Russian woman blames period for assault on pregnant Thai shopkeeper

webfact

Yes, she is turning on the charm there for sure. Crocodile tears next? Can only imagine that from one woman to another, you would have to be a pretty evil specimen to boot the other right in the jack & danny knowing she's pregnant, and especially over something so trivial. People are getting worse.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, RobU said:

You mean one report that gave better and more detailed information than the usual sloppy bad reporting which is typical of the English  translated media. You are splitting hairs, a kick is a kick and can cause damage no matter what the intention. 

Yes, but the level of the kick is relevant.   I could punch you on the arm but the punch might not hurt you, or I could punch you and maybe it really does hurt you.  Saying I punched your arm does not tell anyone how much pain I caused, it only tells people my fist touched your arm.  

My point is the wording doesn't tell the full story.   

And why does everyone on here immediately assume it was a serious kick or that the Thai woman isn't blowing a little kick all out of proportion.   After all she has accepted the apology but still want to press charges, possibly causing the Russian woman and her partner far more significant harm.  

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

The racism on this forum is getting out of hand. 

Unless you've seen a video (and the one I saw didn't show it) that clearly shows the 'kick' then all you are basing your opinion on is hearsay and the typically poor Thai  reporting.   I doubt very much the kick was a full blown serious attack. 

Also, I'm not sure what is up with some of you but that Russian woman is a lot hotter than the younger Thai she is alleged to have kicked.  Not that being more attractive and probably more cultured is an excuse, but I know which one I'd rather be in a relationship with.  

I base mine on not giving a  flying  fart

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

Perhaps something is lost in translation. 'Right' as in correct groin or maybe as in right proper groin or right on the groin? 

I just heard on Fab 103fm that she kicked her in the shin, not the groin. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, zakalwe said:

How do you lightly kick a pregnant woman?

Well as she refused to remove her shoes , taking a shorter backswing  would be one  option,  a bit like a delicate chip , as opposed to a full blown drive when playing golf

9 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

That should read "Will receive a prison sentence of two years and a fine of 40,000 baht.".

Right...and deportation and banned for life from ever returning. 

• Like 1

Russian woman behaving badly!

Reminds me of a situation on Koh Samui a few years ago when a female Russian tourist refused to pay a 50 baht fee for taking photographs on a local tourist attraction. It ended up with her and a Thai guy exchanging blows, the end result being that the attraction was closed/sealed off. 

However, the thing that stood out for me was the Russian woman's attitude - shouting and swearing and attacking the "vendor" - more like the reaction you would expect from a drunken yob - Disgusting!

Edited by sambum
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Russian woman blames period for assault on pregnant Thai shopkeeper

Great! From now onwards, all women with periods should display a notice, so others can take necessary precautions!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, transam said:

The plaintiff received foot contact twice from the Russian, you, are making excuses for the farangy, if it were your Thai Mrs, you would be on here screaming.......🙄

I don't find most Thai women even slightly appealing.  

My GF is Russian.  She's a younger and better looking than the one in this story, although the one in this story is also hot. Just my GF is hotter 🙂

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Freddy42OZ said:

I don't find most Thai women even slightly appealing.  

My GF is Russian.  She's a younger and better looking than the one in this story, although the one in this story is also hot. Just my GF is hotter 🙂

So that's why you have been defending the Russian...........🥴

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, brianthainess said:

I just heard on Fab 103fm that she kicked her in the shin, not the groin. 

Thanks for that clarification Brian.  

Like I've been saying, the poor reporting and the typical overreaction by the Thai woman made it sound like the Russian gave her a full blown hard kick in the groin,

I doubt she kicked her very hard at all.  

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, transam said:

So that's why you have been defending the Russian...........🥴

No, I'm defending the Russian the same as I'd defend a Brit or an Aussie etc   Because I know that these new reports are so full of inaccuracies and lack of info, and that Thais over exaggerate like crazy.  Touch a Thai with your foot and they'll say you kicked them.  Give them a tiny tap with your hand and it will be you punched them.  

I would even defend some of the really low class brits that I see here.  Even though I think those people are lower than low I'd still give them the benefit of the doubt in a story like this (unless there was a video showing them doing whatever they were accused of).

As farangs we should be very careful about Thais starting to think they can have us thrown out of the country, just because of some minor argument or confrontation.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Freddy42OZ said:

No, I'm defending the Russian the same as I'd defend a Brit or an Aussie etc   Because I know that these new reports are so full of inaccuracies and lack of info, and that Thais over exaggerate like crazy.  Touch a Thai with your foot and they'll say you kicked them.  Give them a tiny tap with your hand and it will be you punched them.  

I would even defend some of the really low class brits that I see here.  Even though I think those people are lower than low I'd still give them the benefit of the doubt in a story like this (unless there was a video showing them doing whatever they were accused of).

As farangs we should be very careful about Thais starting to think they can have us thrown out of the country, just because of some minor argument or confrontation.

Was the Russian bird guilty..........?      😋