You left them behind !!!

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Grecian said:

Imagine you were put on trial, who in your life, from workplace to "friends" if you have any, even from this forum do you think would stand for your defence?

come on GG, you can be better than this!

Workplace friends?

I work the nightshift cleaning hospital administration areas , with people I wouldn't give the time of day to

Edited by georgegeorgia

3 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

The tubby guy late 60's I would say but maybe looked older 

He dressed with a shirt with a collar but not tucked in 

In Pattaya? 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Possibility 1    The story is fictitious.

Possibility 2    The guy in the washroom with the quivering hands is GG.

Possibility 3     The event is as described.

IMO we are getting more and more idiotic OP's on ASEAN.

I have only respect for you,your a older Australian man living in Thailand and I'm sure you have a past story to tell.

Because it's hit a raw nerve hasn't it 

You left them behind, I feel empathy for you I really do,your a older man living in Thailand with family you left behind , I would love to know the details if you would kindly share of your past 

Edited by georgegeorgia

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Possibility 1    The story is fictitious.

Possibility 2    The guy in the washroom with the quivering hands is GG.

Possibility 3     The event is as described.

IMO we are getting more and more idiotic OP's on ASEAN.

Well maybe it's made up or real but more entertaining than your debit card topic.

• Haha 2

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

You're creepy on a whole different level. Yes, you've out done yourself.

I can think of a few extra creepy things to say.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, stoner said:

i'm still married and your story smells like doo doo. 

Still married and travelling to SEA for a good time ?

Does she know? Do your kids know what their old father is up to ? Wouldn't they think your a dirty old man?

Edited by georgegeorgia

9 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Does she know? Do your kids know what their old father is up to ? Wouldn't they think your a dirty old man?

What about people who can't get a girlfriend / wife and need to travel to Thailand and visit prostitution areas?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

still married to a thai woman. she knows im at home... while she is at work just now. we live in phuket together. my kid is in bkk at uni.

old man ? i just turned 47. how about you ? 

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

I felt , I don't know exactly but a sense of making a difference I guess ,like almost creating a impact on someone', to see their "hurt" side or is the saying to touch a raw nerve ?

The fact he just stood there hands under the flowing tap... head turned to the left looking at me ,not moving , it was like ....I made this person think !

Thinking his wife sent a friend to check on him?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, stoner said:

still married to a thai woman. she knows im at home... while she is at work just now. we live in phuket together. my kid is in bkk at uni.

old man ? i just turned 47. how about you ? 

I realise your not the smartest fish in the tank ....but we are talking about mature aged expats who left their own country leaving family behind .

As you don't fit into that category then it's senseless to post ,but you desperately wanted to be involved so we all notice you , you felt left out I know ,

.......and yes your only a boy at 47 !!😏

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1

Just now, georgegeorgia said:

I realise your not the smartest fish in the tank ....but we are talking about mature aged expats who left their own country leaving family behind .

As you don't fit into that category then it's senseless to post ,and yes your only a boy at 47 !!😏

They left boredom behind.

Georgie Boy, it's probably time to head back to church with "Mother" to pray for the souls of the damned fornicators who have forsaken their families for a life of wickedness.

After all, it is your business to preach the word to all those who must have abandoned their true family because you spotted them enjoying life in a house of ill repute in a faraway country.

Explain again why were you there?

Everyone knows if someone lives in a country other than where born, they have become that specter of evil known as "Migrant" and need to be told where they rightly belong.

Thanks for stepping up to spread the message about a world as you imagine it should be. If nothing else, it gives us all a reminder of what we left behind.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Dolf said:

They left boredom behind.

No I think he posted ,"wanting" to think it includes him ,he desperately wanted to deny he wasn't 

And anyway he's not old at 47 !!! As Leo Sayer used to sing *I'm only a boy "

Edited by georgegeorgia

2 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

As you don't fit into that category then it's senseless to post ,but you desperately wanted to be involved so we all notice you , you felt left out I know ,

.......and yes your only a boy at 47 !!😏

it's you're (twice). next time maybe don't look so dumb when trying to call someone else dumb. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Georgie Boy, it's probably time to head back to church with "Mother" to pray for the souls of the damned fornicators who have forsaken their families for a life of wickedness.

After all, it is your business to preach the word to all those who must have abandoned their true family because you spotted them enjoying life in a house of ill repute in a faraway country.

Explain again why were you there?

Everyone knows if someone lives in a country other than where born, they have become that specter of evil known as "Migrant" and need to be told where they rightly belong.

Thanks for stepping up to spread the message about a world as you imagine it should be. If nothing else, it gives us all a reminder of what we left behind.

I think you may have mistaken me as as the preacher son  , I want more of these guys !

I enjoy thinking about their heartbreak the sad life's they left behind.

Last night I'm walking thru the streets in Australia approached by a indigenous homeless guy outside asking for money ,I said I will do better than that and bought him a cheap bottle of wine so he can totally get smashed and cause havoc 😅

• Sad 1

What a stupid post. Not every male moving to Thailand has an ex-wife. I have only a sister who lives in Europe my mother passed away 1987 I have no kids and being married to a Thai lady for over 20 years. Who in hell did I leave behind?

• Like 2