Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November

Social Media

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

Biden dances up steps on planes then falls over

It's an election, for President, not a "dance-off".

But you need to take your "wins" where you can.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Biden dances up steps on planes then falls over

Can't you find something with substance, other than a blokes' mobility.....?

Did you take the p_ss out of Steven Hawkins.......?   🤔

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Your version of facts and reality seems to have been repeatedly thrown out by the courts, many of whom had Republican judges.

Will you get angry when Trump wins the election?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Your version of facts and reality seems to have been repeatedly thrown out by the courts, many of whom had Republican judges.

A broad claim backed up with nothing but wind, as ever.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Entire speech.

Automobile ramblings - he jumps from China to Mexico ~ 46:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oVCoN74hjw

Any suggestion or justification for a "bloodbath" seems crazy, but what do I know?

I think he glitched, he started talking about cars again at 1h:29m

More talk about windmill graves for birds,  and toilets that need to be flushed twenty times.

He also was talking about Joe Biden beating Barrack Obama in 2020. Huh?

It's a hoot to watch the people behind him when he's giving one of these marathon "speeches - most are close to two hours - when he says something incoherent. Buddies look at each other like WTF did he say? Or a husband whispers to his wife who shrugs.

Edited by bamnutsak
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

I know you have next to no understanding of economics, Sparky, which is why you boasted of a 5000 baht trading score as if it was Soros shorting cable, but consider:

The US economy is booming, especially for folks who are well educated and have marketable skills. Sadly, that rules out the vast majority of trumpflakes, whom the modern world is leaving behind. Darwinism never stops, and it's selecting out trumpers.

UE is at 3.6% vs the 6.8% trump left in his wake. The trump Recession ended and growth is the best since the late 1990s. More jobs in Biden's first 3 years than ever (trump is the first POTUS since Herbert Hoover to leave office with fewer Americans working than when he entered), 800,000 new manufacturing jobs, chip plants now under construction, infrastructure being repaired and rebuilt. Only trump is standing in the way of immigration reform, as he needs an election issue.

Yes, I've noted all of those things before, but they hardly add up to "worst ever", except to the irrational or those who lost the Birth Lottery.

... and there lies the problem. Some working class swing voters who don't really like Trump might remember that lovely time they got Covid cheques and didn't have to work. They may now have ok  jobs but they see the cost of everything going higher and wealthier people racing away from them in terms of wealth.

Tell them Trump stuffed up covid treatments, and that the covid cheques were not sustainable and they caused inflation, and that Biden has turned things around and in case they forgot, that Trump was a tedious menace, and they may simply recall those cheques. Hopefully Biden can send an effective message to counter this.  

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

A broad claim backed up with nothing but wind, as ever.

Please find for me a single case where a claim of  electoral fraud, brought by Trump and his lawyers, was accepted by any USA court as valid. Just one.

I won't hold my breath waiting. How does your own breath taste, with so much backed up?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

se where a claim of  electoral fraud, brought by Trump and his lawyers, wa

Just now, Lacessit said:

Please find for me a single case where a claim of  electoral fraud, brought by Trump and his lawyers, was accepted by any USA court as valid. Just one.

I won't hold my breath waiting. How does your own breath taste, with so much backed up?

What? Are you lost, so far off topic?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

I think he glitched, he started talking about cars again at 1h:29m

More talk about windmill graves for birds,  and toilets that need to be flushed twenty times.

He also was talking about Joe Biden beating Barrack Obama in 2020. Huh?

It's a hoot to watch the people behind him when he's giving one of these marathon "speeches - most are close to two hours - when he says something incoherent. Buddies look at each other like WTF did he say? Or a husband whispers to his wife who shrugs.

In a 2 hour speech I can forgive a mistake. Biden gives 10 minute speeches and makes mistakes.

8 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Biden is the least popular since 1948. Obama never sunk that low.

You need to do better research.

That's rich, coming from someone who posts unsupported statements.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

14 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

... and there lies the problem. Some working class swing voters who don't really like Trump might remember that lovely time they got Covid cheques and didn't have to work. They may now have ok  jobs but they see the cost of everything going higher and wealthier people racing away from them in terms of wealth.

Tell them Trump stuffed up covid treatments, and that the covid cheques were not sustainable and they caused inflation, and that Biden has turned things around and in case they forgot, that Trump was a tedious menace, and they may simply recall those cheques. Hopefully Biden can send an effective message to counter this.  

Biden is too old. He is toast. I can't see him rising in the polls as he struggles to get dressed in the morning. His minders have to control him every day because he doesn't know what's going on.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, impulse said:

Interesting that Trump was really talking about a bloodbath for the US auto industry when addressing tariffs on Chinese imports assembled in Mexico.

But the lefty media carrying water for the Dems makes it into something else completely.

"Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you're building in Mexico right now and you think you're going to get that, you're going to not hire Americans and you're going to sell the cars to us? No. We're going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you're not going be able to sell those cars. If i get elected. Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole -- that's gonna be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/03/16/trump_if_i_dont_get_elected_its_going_to_be_a_bloodbath.html

Aren't you and the rest of the Trump fans just exhausted having to try and defend your man day in, day out? 

Although your quote is absolutely correct and is in reference to the car industry, don't you think it's just stupidly clumsy to say 'Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole -- that's gonna be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it.",

Bloodbath : (NOUN) indiscriminate slaughter; a massacre

Words matter when it is coming from possibly the next POTUS and 'bloodbath' has some serious connotations especially after what happened on January 6th. It is this type of continuing incendiary language that has people so worried because we have seen how some of his supporters take his words in a VERY literal fashion and are prone to violence when given what they believe is justification. Trump knows this but still refuses to tone it down and in the run up to the election, I can only see this getting worse with even more incendiary language being used.

If he doesn't win, then January 6th will seem like a picnic compared to what could happen.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1