Trump unable to get $464m bond in New York fraud case, his lawyers say

Social Media

9 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Buffet time is looming in Oman. Real Middle Eastern Food in a rich Middle Eastern country is un-buh-leavable.

So I leave this compost pile for the night laughing at TrumpTrash with this true howler:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-bucks-promise-wealth-maga-loyalty-lose-thousands-rcna84965

Yes, one TrumpTrash retard actually took the "Trump Bucks" he haplessly bought from Trump  to the bank and tried to cash them in for real money.

Which piece of TrumpTrash here is most likely to be this stupid? Poll Time?

You!

BTW, do you take off your Fez when eating?

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

If you know of a crime Biden committed, the House Repubs would probably award you a date with MTG if you pass info to them.

The SC who looked into docs at Biden's house admitted under oath Biden committed no crime, and also complimented him on his memory.

What was found were hand written notes that Biden took while VP. Some info in those notes might be relating to classified info, but a precedent was set after Reagan (who also took home personal notes) that this could not be prosecuted. The docs are now being redacted as required, just as Reagan's were before being returned to him for the Reagan Library.

This is quite different from the classified docs trump stole, which were not handwritten notes, but rather fully classified documents, including TS, SCI, SITK, SAP, Codeword, HCS and RD. Mere possession is proof of guilt, which is why trump is pulling out all the stops to delay delay delay. ANYBODY else with such docs would be already in jail awaiting trial.

If you are talking about the silly House R impeachment Hearings, Lev Parnas kind of threw egg in the face of the R clowns yesterday. They are an impeachment committee in search of a crime.

Thus, your comment = epic fail.

I don’t believe them or you.  Nothing will change that, ever.

But please continue with your long and tedious misinformation.  It’s great entertainment!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Largest media settlement in history for lying and you still quoting them. Time to lay off your addiction. 

Completely irrelevant to my post.  You see Creepy Joe in action.

Can’t fake that as much as you want to.

Do you think Biden thought the baby was an ice cream cone?  

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 3

3 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Gotta toss you into the pile that my sweet wife schooled me to refer to as neuro-diverse. Have a great life.

I suppose that’s a no.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Totally relevant. Fox peddle lies. That story was debunked. You fell for that fake news. So gullible. 

Are you blind too?  Can’t fake the video of Biden 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

No fraud.  Lies by the get Trump campaign 

But he’s playing their game and will win on appeal after he posts bond.

I know you’re bothered by this but do try and cope

Well, I waited an hour for your new plan for Twitler's defense to reach his crackhead defense team.

And...surprise... Stll fraud

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Apparently the lockup for share trading in truth social can be cancelled by the company. That gives Trump an option, but could it be arranged in time?

15 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Apparently the lockup for share trading in truth social can be cancelled by the company. That gives Trump an option, but could it be arranged in time?

Do you have a l;ink? My understanding is that it's the law to prevent asset stripping which is precisely what Trump would do since he needs the billions.

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Do you have a l;ink? My understanding is that it's the law to prevent asset stripping which is precisely what Trump would do since he needs the billions.

Only social media. Search Jay Kuo, a reliable poster.

6 minutes ago, stevenl said:
9 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Only social media. Search Jay Kuo, a reliable poster.

Mr. Trump could also obtain the board’s blessing to transfer his shares into a trust, or give them to a family member as a gift. By placing them in a trust, Mr. Trump would be able to use the shares as collateral for a loan; a family member, too, could borrow against those shares.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/21/business/trump-truth-social-merger.html

Inflammatory posts and off topic posts and the replies contravening our Community Standards have been removed.

Posts using derogatory nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be deleted. If you don’t want your post to be deleted, spell people’s names correctly.

34 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

I watched the above video and Ms. Sue Craig, the NY Times investigative reporter said that the NY State appeals court could also issue its ruling by sundown Monday.

Direct quote from video:

'And there's also still a chance that the appeals court could weigh in. They're not obligated to, but something could happen there. It's, you know, late in the day on Friday now, but even Monday, you know, that's just something to watch. It sort of seems less likely as we go on that that's going to happen'.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Direct quote from video:

'And there's also still a chance that the appeals court could weigh in. They're not obligated to, but something could happen there. It's, you know, late in the day on Friday now, but even Monday, you know, that's just something to watch. It sort of seems less likely as we go on that that's going to happen'.

You can't wait? Trump filed its reply Memo of Law 18 March 2024.

Per your transcript above: ... but even Monday, you know, that's just something to watch.

Edited by jerrymahoney