You left them behind !!!

23 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

I murdered  all my ex  wives and the kids, then ate  them, thanks for being there for me so I could get it  off  my chest last night.

Did you not keep their eye balls or an ear or two?

On 3/13/2024 at 2:58 PM, georgegeorgia said:

I sat at a bar and watched hundreds of old farang  guys with Thai ladies .

I sat and stared at one guy ,late 60's tubby wearing a collared shirt ,shorts and sandals ,grey balding hair .

I could hear him shouting to another farang something about his ex wife 

I watched and studied him ,where are his family back home?

I thought ,wonder what his I presume ex wife be doing now?

he was gyrating with the young Thai lady laughing as she bent over dancing in front of him.

I started to think of this man's past as I sat staring at him , I wonder what his life was like 20 years ago back in farang land ,where his ex wife is ? His kids he had 

Then  he went to the bathroom in the bar .

I followed him ,he said hello mate in his British accent

I immediately followed with a "where is your ex wife?

Did you leave your kids?

The shocked look on his face as he stood washing his hands ,his lower lip was quivering stunned as a mullet 

The strangest thing he said which doesn't make sense was 

"Oh I didn't see this coming !" did she send you ?

I again repeated the question, " you left your ex wife didn't you "

You left your kids ! 

Then I walked out of  the bar ,he was still inside I presume quivering hands under the tap bent over looking stunned ,  stunned as a mullet that a complete stranger would say such a thing to him !!

Hard to describe the shocked look on his face in the face as he just went into a shocked look ,it went from a happy drunk *hello mate" to a look like this emoji 😳😳 the little thing I remember was after he was shocked his hands were not rubbing together under the tap ,he just stopped looking sideways at me bent over the sink shocked , funniest thing I ever saw 

My regret is not going back to my seat in the bar to see if he left that bathroom with tears in his eyes !

And I asked you the sad question too

If you live in Thailand Philippines Vietnam Cambodia etc now .....where is your REAL family ?

What happened? Did you leave them, did you have a life family kids years ago ? , such sadness 

What happened between you and your then wife to split up ?

Have you ever made contact with her again ?

Do your children who obviously would be if adult age ever forgive you ?

Do they still make contact knowing you left them and the mother behind ?

Does she know where you are nowadays 

Well I don't know about the kids, but there's a very good chance that walking out on his wife was the smartest decision this man's ever made in his lifetime. So, I'd be a little bit cautious about being too judgmental, l without knowing the facts. You may be giving his ex far too much credit. 

"What's wrong tilak?"

" I just met a weirdo in the toilet''

"Why you cry?"

" He reminded me of all my family that died in a fire"

"never mind tilak I love you long time, ting the bell darling''

23 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I think you may have mistaken me as as the preacher son  , I want more of these guys !

I enjoy thinking about their heartbreak the sad life's they left behind.

Last night I'm walking thru the streets in Australia approached by a indigenous homeless guy outside asking for money ,I said I will do better than that and bought him a cheap bottle of wine so he can totally get smashed and cause havoc 😅

So the day before you're asking a man in a restroom if he left his kids and the next day you're in Australia buying a homeless man a bottle of wine? You must get a good salary cleaning the floors in that hospital so you can fly out to Thailand so many times (from previous posts about living here).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I sat at a bar and watched hundreds of old farang  guys with Thai ladies .

I sat and stared at one guy ,late 60's tubby wearing a collared shirt ,shorts and sandals ,grey balding hair .

I could hear him shouting to another farang something about his ex wife 

I watched and studied him ,where are his family back home?

I thought ,wonder what his I presume ex wife be doing now?

he was gyrating with the young Thai lady laughing as she bent over dancing in front of him.

I started to think of this man's past as I sat staring at him , I wonder what his life was like 20 years ago back in farang land ,where his ex wife is ? His kids he had 

Then  he went to the bathroom in the bar .

Did you leave your kids?

The shocked look on his face as he stood washing his hands ,his lower lip was quivering stunned as a mullet 

The strangest thing he said which doesn't make sense was 

"Oh I didn't see this coming !" did she send you ?

I again repeated the question, " you left your ex wife didn't you "

You left your kids ! 

Then I walked out of  the bar ,he was still inside I presume quivering hands under the tap bent over looking stunned ,  stunned as a mullet that a complete stranger would say such a thing to him !!

Hard to describe the shocked look on his face in the face as he just went into a shocked look ,it went from a happy drunk *hello mate" to a look like this emoji 😳😳 the little thing I remember was after he was shocked his hands were not rubbing together under the tap ,he just stopped looking sideways at me bent over the sink shocked , funniest thing I ever saw 

My regret is not going back to my seat in the bar to see if he left that bathroom with tears in his eyes !

And I asked you the sad question too

If you live in Thailand Philippines Vietnam Cambodia etc now .....where is your REAL family ?

What happened? Did you leave them, did you have a life family kids years ago ? , such sadness 

What happened between you and your then wife to split up ?

Have you ever made contact with her again ?

Do your children who obviously would be if adult age ever forgive you ?

Do they still make contact knowing you left them and the mother behind ?

Does she know where you are nowadays 

You're lucky he didn't drop a nut on you.

• Agree 1

On 3/13/2024 at 3:35 PM, georgegeorgia said:

I felt , I don't know exactly but a sense of making a difference I guess ,like almost creating a impact on someone', to see their "hurt" side or is the saying to touch a raw nerve ?

The fact he just stood there hands under the flowing tap... head turned to the left looking at me ,not moving , it was like ....I made this person think !

Possibly the guy was thinking.... should I deck this berk.... Na, it ain't worth the bother!

• Like 1

On 3/13/2024 at 3:47 PM, georgegeorgia said:

I would love to hear of some storiesd on here from guys who left it all behind .

Last year I was in a bar in Soi Bukhao I actually bought the bar owner 2 or 3 expensive drinks to hear him tell me how his 2 adult sons( in Belgium) had not spoken to him since 2017 when at the age of 57 he divorced and came to Pattaya.

One of his sons was a police officer in Belgium and he spoke highly of him until I made him sad to talk about him ,"you must be proud of him " I said to his smiling shaking head ,yes he said half sad half happy face

"Sad he thinks your a failure of a Dad " I said back to his facial expressions turning to sadness , "he will probably never talk to you again " I said to him to watching  his sadness , "you must of hurt him a lot as a Dad "

I then paid the bar tab his drinks included and he actually thanked me still tears in his eyes as I walked off into the distance looking back he was still sitting at the table staring into his wine glass , obviously reminiscing 😅

You do tend to run off at the mouth, George. I have to wonder just what is between your ears!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Well I don't know about the kids, but there's a very good chance that walking out on his wife was the smartest decision this man's ever made in his lifetime. So, I'd be a little bit cautious about being too judgmental, l without knowing the facts. You may be giving his ex far too much credit. 

at 60yrs of age it could well the kids are grown and left home... possible the wife has passed as well or maybe she walked out on him !

Edited by Ralf001
  • Like 1

GG you're a very complex character.

I mean, I get it... We've all been in situations where we could, maybe should, have said something and didn't. Most of us spend about 5 or 10 minutes imagining how clever we'd have looked had we piped up, and then forget about it.

What we definitely don't do is post on the internet making a story up about how we did in fact call somebody out when we clearly didn't.

What makes your situation even more peculiar is that you make up stories about being some kind of hero in situations where you, in reality, actually took the correct course of action by saying nothing.

It's very odd. There's another poster on this site that has a similar issue. Very odd indeed...

1 hour ago, JayClay said:

GG you're a very complex character.

I mean, I get it... We've all been in situations where we could, maybe should, have said something and didn't. Most of us spend about 5 or 10 minutes imagining how clever we'd have looked had we piped up, and then forget about it.

What we definitely don't do is post on the internet making a story up about how we did in fact call somebody out when we clearly didn't.

What makes your situation even more peculiar is that you make up stories about being some kind of hero in situations where you, in reality, actually took the correct course of action by saying nothing.

It's very odd. There's another poster on this site that has a similar issue. Very odd indeed...

So ....I take it ...you don't like my posts???😳

Did you leave your kids?

Bull<deleted>

On 3/13/2024 at 4:57 PM, georgegeorgia said:

I realise your not the smartest fish in the tank ....but we are talking about mature aged expats who left their own country leaving family behind .

As you don't fit into that category then it's senseless to post ,but you desperately wanted to be involved so we all notice you , you felt left out I know ,

.......and yes your only a boy at 47 !!😏

I reckon that you walked past the bars and you were too scared to go inside , you slowly walked past the bars on the other side of the road at night and looked inside , but didn't have the courage to walk into a bar 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I reckon that you walked past the bars and you were too scared to go inside , you slowly walked past the bars on the other side of the road at night and looked inside , but didn't have the courage to walk into a bar 

It takes courage?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, JayClay said:

You would have followed a stranger into the toilet and asked him about his children ?

Very odd indeed...

12 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

You would have followed a stranger into the toilet and asked him about his children ?

Very odd indeed...

Maybe you should read the whole post instead of getting all excited about a point you think you've found in the first paragraph, and making yourself look a bit silly.

14 hours ago, JayClay said:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

@georgegeorgia and @GammaGlobulin, two reasons why I stopped going to the Pub.

Good on you , it's the gym that's the "in" thing now for guys after work

A very interesting topic you bring up about stopping going to the pub particularly after work where all the workers would meet at the end of the day 

As a academic myself I often think about times changing etc

This generation in particular are not the same as our parents 

Always remember the classic tv lines in the pub "I"LL have half "

😳Remember it's used to be the pub where workers went ,now it's the gym !

Pubs would be closing if it wasn't for gambling machines 

Edited by georgegeorgia

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

Good on you , it's the gym that's the "in" thing now for guys after work

A very interesting topic you bring up about stopping going to the pub particularly after work where all the workers would meet at the end of the day 

As a academic myself I often think about times changing etc

This generation in particular are not the same as our parents 

Always remember the classic tv lines in the pub "I"LL have half "

😳Remember it's used to be the pub where workers went ,now it's the gym !

Pubs would be closing if it wasn't for gambling machines 

Academic cleaner

• Confused 1

On 3/13/2024 at 3:30 PM, georgegeorgia said:

When I said hundreds I meant other bars too ,wasn't hundreds but it looked a lot of farang in opposite bars too.

I actually felt good though when I left and jumped on a motorbike taxi to leave ,I felt like I had achieved something, but I will never know because I didn't see him leave the bathroom 

It's hard to explain but I felt like it was me that made a impact on someone's life ,it's almost I feel responsible, I could really see it "hurt" him as he left his hands under the tap as he looked at me stunned ,it felt good for me 

So you are a sadist as well as a pretentious busybody.

My stomach turns.

• Thumbs Up 1