Kiwi Brothers Slapped With 5 Charges For Assaulting Policeman

webfact

42 minutes ago, jvs said:

I have seen a few posts now that say ,the cop probably pulled his gun.

He did not!

Did you all watch the video?

One of the two guys grabbed the gun from his holster,the police did not do this.

Pls link to that video... 

Because this video does not show what you describe. 

Would he have done so he would have shot the two attackers.!

Unless they 'jumped him' when the Police officer drew his weapon - which is what appears to have happened.... 

Did the policeman draw his gun before and for some reason put it back?

Not very likely,if he would have drawn his gun because he was feeling uneasy about these two guys he would have kept them at gunpoint until more officers would arrive.

Possible, then he got too close, and they thought he was too unhinged and took matters into their own hands. 

Soon someone will let us know what these guys have been up to at home,the internet is great for finding stuff like that.

True...  There could be some interesting history.

Or, this was an example of a couple of very poor decisions leading to thing spiralling completely out of control for two normal guys...

Edited by richard_smith237

New Zealanders belong to the colonialist group nations and according to this unacceptable mentality they behave badly visiting other States.
The new Thai Prime Minister Mr Srettha, visiting recently the European Union, said he was considering free visas for Europeans citizens who visit Thailand.
Personal opinion any foreign citizen who ever raises his voice to Thai citizens and government officials such as the Royal Thai Police should have his free visa to the Kingdom revoked with a fine of €10,000 and those who attacked against Police officers should be imprisoned at least 6 months or $500.000 fine  .

This is criminal behaviour and it is obvious we have "another case" of recently "Swiss" unacceptable behaviour.

👉Thailand is the land of smile and kindness! 👈

Congratulation to Thai Authorities for their promptly response.

IWD2024themeInspireInclusion.jpg

Edited by Paris333
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Paris333 said:

New Zealanders belong to the colonialist group nations and according to this unacceptable mentality they behave badly visiting other States.
The new Thai Prime Minister Mr Srettha, visiting recently the European Union, said he was considering free visas for Europeans citizens who visit Thailand.
Personal opinion any foreign citizen who ever raises his voice to Thai citizens and government officials such as the Royal Thai Police should have his free visa to the Kingdom revoked with a fine of €10,000 and those who attacked against Police officers should be imprisoned at least 6 months or $500.000 fine  .

This is criminal behaviour and it is obvious we have "another case" of recently "Swiss" unacceptable behaviour.

👉Thailand is the land of smile and kindness! 👈

Congratulation to Thai Authorities for their promptly response.

I'm just betting you are one of those foreigners who states they refuse to interact with other foreigners !!! 

37 minutes ago, Paris333 said:

Why only foreigners?... should Thai's not also be held to the same legal standards ?????

Your anti-foreigner bias and Thai apologisim has betrayed you...  

I agree with you that officials deserve to be treated respectfully, as should anyone... But, I  disagree that foreigners are subject to a greater penalty than Thai's for not doing so. Also, we are treading a very dangerous path when there are penalties for not showing deference and respect for officials as some often behave in a manner not deserving of respect...   

Those in positions of dealing with the public most certainly require the full backing of the law, but must be sure to uphold legal standards. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Are you kidding? I am not from Thailand but I am Greek from Athens.

The secret real truth whispering among westerners visiting this beautiful Kingdom is .....at least colonialists unacceptable stance against average Thai citizen and general against Asia civilians. Why? I really dont know and I am confused when we are talking about Asia in fact we mean China and when we are talking about China in fact we mean Asia.

To know us better.....Uncle Sam knows.....geopolitics -geoeconimics etc and average civilian do not care about that.

China is a global super power which have already won "westerner empires"!

Source:

China’s nascent railgun is just the tip of its shipboard R&D

https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2024/03/chinas-nascent-railgun-just-tip-its-shipboard-advances/394970/

The U.S. military was a leader in railgun research for many years, but it ended its program in 2021 after spending over $500 million.

South China Morning Post reported that researchers at the PLA Naval Engineering University had developed a working electromagnetic railgun. The Chinese team claimed that their railgun can fire a projectile 100 to 200 kilometers at Mach 6. Perhaps most importantly, it uses up to 100,000 AI-enabled sensors to identify and fix any problems before critical failure, and can slowly improve itself over time. This, they said, had enabled them to test-fire 120 rounds in a row without failure, which, if true, suggests that they solved a longstanding problem that reportedly bedeviled U.S. researchers.

Edited by Paris333
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

So these 2 NZ boxers have rich parents.  I guess the nanny or nannies did not teach

these 2 spoiled guys much of anything. Jail time and then bann them for a long time is

the way to go. IMO

15 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Uhhh no...wrong man, whites get popped too. 

PSX_20240319_143406.thumb.png.3f150fd063671c94f57e69759818c01d.png

what on earth has that got to do with two NZ guys wrestling a cop in Thailand .......

geeeze ...........  the mind boggles      !

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, Paris333 said:

Are you kidding? I am not from Thailand but I am Greek from Athens.

The secret real truth whispering among westerners visiting this beautiful Kingdom is .....at least colonialists unacceptable stance against average Thai citizen and general against Asia civilians. Why? I really dont know and I am confused when we are talking about Asia in fact we mean China and when we are talking about China in fact we mean Asia.

To know us better.....Uncle Sam knows.....geopolitics -geoeconimics etc and average civilian do not care about that.

China is a global super power which have already won "westerner empires"!

Source:

China’s nascent railgun is just the tip of its shipboard R&D

https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2024/03/chinas-nascent-railgun-just-tip-its-shipboard-advances/394970/

The U.S. military was a leader in railgun research for many years, but it ended its program in 2021 after spending over $500 million.

South China Morning Post reported that researchers at the PLA Naval Engineering University had developed a working electromagnetic railgun. The Chinese team claimed that their railgun can fire a projectile 100 to 200 kilometers at Mach 6. Perhaps most importantly, it uses up to 100,000 AI-enabled sensors to identify and fix any problems before critical failure, and can slowly improve itself over time. This, they said, had enabled them to test-fire 120 rounds in a row without failure, which, if true, suggests that they solved a longstanding problem that reportedly bedeviled U.S. researchers.

You need to work on your English comprehension and language skills. The poster you responded to never said you were Thai and the rest of it sounds like it's come (badly) from Google Translate.....

Also, it's an interesting but somewhat bizarre leap to turn a thread about NZ "colonialists" behaving badly into a post about Chinese global supremacy. This is a Thailand-centric forum, not a China one. Are you a columnist for the China Daily by any chance?!

You mentioned colonialism - would you acknowledge China is doing its best there with the Belt and Road initiative bankrupting economies like Sri Lanka and Laos? Or is it just "westerners" you object to?

Perhaps you could also comment on why the Hang Seng Index is barely above its 1997 level and the real estate market has collapsed in China and HK. And why Chinese youth unemployment figures are no longer published after exceeding 20%. Hardly the sign of global economic domination. In the same time frame the US economy grew several hundred percent. 

I used to subscribe to the SCMP but it was full of rent-a-quote CCP shills like yourself taking over comments on every story. I can only assume things must be bad these days because they've been running a 85% discount subscription offer for over a month. 😄

Edited by MarkyM3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

what on earth has that got to do with two NZ guys wrestling a cop in Thailand .......

geeeze ...........  the mind boggles      !

Let me help clear your boggled coconut. My response was to the below. Unboggled now

PSX_20240320_084804.png.d186532da1e59dc1088de1e06b175f58.png

11 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Pls link to that video... 

Because this video does not show what you describe. 

Unless they 'jumped him' when the Police officer drew his weapon - which is what appears to have happened.... 

Possible, then he got too close, and they thought he was too unhinged and took matters into their own hands. 

True...  There could be some interesting history.

Or, this was an example of a couple of very poor decisions leading to thing spiralling completely out of control for two normal guys...

Normal?  Normal?  Dude, Normal is respecting the Thai police when they tell you to stop.  Jesus, what is wrong with the generation today?