Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November

Social Media

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

so, if anyone bothered to check for 1 second you'll see he is referring to the auto industry... not a bloodbath in the terms of the country fighting each other. 

but clearly you all suffer the Trump D syndrome at the highest levels and get hysterical about everything you read.

Thats the best, innit? Cant wait for him to be elected just to watch the howls and breakdowns. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

No... we were talking about Pence and you deflected to trump... TDS is a serious disease.

I can understand why you might be confused . I mean supporting trump and all. 

But the title in the OP is 

"Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November "

seriesly!! if you don't believe me scroll to the top of the Page. It]s there in big, bold , black and white. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I can understand why you might be confused . I mean supporting trump and all. 

But the title in the OP is 

"Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November "

seriesly!! if you don't believe me scroll to the top of the Page. It]s there in big, bold , black and white. 

look at you all red in the face at the mention of Trumpo!!

the op title is misinformation..you know...that stuff you always accuse trump of. try a quick google search and you will find it on your favourtie msm outlet.  

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

ook at you all red in the face at the mention of Trumpo!!

You can see me? 

Dude I am pulling down the shades and calling the cops. 

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

the op title is misinformation..you know...that stuff you always accuse trump of. try a quick google search and you will find it on your favourtie msm outlet.  

You mean trump did not say that?  I am shocked at this nefariously misleading article. 

By the way you are also , deflecting and trying to change the subject. If you would read the post you are replying too. you will see, that it says nothing about the veracity of the article, but simply tries to assist a confused trumster, with what we are talking in this thread.

Which if you are confused also is trump. The Prnce mention was that even Pence. his VP , one of the people who knows him the best, will not endorse him. 

I've got no skin in the game, as an outsider it's just disappointing in a country as large as America for the last couple of elections they cannot find more able candidates to elect than a couple of guys who are clearly not up to the job for various reasons. While I'm not ageist I do think there should be an age limit on Prime Ministers/Presidents, I think 70 should be tops.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

They had their chance to voice their concern about Joe Biden’s agenda when they voted

They were there to stop the peaceful transfer of power from Trump who lost the election to Biden who won it.

No amour of gaslighting, obfuscation and lies will change that fact.

Refer court convictions for further confirmation of reality.

You mean your version of facts and reality.

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, impulse said:

Interesting that Trump was really talking about a bloodbath for the US auto industry when addressing tariffs on Chinese imports assembled in Mexico.

But the lefty media carrying water for the Dems makes it into something else completely.

"Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you're building in Mexico right now and you think you're going to get that, you're going to not hire Americans and you're going to sell the cars to us? No. We're going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you're not going be able to sell those cars. If i get elected. Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole -- that's gonna be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/03/16/trump_if_i_dont_get_elected_its_going_to_be_a_bloodbath.html

What I'll never understand about his hyperbole such as this, is how that principle relates to successful American companies like Apple whose manufacturing base is China. Is he also going to impose a 100% tariff on an Apple product assembled in China, products so loved by the American voter. Where is the consistency ?

Edited by kinyara

6 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

The real question is what will your version of facts and reality be if Biden wins the election?

The real, factual version.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

You convinced me with your sound , objective arguments. 

I see the error of my ways and now support trump. 

Where do I sign up for the pusy grabing? :laugh:

Now I know where the Delusional comes from when a MAGA goes TDS

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

he said the word 'bloodbath' but not in the context of the title of this post, it's misinformation, a word that the opposition to Trump are always accusing everyone else of.

He said " If I am not elected , there will be a bloodbath" 

are you saying he is so stupid he did not know how his supporters  will take it?

if so he is either stupid, irresponsible, or both. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

so, if anyone bothered to check for 1 second you'll see he is referring to the auto industry... not a bloodbath in the terms of the country fighting each other. 

but clearly you all suffer the Trump D syndrome at the highest levels and get hysterical about everything you read.

can't let that get in the way of what will end up being pages of responses. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

He said " If I am not elected , there will be a bloodbath" 

are you saying he is so stupid he did not know how his supporters  will take it?

if so he is either stupid, irresponsible, or both. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Dolf said:

Go Trump. The world needs him not some 82yo who won't answer questions and falls over.

I thought you were a peacenik, Sparky.

Seems you support loser trump and his bloodbath.

Just now, stoner said:

i remember a few years back i was suspended a few times for calling trump a dancing orange monkey. now all kinds of slurs are thrown. 

I said something similar and probably worse about Cinton and then Biden - punted out both times. The point being we all went too far - egged on by click bait posts that TV deliberately posted for the advertising revenue. In the end it was like allowing Russians and Ukrainians in for 90 days with a Visa - short term gains for long term pains. Changing from TV to AN failed to save it - and now it is back on track so to speak, I just hope the new management (old George) does not go down the same path.    

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Biden is the worst ever. Totally hopeless. That's why most want Trump. Hillary was even worse than Biden which is why Trump won. It is amazing that you lefties still don't get it. It is a 2 horse race and Hillary was the worst candidate ever and Biden is the worst POTUS ever. That's why Trump is popular.

BS. In the Iowa primary, there were 350,000 registered Republican voters. Only about 7000 of them turned out to vote for Trump and Haley, who got 40% of the vote.

30% of Republican voters have said they will not vote for Trump in November.

Trump has said he wants the economy to tank, now he is predicting a bloodbath in November if he doesn't win. What kind of patriot says that?

• Agree 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

BS. In the Iowa primary, there were 350,000 registered Republican voters. Only about 7000 of them turned out to vote for Trump and Haley, who got 40% of the vote.

30% of Republican voters have said they will not vote for Trump in November.

Trump has said he wants the economy to tank, now he is predicting a bloodbath in November if he doesn't win. What kind of patriot says that?

Nice irrelevant post.

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I have been dancing since eight and what Trump does is not dancing.

He's doing a lot of dancing of a different kind in the courts.