relentless!

Google maps reviews are useless. I tried a burger pizza place in Santitham. It was cheap and I wasnt expecting much. I ordered a pizza and a burger to take home. It was truly the worst food I could ever remember eating. Tossed it in the bin after a couple of bites. Later I check the reviews for it on Google maps and they were glowing, delicious, so good, the best... blah blah blah. This is when I realised Google maps reviews are mostly bogus and useless. 

That's because patrons of those places that are terrible won't leave factual reviews in fear of being sued... 

1 minute ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

How many times have you sued for the bad revues?  

We have had some reviews removed.

Never considered suing. 

I am afraid that there are people that take joy in making trouble for others and reviews are a perfect tool for them.