My second wife, Tak

Tak was fresh off the Udon Thani Pattaya bus, and straight into a local bar when I met her early one morning in 2000. I was making dam good money at the time doing one month on and one month off. I paid the Mama San 500 baht to buy her out immediately.

She was reluctant to buy anything and was very thankful for the small gifts I bought. Great I thought, and then the other girls started whispering in her ear. She attracted an enormous amount of attention, and I was constantly asked, ‘Where did you find that one?

I was also rather new and shortly found myself up in Issan at a huge wedding party getting small rope bands tied around my wrist. Holy hell, I was getting married to a teenager. I’m surprised they didn’t tie me right up and take my well secured body to the local ATM and clean me out that day. Many attempts came later.

She had installed a payphone in her house, a very clever gal and learned English so fast it blew me away. She also liked girls, a lot… which she admitted after drinking one Singha beer. I decided out of pure desperation for her mental health we would visit the local bar and she could choose another possible partner besides me, this was the best part of our marriage. I became kind of an observing counselor. I was thanked in so many ways.

She constantly begged me to get her out of Thailand. Later she escaped and after I was long gone and I got a call from some Arab Trader in Bahrain wanting money because his new slave was not a very good seamstress. Wonder what ever happened to Tak.

Edited by rexpotter
paragraphs
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 8
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, roo860 said:

There's getting quite a few Billy Bulls/itters on here just lately.😆😆

Sounds real and very well done, love the beauty in it! 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, georgegeorgia said:

Im Pattaya Lou and I been in Pattaya 20 years mate and I know everythin.....😂

Love you Pattaya Lou 😍

Thanks, Its 100% true....You get it.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, rexpotter said:

Sorry to all, but its very true.

I believe you mate 

You keep those stories coming

Forget the old bitter twisted men on  here ,many are only 60yo but look 80

You keep posting those stories 

I love it mate 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, bob smith said:

nothing wrong with having 2 wives.

bob.

Bob, I only have one and I only have one little problem if I had two I would have two big problems,  better to live my life peacefully and not with stress with 2 wifes:coffee1:

The story is true to the extent of the OP's own perception of what really happened. In reality the whole thing was probably very different though. 

Sticking with the story though, sounds like she met a nice girl and ran off to start a pay phone business. 😂

The so-called phone call from Bahrain was from her drunk brother who needed money to pay off some gambling debts.  

Not sure why its not believable.  Over the years a lot of things have happened to me in Thailand that you just couldn't make up....  Many in connection with my wife and her 'interesting' friends and family and various 'business dealings'.  We are back in the UK for a couple of months and last week she was on the phone to a cop she knows in Udon negotiating the price to arrest a guy who'd shot out the windows of a house she owns. 7k was agreed on and she transferred the money to his account. The guy is now locked up apparently (I'm told he didn't go quietly and they had to taser him).

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, HauptmannUK said:

Not sure why its not believable.  Over the years a lot of things have happened to me in Thailand that you just couldn't make up....  Many in connection with my wife and her 'interesting' friends and family and various 'business dealings'.  We are back in the UK for a couple of months and last week she was on the phone to a cop she knows in Udon negotiating the price to arrest a guy who'd shot out the windows of a house she owns. 7k was agreed on and she transferred the money to his account. The guy is now locked up apparently (I'm told he didn't go quietly and they had to taser him).

Wow 

Im a little bit shocked 

I didn't know that still went on 

• Haha 1

Just now, rexpotter said:

How about this story. This is a lie, but has happens to many. I was unhappy with my wife in America and decided to join a dating website. To my amazement I met a girl from Thailand who I knew immediately was my soul mate. I got divorced, sold everything and moved to Sisaket. We were so happy and we built a house together where we lived with her younger brother. After we finished building the house, her brother needed a pickup truck, and also he needed to go to college. I was a generous man so I paid for all of it. After I did all of that, to my amazement he told me I had to leave, because really he was her husband.

The original post is very true, and that's the softer version.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dolf said:

Better, what is the point of the topic?

Falang meets Thai girl!

Thai girl accepts his money & help for a better life . Thai girl moves to bigger and better opportunities with another.

imop

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, rexpotter said:

How about this story. This is a lie, but has happens to many. I was unhappy with my wife in America and decided to join a dating website. To my amazement I met a girl from Thailand who I knew immediately was my soul mate. I got divorced, sold everything and moved to Sisaket. We were so happy and we built a house together where we lived with her younger brother. After we finished building the house, her brother needed a pickup truck, and also he needed to go to college. I was a generous man so I paid for all of it. After I did all of that, to my amazement he told me I had to leave, because really he was her husband.

Ouch.

Thats the one thing I detest.

It happens a lot here! Brother or relative 

ends up being the husband or boyfriend.

• Thumbs Up 1