Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November

Social Media

1 hour ago, sammieuk1 said:

If you thought the UK had enough lunatics just look what you can get going US supersize 🤔 

Remember the good old days when UK was sending people to the American colonies as a punishment?  Some of them had kids over there.  Thanks, chaps.

And then a few hundred years later they sent over Pierce Morgan  -- I'll never forgive them for that.

</sarcasm>

Edited by bendejo
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Celsius said:

Canada wants Trump!

Trump! Trump! Trump! 

Not all Canadians want trump. Only the inbREDs. Lots of them up there too, with Alberta leading the way. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, 2baht said:

Scare mongering, whore paying, lowlife fool, come on America, show us how just stupid you really are!!!

I say, not a "whore payer", he got his campaign funds to pay that - one of the reasons he is in legal trouble now!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Sounds like a mobster, making vague threats, shaking down people for protection money.

Nice country ya got there, be a shame if something happened to it.

That is exactly what he is doing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, bendejo said:

The trump campaign needs to call in Dr. Ronny "The Pill Mill" Jackson for a consult.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/white-house-clinic-improperly-distributed-controlled-substances-previo-rcna135787

Get trump off the generics and back on the good stuff.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

So what will you give me for him then?

2 dozen hockey sticks and 1 case of our finest maple syrup. actually screw that you only get the shaft. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

The only people that support him  are those who don't know him, (the soft between the ears crowd), and those who have something to gain or lose by it if they don't support him, .

The Rudy Giuliani my Pillow guy growd. 

By the way, The , my pillow guy" have you noticed that he wears a pig Crucifix, outside his shirt. I noticed it in his commercials , way back before all the trump crap, and thought to myself "This guy Is a class A  A-hole . boy was I right. 

Ill see your Rudy Guliani and my Pillow dude and raise you Hunter Biden, Merrick Garland, Alexander Mayorkas, the Squad, Fanni Willis and two Ladyboys

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1