You left them behind !!!

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Pensioners don't have to work. Cleaners do.

Good point. Maybe he does short term contracts or he is just baiting people with made up stories.

6 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

1) What happened between you and your then wife to split up ?

2) Have you ever made contact with her again ?

3) Do your children who obviously would be if adult age ever forgive you ?

4) Do they still make contact knowing you left them and the mother behind ?

5) Does she know where you are nowadays 

1) She just flat out got sick of me. At one point, while I was railing her (which proceeded a 2 year drought, then the end), she actually said, "please finish" -shades of Soi Bukow.

2) Contact? Again? That's gonna be a hard no from me, Dawg. I had Facebook for about an hour and a half. 4 old GF's crawled right out of the woodwork. So, that was the end of Facebook for me. For all time.

3) When you get divorced AND leave the hemisphere, the "adult age" children would have to try hard to remember you to forgive you.

4) See above. They knew what was up when another boyfriend soon moved in after my ultra-tactful exit. Or maybe they didn't. Here's a quarter, call someone who cares.

5) Uh, no. She thinks I'm dead. Funny story as to how I set that up.

This GG post is even more mega-cringe then the ones where he goes on and on (and on) about his brief chat with the guy who's selling dog-eared Tom Clancy's in a bookstore in Pattaya.

Assuming that long-suffering book store guy actually exists and that torturous chat happened, I feel bad for that guy. I hope someday I can love a woman as much as this mope loved that guy.

Edited by Prubangboy
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, save the frogs said:

this guy seems shady.

keep tabs. keep track of the inconsistencies. 

How is reading the op's own post on the same thread and seeing that it doesn't match up. It's called reading comprehension

Edited by Dan O
Spelling
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I sat at a bar and watched hundreds of old farang  guys with Thai ladies .

I sat and stared at one guy ,late 60's tubby wearing a collared shirt ,shorts and sandals ,grey balding hair .

I could hear him shouting to another farang something about his ex wife 

I watched and studied him ,where are his family back home?

I thought ,wonder what his I presume ex wife be doing now?

he was gyrating with the young Thai lady laughing as she bent over dancing in front of him.

I started to think of this man's past as I sat staring at him , I wonder what his life was like 20 years ago back in farang land ,where his ex wife is ? His kids he had 

Then  he went to the bathroom in the bar .

I followed him ,he said hello mate in his British accent

I immediately followed with a "where is your ex wife?

Did you leave your kids?

The shocked look on his face as he stood washing his hands ,his lower lip was quivering stunned as a mullet 

The strangest thing he said which doesn't make sense was 

"Oh I didn't see this coming !" did she send you ?

I again repeated the question, " you left your ex wife didn't you "

You left your kids ! 

Then I walked out of  the bar ,he was still inside I presume quivering hands under the tap bent over looking stunned ,  stunned as a mullet that a complete stranger would say such a thing to him !!

Hard to describe the shocked look on his face in the face as he just went into a shocked look ,it went from a happy drunk *hello mate" to a look like this emoji 😳😳 the little thing I remember was after he was shocked his hands were not rubbing together under the tap ,he just stopped looking sideways at me bent over the sink shocked , funniest thing I ever saw 

My regret is not going back to my seat in the bar to see if he left that bathroom with tears in his eyes !

And I asked you the sad question too

If you live in Thailand Philippines Vietnam Cambodia etc now .....where is your REAL family ?

What happened? Did you leave them, did you have a life family kids years ago ? , such sadness 

What happened between you and your then wife to split up ?

Have you ever made contact with her again ?

Do your children who obviously would be if adult age ever forgive you ?

Do they still make contact knowing you left them and the mother behind ?

Does she know where you are nowadays 

A bar in Buakhao with at least 400 people in it.?

Must be some kind of record.

3 ex wives & 2 live in GFs, no kids (of mine) ... and didn't leave any behind, simply went our separate ways.  Still talk to the one ex (USA) via FB, and the splits of all were mutual & fairly friendly.

OP probably wouldn't make it out of the toilet if asking a couple of my friends that question.

I do wonder how it's possible to leave kids behind, unless they disowned you already.  Adults living apart living separate lives maybe, but I'd have to visit at least once a year. 

One of the only reasons we return to Krung Thep a few times a year, as we did last week.  Dinner with daughter & partner, and quick stop at the chiro for an adjustment.

Edited by KhunLA

I couldn't have ever left my kids behind.

There is a myth that all break ups are acrimonious.

They may be painful but they don't have to be bad.

I still talk to my ex every week, mother of my daughters and I'd count her as my best friend.

I travelled a lot, probably too much for work and we just drifted apart.

Fast forward to today and I think I have it all.

We have grandkids, from my American daughter and my Thai son.

We all get together, we all kinda get along

We recently all got together for my American grandson(although my Thai grandson is also American) first birthday in San Diego

It was a great time.

One of the more disturbing parts was my wife and ex wife trading stories on my various faults!

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I sat and stared at one guy ,late 60's tubby wearing a collared shirt ,shorts and sandals ,grey balding hair .

he was gyrating with the young Thai lady laughing as she bent over dancing in front of him.

I started to think of this man's past as I sat staring at him , I wonder what his life was like 20 years ago back in farang land ,where his ex wife is ? His kids he had 

Did you leave your kids?

The shocked look on his face as he stood washing his hands ,his lower lip was quivering stunned as a mullet 

You left your kids ! 

Then I walked out of  the bar ,he was still inside I presume quivering hands under the tap bent over looking stunned ,  stunned as a mullet that a complete stranger would say such a thing to him !!

Hard to describe the shocked look on his face in the face as he just went into a shocked look ,it went from a happy drunk *hello mate" to a look like this emoji 😳😳 the little thing I remember was after he was shocked his hands were not rubbing together under the tap ,he just stopped looking sideways at me bent over the sink shocked , funniest thing I ever saw 

My regret is not going back to my seat in the bar to see if he left that bathroom with tears in his eyes !

If you live in Thailand Philippines Vietnam Cambodia etc now .....where is your REAL family ?

What happened? Did you leave them, did you have a life family kids years ago ? , such sadness 

Do you make a habit of following old, balding Brits into the toilet? Why would you do that?

Are you the 'Ex-wife checker-upper' to Thailand?

What business is it of yours?

What unpleasant little secrets do you have - we could all follow YOU into the bathroom, is that OK?

• Like 1

So many words in the OP , so little meaning. 

Best friends with my ex. The fact that we are no longer married does not change the fact that we have a daughter together . and we both want to work together for the best possible future for our daughter,.

Not a month goes by that me and my ex do not talk. The third  person i visit when I go to the US, after my daughter and sister is my ex mother in-law who  is a fantastic lady and I love dearly. 

Divorce should not mean the end of the relationship, especially when children are involved, it simply means a different relationship.  

PS: the divorce was mostly my fault. I was more of an A-hole then than I am today. If that's possible:smile:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Did you leave your kids?

You left your kids ! 

Well, some are divorced, some are widowers. And some ran away. 

To what group do you belong?🙏

Sure glad I don’t have any judgmental friends like the OP here.

perhaps you worked for the media before and inflated all your stories, or are you just a nosey neighbor.

4 hours ago, theshu25 said:

Wish this pathetic jerk had asked me in real.He would be flat on his ass in about 3 seconds ,the patethic l;oser

did you leave your kids behind?

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Did you leave your kids?

You need to be extremely careful asking those questions to strangers .

He was probably  rubbing his hands together with the soap to try to stop his fists connecting with your chin .

BTW , what was you doing in the same bar ?

Did you leave your wife and kids back home ?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I think you may have mistaken me as as the preacher son  , I want more of these guys !

I enjoy thinking about their heartbreak the sad life's they left behind.

Last night I'm walking thru the streets in Australia approached by a indigenous homeless guy outside asking for money ,I said I will do better than that and bought him a cheap bottle of wine so he can totally get smashed and cause havoc 😅

An alcoholic will not get smashed on ONE bottle of cheap wine.

20 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Stick to the mopping job, story telling isn't a calling

Sounds like he is trolling.

I have come across these "one hit wonders" before in the 20 years I have been on this forum....I was curious to see what this thread or any of his posts were like, now I have I'm off

20 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Did you leave your kids?

The shocked look on his face as he stood washing his hands

What would have been your reply if he had replied "My Wife divorced me back home , she was having an affair with the gardener and then divorced my and took my house , my kids have all grown up and have their own lives now , I am just here because I got nowhere else to go "

You left them behind !!! 

So Why did you do that ? Leave people alone .

You have No Right to but in his Private life .

He may 've had a Bad Divorce or something worse  .

21 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I feel more sorry for you now 😭 , nearly 80yo your living in a govt  housing department studio flat in Perth , Western Australia by yourself!!! 

With no family support,we are your family mate ,if you need a caring ear I'm here !! 💜

First of all, I am not 80 years old I am not living in a Gov housing department you are as sick as they come. I am married for over 20 years.

• Love It 1