Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November

Social Media

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

The Republicans adopt their candidate at the Republican National Convention.

Until then there is no Republican Candidate.

Everyone has dropped out.:cheesy:

4 hours ago, MarcelV said:

What the US needs is a good old civil war to shake things up. A lot of my American friends have been preparing and are ready when the inevitable happens. May God grant wisdom and strength to those who are willing to fight for a better life and unleash the kraken.

#WWG1WGA

Have they found the Kraken then?

The last time they unleashed it was a bit of a non event.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The Republicans adopt their candidate at the Republican National Convention.

Until then there is no Republican Candidate.

...and, despite your unparalleled, hatred for him, there's no one else likely to be nominated.

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Aren't you and the rest of the Trump fans just exhausted having to try and defend your man day in, day out? 

Although your quote is absolutely correct and is in reference to the car industry, don't you think it's just stupidly clumsy to say 'Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole -- that's gonna be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it.",

Bloodbath : (NOUN) indiscriminate slaughter; a massacre

Words matter when it is coming from possibly the next POTUS and 'bloodbath' has some serious connotations especially after what happened on January 6th. It is this type of continuing incendiary language that has people so worried because we have seen how some of his supporters take his words in a VERY literal fashion and are prone to violence when given what they believe is justification. Trump knows this but still refuses to tone it down and in the run up to the election, I can only see this getting worse with even more incendiary language being used.

If he doesn't win, then January 6th will seem like a picnic compared to what could happen.

Somehow, I admire the obstinacy of Trumpers, who have to make up an explanation every time Trump talks B.S.! 😆

• Agree 2

A number of posts and replies contravening our Community Standards have been removed:

13. You will not publicly comment on moderation in an open forum. You will not comment on actions taken by individual moderators or on specific or general policies and issues. You will not post a negative emoticon in response to a public notice made by a moderator. You may send a private message to a moderator to discuss individual actions or you can email support (at) aseannow.com to discuss moderation policy and account suspensions. Aggression or abuse against moderators is not tolerated and any such action will be sanctioned. There is no excuse for abuse.

17. The ASEAN NOW news team gathers and disseminates news bulletins from Thai and international sources, and republishes them in the news forums for our members' information and enjoyment. Our news team works hard to bring quality content to the news forums and should be respected for their efforts. Comments regarding ASEAN NOW being the source of news articles or other comments such as "slow news day" or "clickbait headline" are disrespectful and unwelcome. Such comments will be sanctioned. Original articles, especially in the Thai or foreign language press can sometimes have grammatical mistakes or misspellings. ASEAN NOW is not responsible for these nor does ASEAN NOW have the right to alter content it is reprinting from another source. Similarly, ASEAN NOW is not responsible for any opinions reflected or quoted in reprinted news stories.

Posts using derogatory nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be deleted. If you don’t want your post to be deleted, spell people’s names correctly.

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

...and, despite your unparalleled, hatred for him, there's no one else likely to be nominated.

Sorry for pointing out the actual fact that the Republicans adopt their candidate at the Republican National Convention.

Which, since I’m not a Republican and will therefore not be at the RNC, ought to give you a clue that my personal views on the matter have no bearing on who the RNC shall adopt as their candidate.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Sorry for pointing out the actual fact that the Republicans adopt their candidate at the Republican National Convention.

Which, since I’m not a Republican and will therefore not be at the RNC, ought to give you a clue that my personal views on the matter have no bearing on who the RNC shall adopt as their candidate.

You are just playing words games. Trump is the man. Current favourite to win the election.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

You are just playing words games. Trump is the man. Current favourite to win the election.

I’m not playing ‘word games’.

Trump is not yet the Republican Candidate.

I’ve explained why and when the Candidate shall be adopted.

• Sad 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m not playing ‘word games’.

Trump is not yet the Republican Candidate.

I’ve explained why and when the Candidate shall be adopted.

So who else would it be champ?

4 minutes ago, Dolf said:

So was Hillary Clinton! Two weeks before election she was in a clear lead in the polls!

Aint over before the ... .... .....

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

So was Hillary Clinton! Two weeks before election she was in a clear lead in the polls!

Analysts found the polls to be flawed and have been adjusted. Joe looks 90. He is getting worse. Only biased people would choose an old guy like that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Trump said what he said, He is the master of the dog whistle. 

Are you now telling me that he is too stupid to know how of the same people that stormed the capital would take it? Or are you tell me that he is not stupid but just irresponsible? 

I am afraid these are the only three options . Dog whistle. to stupid to know, and irresponsible.

Please make your choice I'll wait. 

Adults are responsible for their own actions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bamnutsak said:

...and toilets that need to be flushed twenty times.

"Green" toilets that never flush turds away, "green" dishwashers that take 2 hours and never get the dishes clean, along with "green" washing machines that that take 90 minutes and still leave your clothes smelling funky are probably worth tens, if not hundreds of thousands of votes.  Not for Trump as much as against Biden.  They're kitchen table issues.  As frustrating for lefties as they are for conservatives.  Especially the female voters.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Mine showed Biden being lost. Yours was off topic nonsense.

You just can't admit the truth about Biden. He looks very old.

Yours showed a right wing Contractors doing her job

Mine showed an actress doing her job 

I could have posted a video of trump being lost and saying nonsenses, but I do like Audrey, trump? not so much.

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

To the point that Trump thought he would lose the 2016 election, and claimed the election would be rigged! 🤣

In October 2016, just weeks before the general election, Trump wanted to cast doubt on the results by tweeting, "The election is absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary - but also at many polling places - SAD," without providing any evidence for the claim.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-longstanding-history-calling-elections-rigged-doesnt-results/story?id=74126926

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

Yours showed a right wing Contractors doing her job

Mine showed an actress doing her job 

I could have posted a video of trump being lost and saying nonsenses, but I do like Audrey, trump? not so much.

Mine showed Biden as he is, looking lost and hopeless.

Try admitting the truth.

• Agree 1

I think it remarkable that so many Trump supporters on this forum seem blissfully ignorant of the most basic things about U.S. politics and U.S. elections, not even understanding how  candidates for the Presidency are adopted by the political parties.

There’s surely a simple explanation as to why that is.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Another off topic deflection.

I thought you changed  tact and now we were making irrelevant statements? 

Was I wrong? 

• Agree 1

Just now, sirineou said:

I thought you changed  tact and now we were making irrelevant statements? 

Was I wrong? 

I think none of your posts address the real issue of Biden's health which is very poor.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I think it remarkable that so many Trump supporters on this forum seem blissfully ignorant of the most basic things about U.S. politics and U.S. elections, not even understanding how  candidates for the Presidency are adopted by the political parties.

There’s surely a simple explanation as to why that is.

More deflection from the real issue and also personal.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Try admitting the truth, Trump is far more dangerous than old Joe! 

Voting for Trump is delusional and dangerous stupid! 

No wars under Trump. Border controls, lower inflation, better trade.

Let's stick to facts please. The Trump is "crazy" line failed in 2016.

• Agree 1