You left them behind !!!

Just now, georgegeorgia said:

When I said hundreds I meant other bars too ,wasn't hundreds but it looked a lot of farang in opposite bars too.

I actually felt good though when I left and jumped on a motorbike taxi to leave ,I felt like I had achieved something, but I will never know because I didn't see him leave the bathroom 

What did you achieve? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I would love to hear of some storiesd on here from guys who left it all behind .

Last year I was in a bar in Soi Bukhao I actually bought the bar owner 2 or 3 expensive drinks to hear him tell me how his 2 adult sons( in Belgium) had not spoken to him since 2017 when at the age of 57 he divorced and came to Pattaya.

One of his sons was a police officer in Belgium and he spoke highly of him until I made him sad to talk about him ,"you must be proud of him " I said to his smiling shaking head ,yes he said half sad half happy face

"Sad he thinks your a failure of a Dad " I said back to his facial expressions turning to sadness , "he will probably never talk to you again " I said to him to watching  his sadness , "you must of hurt him a lot as a Dad "

I then paid the bar tab his drinks included and he actually thanked me still tears in his eyes as I walked off into the distance looking back he was still sitting at the table staring into his wine glass , obviously reminiscing 😅

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 5
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I felt , I don't know exactly but a sense of making a difference I guess ,like almost creating a impact on someone', to see their "hurt" side or is the saying to touch a raw nerve ?

The fact he just stood there hands under the flowing tap... head turned to the left looking at me ,not moving , it was like ....I made this person think !

How old was this guy?

5 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I would love to hear of some storiesd on here from guys who left it all behind .

Last year I was in a bar in Soi Bukhao I actually bought the bar owner 2 or 3 expensive drinks to hear him tell me how his 2 adult sons( in Belgium) had not spoken to him since 2017 when at the age of 57 he divorced and came to Pattaya.

One of his sons was a police officer in Belgium and he spoke highly of him until I made him sad to talk about him ,"you must be proud of him " I said to his smiling shaking head ,yes he said half sad half happy face

"Sad he thinks your a failure of a Dad " I said back to his facial expressions turning to sadness , "he will probably never talk to you again " I said to him to watch his sadness 

Imagine you were put on trial, who in your life, from workplace to "friends" if you have any, even from this forum do you think would stand for your defence?

come on GG, you can be better than this!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1