Trump: ‘I don’t know’ if Putin was responsible for Navalny’s death

Social Media

4 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

You are using the extreme comparative argument. I like World Leaders to take a stand in important matters like freedom to vote, freedom to protest and freedom of the press, in such a country as Russia. Freedom to live like we have. The reason for his death is highly likely not to be due to natural causes. It is not about standing on a box and saying - He Did It - but acknowledging such an events importance and significance beyond the sad death of one man. Many world leaders spoke up. Trump has no opinion and seems often to support what happens in Russia. If that's of no significance to you or even a good thing then it makes it easier for me to understand why you might support him. 

Spoke up? Just words which do no good. This is the problem with the west. The media and wokes are obsessed with language instead of solutions.

Thousands dead in Ukraine and Gaza. Thousands crossing the southern border. 

Yet the media focuses on a few words. 

Just now, Dolf said:

Spoke up? Just words which do no good. This is the problem with the west. The media and wokes are obsessed with language instead of solutions.

Thousands dead in Ukraine and Gaza. Thousands crossing the southern border. 

Yet the media focuses on a few words. 

More than one thing can be important at the same time. The topic of discussion was Trump and his comments. 

• Agree 2

Just now, Fat is a type of crazy said:

More than one thing can be important at the same time. The topic of discussion was Trump and his comments. 

The other guy is dead. Not coming back. A solution to Ukraine and other things are more important.

10 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Trump didn't know why Putin would interfere in US elections either. There's a lot of things Trump doesn't know.

Like he doesn't know he lost the 2020 election? 😀

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

'Leave aside the personal commits about Myself, Putin and Trump.

Do you have an comment about the point that I raised ?

Person A cannot say person B is guilty of murder without there being an evidence as proof .

*I don't like him, so he must be guilty of all accusations" isn't really any proof 

LOL...the hoops through which trumpflakes jump!

trump is known for instant passing of judgement on people he doesn't like. For example, don't you remember his old chant "Lock her up"? trump also took out a full page ad in the New York Times years ago demanding that the Central Park Five be executed. The men happened to be Black, and were fully exonerated by DNA evidence (a woman had been assaulted and raped in Central Park). More recently, trump has said Gen Milley should be executed for treason. The US law re treason requires the US be at war, and the traitor must offer aid and comfort to the enemy. The US has no declared war and Gen Milley did nothing except disagree with trump.

Apparently no evidence is required for people trump doesn't like. Only putin gets a pass from donny.

• Agree 1