Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November

Social Media

6 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Pence... another career politician that has accomplished nothing for the American people... good riddance.

Its the America First Party , Mike wants to continue to push Ukraine spending . AF wants the US border  prioritized . No more Continuous Resolutions .Mike is a Neocon!

The Gop old guard.

imop

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

There's a quote from Isaac Asimov's Foundation series which applies to Trump's rhetoric.

" Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent".

As a card-carrying coward ( bone spurs ) Trump would never use it himself, he'd be quite happy for ignorant people to carry his water for him.

IMO if Trump was elected, the promised pardons for the January 6 rioters would only be given to those who could pay.

Great when he wins and 4 years of whining from some people. I look forward to it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Pathetic attempt at deflection.

IIRC, you broadened the topic by rabbiting on about versions of facts and reality.

You started this strange exchange by replying to a post of mine that was not directed at you.

After rudely gate crashing, you then make a lot of off-topic claims and noise without any reference or explanation

I wish I could read minds but you are lost, aren't you?. Want a GPS tag?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Great when he wins and 4 years of whining from some people. I look forward to it.

I doubt you will be here then, going by your past record.......🥴

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

But just as pertinent as yours

Mine showed Biden being lost. Yours was off topic nonsense.

You just can't admit the truth about Biden. He looks very old.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, 2baht said:

Scare mongering, whore paying, lowlife fool, come on America, show us how just stupid you really are!!!

I think thelying cheating American Demonic-Rat Voters and their braindead & even deceased/unregistered/illegal voters have already shown just how stupid and gullible they are, by illegally installing Joe Hiding and Camel-Toe Harris (Harris is British slang for ASS, so it fits!) into the white house which is very Racist thing to call a house. NOT!

In addition, if you want to cast stones at anyone for using prostitutes, I suggest you may (or may not as I don’t know if Ladyboys are considered prostitutes) want to check in the mirror on that score.

Or am I wrong in thinking that you "2baht" live or has lived in the land of smiles?

It will be an interesting spectacle when Joe has to move out of what he considers his family's ancestral home!😎

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

The first couple of years of Sleepy's figures were only due to the success Trump had, despite the pandemic. 

Well it was going well until Covid then Biden claimed credit for a covid bounce. Last 9 months going down again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bamnutsak said:

It's an election, for President, not a "dance-off".

But you need to take your "wins" where you can.

Biden won the 2020 elections, Trump won the dance contest! 😅

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, candide said:

Biden won the 2020 elections, Trump won the dance contest! 😅

He won't win this year's. 

He will not participate in the debates with Trump, how could he? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

He won't win this year's. 

He will not participate in the debates with Trump, how could he? 

Exactly. What day is it Joe? What date is it Joe? What is 13 times 13 Joe? Joes gets 0/3 debate over.

• Like 2