I hit a snag when registering with Binance TH

Dario

This morning I wanted to register with Binance TH. I started out on their website registering my Email address and password. I was then sent a 6-digit code which I entered. I then was asked to download their app and verify my identity on their app. I was asked to log in. Then I was asked again to enter a 6-didit code, but when I entered (the same code I had gotten before) I got a message saying: Verify failed, please reload and try again later.
I tried many more times, but it's always the same. Can anyone tell me what I should do to be able to continue?

No idea as I don't use Binance TH, but reading your report I find it strange that you use two times the same code.  Perhaps wait a while and see if a second different code is sent to you?

didn't even realize there was a TH Binance.    Installed the regular Binance app years ago and the only KYC was Thai ID card + electric bill.   

• 5 months later...

Trying to register with binance and I can't get it to verify me the video keeps bouncing me saying can not verify.

Because I am not working here I can not use Bitkub  

Can anyoe suggest a way to resolve this issue

23 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Trying to register with binance and I can't get it to verify me the video keeps bouncing me saying can not verify.

Because I am not working here I can not use Bitkub  

Can anyoe suggest a way to resolve this issue

I am in Thailand on a retirement visa extension I.e not working and I have registered with Bitkub and Satang pro. Both needed kyc. If you hold a USA passport you are unlikely to get registered. 

Yes, unfortunately there is a binance.th. However, I wouldn´t register there. They are a very complicated group of companies, which in this paricular case ends up in the registered Binance Capital Management Company Ltd.

That company is only an affiliate of the real Binance page, which means you are most likely to somewhere get a lower return on investment.

Better go with the real Binance.com page.